Question Will the proofreaders forum get love soon?

Eep

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know, maybe I am late to the game, but it seems like that particular subforum hasn't been touched by anyone of power on this forum in ages. There is a particular poor chap who took the test (like me) and has not heard back in months!

Are the 'caretakers' of that forum simply gone? Away from the website for an undetermined amount of time? Or am I just too late to the party?


I'd like to know because I have free time and proofreading seems like something I could do easily, but I get the feeling many scan groups won't second look me because of the low post count + the fact that I don't have a shiny tag saying that I belong to the group, lol.


Any information is appreciated, I suppose.
 
Top