After Sasuke's declaration that he wants to be a Hokage
Who do you think will be the next Hokage?
Is there a possibility that for the first time, Konoha will have two Hokages at the same time?
If Tsunade will be the one to pick the next Hokage it will most likely be Kakashi, Naruto, or Shikamaru.
If the Hashirama will be the one to pick I think he will either select Sasuke or Naruto.
If Hiruzen will be the one to pick I think he will pick Shikamaru.
If the Villagers are the one to decide I think it will be Naruto.
What do you guys think?
Who do you think will be the next Hokage?
Is there a possibility that for the first time, Konoha will have two Hokages at the same time?
If Tsunade will be the one to pick the next Hokage it will most likely be Kakashi, Naruto, or Shikamaru.
If the Hashirama will be the one to pick I think he will either select Sasuke or Naruto.
If Hiruzen will be the one to pick I think he will pick Shikamaru.
If the Villagers are the one to decide I think it will be Naruto.
What do you guys think?
Last edited: