Discussion Your opinion on Tobirama and something else!!??...

Senju Tobirama

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
18
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
So I wondered is it possible that Kakashi and his father which sadly we neverl will see in fight have some relationship with Tobirama since they have quite a lot of resemblence !What you think is it possible?
Another think I really wished to see more of Tobirama like some really strong WaterStlye Djutsu in a combo with FTG after we talk about a shinobi on near Madara and Hashirama Level he deserves more credit!Madara himself stated that in there life time they were almost at the same level! :)
P.S. I am sorry for being away so much time but I have been quite ocupied but still I never missed a Chapter or Episode!I am glad that I am back here! And just for info Tobirama is mine favorite character with Hashirama,Kakashi following! :D :D
 

Oathencrantz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
951
Reaction score
685
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
353
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

KiSwordsman

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
1,211
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top