Sep 21, 2013 #201 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country K-dom, have you read the breaker / new waves?
Sep 21, 2013 #202 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country I'm still reading Tower of God but I enjoy it less than during the first part. As for the Breaker I put in on pause.
I'm still reading Tower of God but I enjoy it less than during the first part. As for the Breaker I put in on pause.
Sep 21, 2013 #203 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country How far did you get before the break/ pause?
Sep 21, 2013 #204 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country A few weeks after the elder died I think.
Sep 22, 2013 #205 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Ah - thats a good place to pause. I think you will enjoy the newer chapters when you start to catch up again.
Ah - thats a good place to pause. I think you will enjoy the newer chapters when you start to catch up again.
Dec 31, 2013 #206 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country Happy New Year Eve everyone and many joy for 2014 First one with beer and pizza at the menu for me. Yes, it's the crisis , times are difficult (kidding)... Well the important is to be with friends.
Happy New Year Eve everyone and many joy for 2014 First one with beer and pizza at the menu for me. Yes, it's the crisis , times are difficult (kidding)... Well the important is to be with friends.
Jan 17, 2014 #207 ukimix Intl Translator有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 13, 2011 Messages 3,313 Reaction score 2,810 Gender Hidden Country It's a paradox that you, the otaku-and-comic-lover-for-ever-guy doesn't like the smilies They are cute and like cartoonish little panels to say things.
It's a paradox that you, the otaku-and-comic-lover-for-ever-guy doesn't like the smilies They are cute and like cartoonish little panels to say things.
Jan 23, 2014 #208 k-dom Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 2,460 Gender Male Country Let the big man speak for me : Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
Jan 23, 2014 #209 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Hey Domi, Beautiful track btw. What are you currently reading? Anything worth recommending?