- Joined
- Oct 28, 2008
- Messages
- 135
- Reaction score
- 5
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi,
just found a little bug.
When I am surfing at the forums (One Piece forum to be exactly) and want to log in through the black template in the left upper corner, I can enter my name normally but when I press the tab button, it switches me to the yellow login template at the middle of the page.. my friend just found out my password this way because i was quite surprised^^
Just wanted you to know :-)
greets
just found a little bug.
When I am surfing at the forums (One Piece forum to be exactly) and want to log in through the black template in the left upper corner, I can enter my name normally but when I press the tab button, it switches me to the yellow login template at the middle of the page.. my friend just found out my password this way because i was quite surprised^^
Just wanted you to know :-)
greets
