VigorousJammer Has Arrived!

vigorousjammer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everybody! My name's Rob! I'm an artist, writer, cleaner, re-drawer, typesetter, and a native English speaker (so, I do end up doing some proofreading as well).

I'm currently active at Forgotten Scans, and found out about the site through one of our translators being active here, so I figured I'd join. :^_^

I'm into playing video games, or also the drums, I like creating art and sometimes animation.
I also really enjoy all kinds of animated things. I suppose you could say that's one of my major passions in life. :derp

If you want to contact me for whatever reason, the easiest places to reach me would either be on my DeviantArt account at http://vigorousjammer.deviantart.com
There's also my Skype, which you can find by searching "VigorousJammer"
Or you could always just shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]
 
Top