- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 546
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
1) Rin was literally his dying wish. Because he entrusted the girl he loved to what became his most respected person, he expected that to be truly understood.
2) For however long it was while he was healing, the Zetsus and Madara were the only ones around him. I believe it was the slow influence that started to tear him down. It seems stupid, but really think about it. You are more inclined to listen to your friends than strangers.
3) If you truly think about it, Obito was taught the same world peace BS that Pein talked about and that all came from Madara. So even though he said he doesn’t give a damn about the world that exists now, I think that was more, I won’t let myself care until we can create this new world. A new world where everyone can be happy. Sounds familiar? I’ll answer for you. Yes.
4) When it comes to removing the Nine Tailed Fox from Kushina and inevitably causing her death. First, love makes people do crazy things, but more of it being, I think he figured once he got the fox he’d be able to recreate the world anyway, so this was just a stepping stone. I’m not saying that this is how it should be, but after so long of having such warped thinking, you wouldn’t feel the same. WAR CHANGES PEOPLE. KILLING CHANGES PEOPLE. just because this is a manga doesn’t change that. If you don’t think so, talk to people in the military who have PTSD, then tell me they haven’t changed.
5) SIDE-BAR: WE ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT WHY KAKASHI KILLED RIN BECAUSE IT WAS OBITO’S MEMORY. OBITO HAS NO DAMN CLUE AND KAKASHI HAS TO TELL HIM ABOUT IT DAMN.
6) The whole Uchiha clan massacre. A, Obito had the will of fire more than the Uchiha revenge. B. That was reversed after Rin+Madara+Black Zetsu’s influence. C. Why would he give a damn about a clan like that anyway? He never really was the type to have Uchiha pride anyway.
7) In summation, Obito may not have witnessed his entire clan killed by his family member, but if someone murders the one you love before your very eyes (don’t talk about how it was just at 14, because i think if you were ever super into someone at that age, it felt so real and like the only thing that mattered in the world) I think that could send someone off the deep end, and it’s the promise of a better world that fuels him now. Anything to get back the woman he so desperately loves.
So Obito isn’t awful. He’s just a flawed human being. And honestly, he’s not the worst villain (i’m looking at you, Danzo of the Creepy Ass Arms). I’ve loved learning his origin because I always thought the Kakashi Gaiden was important. This is the payoff.
2) For however long it was while he was healing, the Zetsus and Madara were the only ones around him. I believe it was the slow influence that started to tear him down. It seems stupid, but really think about it. You are more inclined to listen to your friends than strangers.
3) If you truly think about it, Obito was taught the same world peace BS that Pein talked about and that all came from Madara. So even though he said he doesn’t give a damn about the world that exists now, I think that was more, I won’t let myself care until we can create this new world. A new world where everyone can be happy. Sounds familiar? I’ll answer for you. Yes.
4) When it comes to removing the Nine Tailed Fox from Kushina and inevitably causing her death. First, love makes people do crazy things, but more of it being, I think he figured once he got the fox he’d be able to recreate the world anyway, so this was just a stepping stone. I’m not saying that this is how it should be, but after so long of having such warped thinking, you wouldn’t feel the same. WAR CHANGES PEOPLE. KILLING CHANGES PEOPLE. just because this is a manga doesn’t change that. If you don’t think so, talk to people in the military who have PTSD, then tell me they haven’t changed.
5) SIDE-BAR: WE ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT WHY KAKASHI KILLED RIN BECAUSE IT WAS OBITO’S MEMORY. OBITO HAS NO DAMN CLUE AND KAKASHI HAS TO TELL HIM ABOUT IT DAMN.
6) The whole Uchiha clan massacre. A, Obito had the will of fire more than the Uchiha revenge. B. That was reversed after Rin+Madara+Black Zetsu’s influence. C. Why would he give a damn about a clan like that anyway? He never really was the type to have Uchiha pride anyway.
7) In summation, Obito may not have witnessed his entire clan killed by his family member, but if someone murders the one you love before your very eyes (don’t talk about how it was just at 14, because i think if you were ever super into someone at that age, it felt so real and like the only thing that mattered in the world) I think that could send someone off the deep end, and it’s the promise of a better world that fuels him now. Anything to get back the woman he so desperately loves.
So Obito isn’t awful. He’s just a flawed human being. And honestly, he’s not the worst villain (i’m looking at you, Danzo of the Creepy Ass Arms). I’ve loved learning his origin because I always thought the Kakashi Gaiden was important. This is the payoff.