Predictions We finally meet a partner for Laxus!

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
I've been reading the Happy adventure to my daughter. An the little leapord in it, Chee, that Happy is facing off with would be a perfect partner for Laxus. I'm really surprised how good all of the sequels have been.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I've been reading the Happy adventure to my daughter. An the little leapord in it, Chee, that Happy is facing off with would be a perfect partner for Laxus. I'm really surprised how good all of the sequels have been.
wait, who???
 

immblueversion

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,037
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I've been reading the Happy adventure to my daughter. An the little leapord in it, Chee, that Happy is facing off with would be a perfect partner for Laxus. I'm really surprised how good all of the sequels have been.
Chee's a cheetah. And he's not an Exceed from what we know.

wait, who???
The "Happy Adventure" spin-off, where Happy gets trapped in a parallel world of all kinds of talking animals. One of the characters is Chee, a sociopathic cheetah boy who tries subjugating the peaceful animal village so everyone will be his friend.
 
Top