Support What do i do?

rikutoy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Ok, so I was downloading this series of Manga today, and found few broken/expired external links of it. So what do I do when I find these? I mean, obviously we can't really ignore it because then there will be holes on the Manga series.

Oh, and if this was kinda stupid question, I'm sry for it cus I'm new here XD

Edit: The missing stuff is: Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 24 raw (s).
there's two volume 24 which both link doesn't work. They are external link btw.

Sry for my bad english... i only learned it for like a year


nvm, seems like these mangas are deleted...
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh rikutoy, sorry for the late update.

If the links are on external sites, we can't do much about it. But we will try to get and reupload the items if we can.

If the links are internal, then it can only mean that the file was deleted for some reason (eg: against the rules, cam raws - we no longer accept cam raws, or per request by the original uploader/scanner) :)
 
Top