Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 392 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
sheep

Guess Who Sheep (Zodiac/Cosplay edition)

On a certain day, 12 people received an invitation from a mysterious person, saying they are the inheritors of a great property left behind. They all gather and are waiting for the one who sent them the letter. Suddenly they all find themselves dizzy and when they wake up, they are all locked in an unknown place.

When they look around they see tea cups everywhere, it looks like a tea party in a Victorian themed house. Suddenly, they hear a female voice, she orders them to go to the dressing room and pick a cosplay outfit before returning to the living room.

By their reactions and outfits can you find out who is who?

1-They had just barely figured out they were trapped, while someone impulsively (aries) says “I’m not gonna play to anyone rules, I’ll just find a way to get out of here.”

A) Seraph-wearing a Goku outfit
B) Evil- wearing a Sailor Moon outfit
C) Faust- wearing a police outfit

2-While aries is impatient and angered, taurus is lazily sitting around waiting for others to do the work, lost in their own world: "They served cookies but what would have gone well with tea ? Cookie or biscuit? If cookies, which others could have been used (chocolate, strawberry filled?)? Should cookies be served alone? "

a) Raven- wearing a Wonder Woman outfit-girl power vibes.
B) Shinobi-wearing a sexy nose outfit with only a paper tissue covering her naked nose booty.
C) Ustegius- wearing a viking outfit

3- Cheerfully talking and brainstorming about how to leave that place and the identity of the person who locked them there, the gemini is delighted with all the hypothesis that flow in their mind, until he gets bored and swear revenge on the secret host: I will find you and I will ask you questions to death!! hmpf

A) Elusia- wearing a Ruby Rose outfit.
B) Kiki- all tied up in leather gear.
C) Aizen- dressed like a priest cause why not?

4-Cancer is on the verge of tears and, seeing that, virgo approaches them and ask if they are sad. To Virgo’s utmost surprise, however, they answer: "no, i'm happy, only mama ever cooked this much food to me."

A) Desin- Jojo cook outfit ofc
B) Hermit-Ghost outfit –needs to be prepared in case he dies after all.
C) Sky- dressed like a blonde pigtail loli.

5-As the ruckus going on, Leos calmly maintain their exterior gulping down all cookies, wondering "How dare they trap me, the leader?! Do they know who I am? They are gonna pay for it"- as they are too proud to show frustration bringing their sadistic side into play.

A) Erin- in dark lolita attire
B) Brandish- in full Seiko cosplay
C) Belserion- ice queen costume

6- Virgo looks around and seeing the empty plates and tea cups decides to help them: "I should make them more cookies and tea. And maybe I should also clean up since it is really dusty. It can probably help freshen everyone."

A) Pom- in a cute maid apron.
B) Cres- in a sexy nurse outfit.
C) Revo-wearing a neko outfit to fool the cats into going to her. Biscuits won’t be enough to saciate her after all.

7- "Clothes !Clothes, so many clothes to choose from. What should I wear? would this look good? Is there any theme in here? Does this person have ulterior motives to make us wear these? Should I even go along with this?- is all libra can think about, being unable to decide which clothes to wear or what to do.

A) Marm- in a pin up outfit
B) Lambu- as a pigeon professor
C) Uber- in Libra Dohko (Saint Seiya) outfit.

8-Victorian age huh? I wonder who would like such thing? I will investigate every corner thoroughly, no stone will go unturned and I will find them. Oh…and when I find them… in fact this house’s style isn’t bad at all, I like this evil aura, it fits me, makes my creativity go wild, I can already picture all the torture styles I can try with this person. – daydreams the scorpio, delightfully, drooling to every torture scenario in their mind.

A) Farfalla- In a sexy catwoman costume.
B) Holt- in pajamas cause the sofa seems comfy.
C) Totitona- In Eunbi (IZONE) – k-pop singer cosplay

9- "This feels like an adventure. Aren't you guys excited? Let's figure out who the host is and uncover the mystery"- is what Sagittarius tells the others, while keeping their true thoughts- "Let's figure the identity of the person trolling us using everyone's help and then catch and join them in the fun. It would be real entertaining trolling this people."

A) Asako- in a cute frilly loli costume
B) Hardy- in tarzan costume
C) Gry- In Dio outfit screaming "Zaaa warudoooo" to be in character.

10- "Wtf is going on here? We are trapped and one is shouting, other is sleeping, another one is gulping cookies like no tomorrow and this one is cleaning and making cookies ?....What type of insane morons am I surrounded with? Can I please go home? I have some work to do. These shitheads will make me go mental." -thinking this, capricorn is about to get ready to leave but stop at the sight of the food "Food is the most necessary thing and should not be wasted. It should be respected, so let me drink and eat before I leave or ask this morons to cut it out."

A) Xadyu- in hitman outfit cause he wants to kill everyone ( deep inside he wanted to dress as a sexy girl)
B) Demonspeed- dressed like Caiman from Dorohedoro
C) SirSamuel- dressed as Musashi from Fate.

11- "Who did this ? Why did they do this? What would be the goal or motivation for them to do it? Is it just fun or to teach us something? Why would they feel the need to do this or take trouble for it ? Is there any hidden agenda? Is it revenge? But if it is, why select us all who are completely different and unrelated? Is someone making them do this? What are they using as the bargaining chip to pressurize them? What if there is noone behind and they are simply doing this for their own fun.

Yosh , it is decided, I will try to know everything related to the event and background transpiring it. I will also try to get to the core of things and learn from them about everything.

Hmm, then I can kill them with no regrets. They made a mistake and should pay for it. Only natural."- is what is going on in the mind of aquarius.

A) Panda- As JJk panda 🐼
B) Goodboy -as a detective cause we all know how much he loves them.
C) James Rye-as a mad scientist.

12- What fine piece of art ! Steeply pitched roofs, colorfully painted brick, ornate gables,painted iron railings, churchlike rooftop finials, three stories, octagonal towers and turrets..Such a huge house..So, this is victorian era architecture. Not to mention the interior of the house, quality of the cup back in the room and plate of cookies.....Cookies ??? Wait...Where am I ? How did I get here? Can someone tell me how can I get back to the room ? ........I forgot I am alone and lost" -wonders pisces while trying to figure out how to get back to the living room.

A) Zasz- as a nudist
B) Zim- As a victorian duke.
C) Jammin- as a bunny girl

Bonus:
Finally the mysterious host was caught. The scorpio analized every single hint, the gemini brainstormed, the Taurus investigated the taste of all cookies in order to figure out who would have made them, everyone contributed in their best way to reach a conclusion, and, in the end: a smuggy Magi finally came out. Yes, it was her! “How could she?! Let’s make her pay”-That’s what all of them were thinking. So aries took a step forward and said what they all wanted to hear-what should we do to get back at her?- inquired the angry Aries. The libra, who was ruminating on the back, approached Aries and said: "the most fair thing we can do is making her experience the same she did to us. Let’s make her get into a cosplay and no Umineko costume allowed!" They all cheered for Libra that is rarely that decisive and started giving their own ideas.
After a lengthy discussion they finally arrived to a consensus on how to get revenge.

How do you think they should take revenge on her? (include the sign you think she belongs to and the cosplay she would be wearing)

Deadline: 21st March
DM both me and Lakhan.

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Last edited:

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
k

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
✅ me tagged last
✅ too zodiac-y that it is making me dizzy :notlikethis
✅ saggitarius instead of sagittarius. you disappoint me :nah
✅ no ophiuchus

defo not playing.

jk. sent
Gemini these days :nah
I know you are just disappointed cause we didn't give you a Sailor Saturn outfit.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Gemini these days :nah
I know you are just disappointed cause we didn't give you a Sailor Saturn outfit.
you and your fantasies smh :nah

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Dafuq. I'm not an Aries. Also, fuck the police.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dafuq. I'm not an Aries. Also, fuck the police.
That's what an aries would say btw :teehee

20th April is the cusp between Aries and Taurus. The true sign can only be found with the time of birth. Regardless, cusps often carry traits of both signs and we needed one more Aries.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
My birthday is not 420. My birthday is April 21st!

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll take a look at the questions. If they're boring, I ain't playing.
I like spicy.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I'll take a look at the questions. If they're boring, I ain't playing.
I like spicy.
Seems like a "guess the person by the hints" kinda theme. Weren't you good at this sort of thing? :heh

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tsk..you trying to egg me on.. lol
Yes I am but this is popular votes wins type of game.
If I play, I'll just be doing it for fun not analyzing anyone.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Tsk..you trying to egg me on.. lol
Yes I am but this is popular votes wins type of game.
If I play, I'll just be doing it for fun not analyzing anyone.
:catshrug Isn't it ok to enjoy and just have fun sometime rather than analyze and such everytime? Moreover, this is analysis in a way too. U analyze what is going on in minds of everyone and figure out the popular answer.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
ofc. I usually don't analyze in these games. I just go based on my instincts..
I was just saying that I maybe good at it but I actually don't use the skill as much as one would think.
You're thinking of the opposite of what I was trying to say.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
ofc. I usually don't analyze in these games. I just go based on my instincts..
I was just saying that I maybe good at it but I actually don't use the skill as much as one would think.
You're thinking of the opposite of what I was trying to say.
:catshrug So, basically u r gonna play this one is what i shld take it as then ?