Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh, wow! Is this for real? Or is this just a fanart? If that's Karaka he needs to transfer to the side of good not evil. Lol. So we can ship him to our girls. One less harem-girl for Bam. Haha. Tbh in the beginning I was thinking under that mask he looked worse than Paracule.
No, it's just a fanart, but it is really well done in my opinion. Really captured SIU's style.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I think it wouldn't surprise anyone if he resembles Zahard/Wangnan.

Though, I have never been a big fan of characters becoming the look-alike of their parents.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a different theory. Karaka probably wears the mask to hide his shame. Underneath he probably looks like a blonde version of Might Guy with a unibrow.

 

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
I think it wouldn't surprise anyone if he resembles Zahard/Wangnan.

Though, I have never been a big fan of characters becoming the look-alike of their parents.
Adult Zahard looks a lil bit diffrent from Wangnan tho they have similarities too. Im curious if theres a third prince? As what I know there are three right? Gives me the thought that it has something to do with the triple eye symbol of Jahad. That there are 3 princes. Or is that far fetched?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Adult Zahard looks a lil bit diffrent from Wangnan tho they have similarities too. Im curious if theres a third prince? As what I know there are three right? Gives me the thought that it has something to do with the triple eye symbol of Jahad. That there are 3 princes. Or is that far fetched?
It's just a personal preference of mine. Yeah, there are some differences, but in the end Wangnan will remain a Zahard look-alike.

I will post about the three princes thing in the hangout thread, since it will be off-topic here.
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
This is so strange: no one seems to have noticed the refinement and elegance of Po Bidau Gustang. Every time he appeared I got stuck to the panel, just enjoying and scanning every little detail of his appearance: his short black gloves, his sophisticated eye glasses, his white suit with a well contrasted black scarf, his good manners.... the guy so wonderfully personifies the whole idea of "HIGH RANKERS ". He's the one you'd love to look like if you were highly ranked in the real life society. (Who would enjoy looking like Zahard ?)

As for the best-looking female, hasn't anyone tried to picture Yura naked in some of her fighting panels with Baam? Just try it out!
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do you think about Evankhell?
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
What do you think about Evankhell?
I like Evankhell's slim shape and tight-fitting clothes; you'd like to see how she acts when she's not all boastful and proud, but rather more feminine and soft.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hope she falls in love with her subordinate (coffee).
 

Brian Taboada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
798
Reaction score
578
Country
United States
I like Evankhell's slim shape and tight-fitting clothes; you'd like to see how she acts when she's not all boastful and proud, but rather more feminine and soft.
And here I thought you would be a Hwa Ryun fanboy. (For the obvious reasons ha ha)
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
And here I thought you would be a Hwa Ryun fanboy. (For the obvious reasons ha ha)
I almost fell in love with Hwa Ryun on her first appearance, especially when her mask went off. Her whole body is so graciously designed. I'd argue that that eye-patch doesn't take away anything from her beauty.
 

PainTendo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
234
Age
37
Country
France
the girls in TOG are mostly beautiful unless your name is rachel, but but Elaine stands out. she is the hottest of them. I i were to chose a girl for baam it would be her.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I'm going to give an honorable mention to the soul amalgamation, who now seems to be forever lost in service of empowering a douchebag. Thanks for that, Hwa Ryun.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Am i the only one who finds Hoaqin extremely handsome? I don’t know maybe he reminds me of my favorite character in Inuyasha, Sesshomaru.

Girls, Hwa Ryun had the beauty crown since season 1. Her natural beauty is something not even Kaiser can compete. Red heads ftw..
 
Top