- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 843
- Reaction score
- 227
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey,
I was just wondering if people here who belive in a certain religion or god were offended by any parts of gantz.
I personally would call my self a christian, and in the beginning i cringed a little, but all in all gantz dosent send a negative general message. Behind all the gore and nudity their is a semi- possitive message.
Discuss.
(No religion bashing please. Keep this about gantz vrs. religion. not you vrs. religion.)
I was just wondering if people here who belive in a certain religion or god were offended by any parts of gantz.
I personally would call my self a christian, and in the beginning i cringed a little, but all in all gantz dosent send a negative general message. Behind all the gore and nudity their is a semi- possitive message.
Discuss.
(No religion bashing please. Keep this about gantz vrs. religion. not you vrs. religion.)