- Joined
- Jul 11, 2008
- Messages
- 94
- Reaction score
- 164
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Still getting used to the new layout and so far haven't been able to download much of anything. Constantly getting a 403 error which I guess is from a bug in the upload or something... not sure... Is it possible to add the ability to update the file when a group edits one of their release posts. ATM I'm not seeing the function to be able to do that in order to get the links on some of KuroKishakai releases fixed. Noticed that none of the files got uploaded to the MH system even though I told it to when I added them bout 12hrs ago. Which I read a min ago that someone noticed that if you edited a release the download links went stupid for some reason, and I did edit one of my files right after I added it and noticed that has happened now.
Assuming that the bug mentioned above was fixed, would it be possible to add the ability for groups to update the files themselves in edit instead of having to delete the release post just to re-add it to get the links to work again? Also this would also help if a group had a quick fix done to a page but doesnt warrant a v2 release.
Assuming that the bug mentioned above was fixed, would it be possible to add the ability for groups to update the files themselves in edit instead of having to delete the release post just to re-add it to get the links to work again? Also this would also help if a group had a quick fix done to a page but doesnt warrant a v2 release.