Support Uploading/Editing Manga Releases - selecting quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haynes

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, well since I'm going through and uploading OPHQ's releases I thought I would make a comment about something I noticed that may or may not be a bug.

When your in the admin and your at Add Release/Upload Release, the Quality Section disappears after you put in the Edited Manga language. Also when you go back to edit a release the Quality section is not there.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Uploading/Editing Manga Releases

The Quality field only applies to raws. Edited Mangas are not rated in this system, so if you select a language (= uploading a Edited Manga), the quality is not relevant. We recommend the use of the preview images to judge the Edited Manga quality.

Secondly, uploaders cannot change the quality after something is uploaded too.

This is a new feature barely 5 hours old. ;) It'll be added to the Manga Editor's Guide soon.

Not a bug~ Closing thread. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top