Discussion What's in the Box (Nest)?

Pick One, or More! Enjoy Yourself!

  • A giant animal (shinheuh)

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • An Native One beast power (like EVK's)

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A different ancient (like Acrinak is different from the Native Ones)

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A 13mo (describe which one and why)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachel (I think Sly said this once...)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Your mom (the only correct answer)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A soul (of what though?)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (describe below! Like, share, comment, and subscribe!)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yet other Thryssa! Soooo exciting! All the colors!!!

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Jared from Subway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Welp, this didn't go anything like I thought it would. Two or three years ago ToG was just another story with some snakes in it, now... they're everywhere.
High chance SIU has a snake aversion or even full-on phobia.

I'll be glad when S3 and the cartoonish animals/LPB phase is over.
 
Top