- Joined
- Jul 15, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Sup my name is TheGMGoken. New to forums. Looking awesome so far. I feel less restricted here. Here some things to know.
1. I swear a lot. I don't mean to be disrespectful. So expect some F-bombs, s***, and damn. I will NEVER use the word b*** on this website. Unless it's a joke. But not going to take it to far.
2. I'm Black and Korean. Nothing much saying here. Just want to get my race out there.
3. I make Amvs. But once I get to 50 post I'll make topic about it ^_^ .
4. I'm the Best in the World. Best since Day ONE!
5. I like to make friends on forums. So I have someone to PM when I get on here. Is that cool?
6. Fav Anime is Gurren Lagann
7. Fave Character is Son Goten
8. Fave Manga is Rosario Vampire, Black Bullet, Beserk, and Buyuden
1. I swear a lot. I don't mean to be disrespectful. So expect some F-bombs, s***, and damn. I will NEVER use the word b*** on this website. Unless it's a joke. But not going to take it to far.
2. I'm Black and Korean. Nothing much saying here. Just want to get my race out there.
3. I make Amvs. But once I get to 50 post I'll make topic about it ^_^ .
4. I'm the Best in the World. Best since Day ONE!
5. I like to make friends on forums. So I have someone to PM when I get on here. Is that cool?
6. Fav Anime is Gurren Lagann
7. Fave Character is Son Goten
8. Fave Manga is Rosario Vampire, Black Bullet, Beserk, and Buyuden