Question Who wins?

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Night Vs HJ, who wins? HJ (RT) was defeated by UM at 10 percent of his power. Is current Night(without V taking over the body) at that level?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Night Vs HJ, who wins? HJ (RT) was defeated by UM at 10 percent of his power. Is current Night(without V taking over the body) at that level?
Heey now, if Night has Red Thyrssa with him currently, I just can't imagine Hell Joe also has :D
Urek stole a red thryssa separator liquid from a FUG base and separated the two, then Baam contained it inadvertently. HJ is nothing now.
In fact, if I still force myself to think both has Red Thryssa (i.e. both can enforce admin-like powers at Floor of Death), Night has much more now, and can activate two thorns, black march, both thryssas, some V power as (something definitely belongs to me, Zero) and, and Leviathan. Floor of Death will be Floor of Dead Hell Joe after that much mobbing the surface.
 
Last edited:

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Baam will win.
I still rate Leviathan higher than Red.
Also, Urek told Hell Joe that if you go outside like this, you will be slaughtered.
Red's power is only impressive because most people in FoD can't use shinsu. It is basically just a weak parasitic creature whose real body is dead.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I don't think the current Baam (or even Dumas) is comparable to 10% Urek. That said, you don't need to be that powerful to beat Hell Joe. 10% was overkill since Urek expected him to be a lot stronger than he ended up being.

Zero Area won't work on Baam due to the Thorn, so Hell Joe won't be able to debuff him assuming this fight takes place at the Floor of Death. Hell Joe is still pretty strong in that place though. He was portrayed to be a match for the team of Garam + Yuri + Evan + Kranka without Zero Area. With the kind of portrayal Princesses have gotten in Season 3, I'd honestly say that's enough to put Hell Joe above CC Tier (and that's before he transforms against Urek and becomes even stronger).

On the other hand, Leviathan Baam is much stronger than CC Tier. He was able to annoy and injure a fully powered real Dumas, who was far stronger than the one who made a fool out of weakened Jinsung, Yama, Karaka, and Baam. It's clear he still wasn't that comparable to Regents, but I'd say he was closer to them than to CCs.

I think this could potentially be a close match-up all things considered.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Heey now, if Night has Red Thyrssa with him currently, I just can't imagine Hell Joe also has :D
Urek stole a red thryssa separator liquid from a FUG base and separated the two, then Baam contained it inadvertently. HJ is nothing now.
In fact, if I still force myself to think both has Red Thryssa (i.e. both can enforce admin-like powers at Floor of Death), Night has much more now, and can activate two thorns, black march, both thryssas, some V power as (something definitely belongs to me, Zero) and, and Leviathan. Floor of Death will be Floor of Dead Hell Joe after that much mobbing the surface.
Haha, right I forgot about that 😅. I hope TOG returns soon. Sunday feels bland nowadays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam will win.
I still rate Leviathan higher than Red.
Also, Urek told Hell Joe that if you go outside like this, you will be slaughtered.
Red's power is only impressive because most people in FoD can't use shinsu. It is basically just a weak parasitic creature whose real body is dead.
How many people do U think can do what UM said when flicking and countering the attack of RT in FOD aside from the king and 10 GFLs?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think the current Baam (or even Dumas) is comparable to 10% Urek. That said, you don't need to be that powerful to beat Hell Joe. 10% was overkill since Urek expected him to be a lot stronger than he ended up being.

Zero Area won't work on Baam due to the Thorn, so Hell Joe won't be able to debuff him assuming this fight takes place at the Floor of Death. Hell Joe is still pretty strong in that place though. He was portrayed to be a match for the team of Garam + Yuri + Evan + Kranka without Zero Area. With the kind of portrayal Princesses have gotten in Season 3, I'd honestly say that's enough to put Hell Joe above CC Tier (and that's before he transforms against Urek and becomes even stronger).

On the other hand, Leviathan Baam is much stronger than CC Tier. He was able to annoy and injure a fully powered real Dumas, who was far stronger than the one who made a fool out of weakened Jinsung, Yama, Karaka, and Baam. It's clear he still wasn't that comparable to Regents, but I'd say he was closer to them than to CCs.

I think this could potentially be a close match-up all things considered.
Can Night withstand the explosion if RT explodes again? Can that still kill Night since he has weak body and RT survived afterwards?
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
How many people do U think can do what UM said when flicking and countering the attack of RT in FOD aside from the king and 10 GFLs?
I also said (if you didn't notice), I said Red's power is only impressive because it's in FoD, where most people can't use shinsu.
Urek also said that there are many people who can use shinsu like Hell Joe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hell Joe dominates FoD just because he can use shinsu. But outside it's not like that, all his advantages disappear.
At most he can be considered similar to people with ancient power like Evankhel, Kallavan,... but not as strong as them (after all, those people have much better techniques).
 
Top