Discussion - Team Baam vs Kallavan battle prediction ? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Team Baam vs Kallavan battle prediction ?

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
How do you see the fight of Baam and companions against Kallavan?Do you think it will be massacre and one sided battle or it will be equal ?Can Baam stand alone against Kallavan?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Any of the Regulars (the real ones, not Baam and White) who try to get directly involved are just begging to get slaughtered. Regardless of what circumstances bring it about, I believe that Leesoo and Hatsu will have their luck run out and are going to be killed by Kallavan. Those two have no place on the Ranker battlefields that Baam is frequenting now, and should never have gone along on this arc to begin with. Hatsu's yet to ever be properly used ignition weapon will be scavenged by White, who should be able to use it to much better potential (this will also give him a means of not exhausting his soul stamina so rapidly in fights).

Baam himself will make a doom stack out of all of his powers, overcome Kallavan and show why Zahard is right to consider him public enemy number one. But he won't learn anything about Jinsung's location, and will have to rely on the information that those two shady Regulars who invited themselves to his team claim to have about it.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Plot armor aside I think Baam's side would get demolished. No, I don't think Baam can stand against Kallavan right now.

This is a guy the beat Jinsung. Say what you will about the circumstances but he still beat jinsung. That said there is probably some way to do with with some story related help of some sort.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That said there is probably some way to do with with some story related help of some sort.
Ugh, god please no @ someone turning up to 'save' him. Unlike most of his past major battles, Baam is deliberately picking this fight. If it turns out that he can't win it then he should have to suffer the consequences of that willing decision.

I think I might legit rather see him die to Kallavan than be rescued. But I don't think it's going to come to that. He's more or less got all the tools he needs. He just has to use them all together in the proper fashion.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam is not going to die. That's one thing that can't happen.

Get beat. Sure. Get taken prisoner. Sure. Win with some magical anti-Kallavan sword he finds laying on the side of the road. Sure. I just want this fight done, honestly. I have no real preference on how.

mcnasty996

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly see this as another Jahad Vs Baam moment. Outside looking in it's impossible to see how Team Baam can pull it off but as recent chapters heavily hint and @King said he has all the tools; he just needs to believe he can do it.

Hell Joe(before Thyrssa assumed control) was able to manhandle both Garam and Yuri without too much trouble(albeit in South City which was his). If Baam is capable of even half that when(not if) he fully manifest the Red Bari Metamorphosis is a force to be reckoned with by itself. And that's before the potential 2 Thorn Ignitions come into play plus the Black March. We say what happened when he used one and that's before he used ignition . As the recent chapters point out to Baam what we've all known since before the Data Jahad fight, Baam has alot going on inside of him and if he wants to truly grow stronger he'll need to understand and use it all.

Im not downplaying Kallavan as even if not at full strength will be no joke and he's perfectly built to push through Arie Swordsmanship(just like Ran) and plays at Baam disadvantages(not a ridiculously strong body and relative lack of physical strength to the true physical beasts). White may still have his stamina issues but that could be what Koons Firefish is there for(if only to get him to last longer).

Itll be an uphill battle but I think that this will serve as Tower Wide wake up calm that a new irregular has arrived. The empire may have tried to keep things under wraps and didn't even let anyone but the higher ups know of who's the real target on the Train. With Evankell going wild they may have even been able to sweep away what happenned at the station. But theres nothing they can do to hide the fact that a former Squadron Commander was bested in combat by a regular, especially a Slayer Candidate. Someone's going to spill the beans then the cats out of the bag, Fug now has someone they can fall behind and anyone left to oppose Baam is quickly loosing any openings(bar the usual Hostage situation).

Echizen_Akira

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
There's a part of me that thinks Baam's team will gain the advantage, and be close to success, only for Yuri to show up as an enemy and turn everything on it's head. They'll be successful but the price will be a high one and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Maschenny planted a bomb inside Jinsung's body. So even after rescuing him he dies anyway, making the sacrifices worthless.

Jedikos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Kallavan won't act as a punching bag anyway, we all remember his vow "I will finish that boy off myself", the one benefit we get from this fight will be Kallavan's thoughts as he fights Baam, I hope it will be able to silence those that still underestimate Baam, after all, Kallavan is a credible source.

And yes, it's been a while since I saw Baam bleed, I'm 100%sure he will bleed plenty and win of course, but I just hope he doesn't out of exertion collapse after the fight and sleep for a week.

I wouldn't be happy if Rak can even scratch Kallavan, ignited spear or not, he should find somewhere to hide during the fight. If Rak should do anything, blowing Kallavan's escaping warship should be enough.
Koon should just act as brain behind the tactics to beat Kallavan plus buffing White.
As for Hatsu and Leeso, huh, death is just at the corner for them, but I hope they dont die, however, battling Kallavan must come with a cost, and their lives should suffice.

Maybe Kallavan ship has a few rankers as drivers or servants and the other regulars can combine and face them, and probably almost die.

In all, this upcoming fight smells too much of death and loss.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Get trashed while Kallavan getting frustrated that Bam grew to a level where he actually considers Bam scary not because of powerlevel perse but the sheer growth. Kallavan would be maddened and would try to beat Bam to death, however another deus ex machina would teleport Bam away from the battle ground to elsewhere and Kallavan would get mad as hell worse than last time.

toil

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Baam holds his own against Kallavan, shows potential to defeat him, and possibly even defeats him. This risks having all kinds of monstrous fighters come after Baam, and thus leads to Urek to extending protection to Baam (Wingtree hq is only a few floors up!). We wind up basically skipping over what might’ve been a few years of Evankhell/YHS guardianship and mentorship and jump directly to the Wingtree stage.