Kallavan won't act as a punching bag anyway, we all remember his vow "I will finish that boy off myself", the one benefit we get from this fight will be Kallavan's thoughts as he fights Baam, I hope it will be able to silence those that still underestimate Baam, after all, Kallavan is a credible source.
And yes, it's been a while since I saw Baam bleed, I'm 100%sure he will bleed plenty and win of course, but I just hope he doesn't out of exertion collapse after the fight and sleep for a week.
I wouldn't be happy if Rak can even scratch Kallavan, ignited spear or not, he should find somewhere to hide during the fight. If Rak should do anything, blowing Kallavan's escaping warship should be enough.
Koon should just act as brain behind the tactics to beat Kallavan plus buffing White.
As for Hatsu and Leeso, huh, death is just at the corner for them, but I hope they dont die, however, battling Kallavan must come with a cost, and their lives should suffice.
Maybe Kallavan ship has a few rankers as drivers or servants and the other regulars can combine and face them, and probably almost die.
In all, this upcoming fight smells too much of death and loss.