Best Villain | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Villain

Who is the Best Villain?

• Akainu (One Piece)

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • Tobi (Naruto)

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter)

Votes: 51 34.9%
  • Johan Liebert (Monster)

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Light Yagami (Death Note)

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragoon

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I support Johann Liebert from Monster. Really a monster and the perfect villian.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Tiranofrome

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I would be really happy if i can change my nomination to Haguro Dou from Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest.

So far he pretty much is one of the few true villains in the true sense of the word , so i think he should be noted here as well.

Dancing wind

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I nominate Shiro / Wretched Egg from Deadman Wonderland for the Best Villain. Shiro is Ganta's best friend and at the same time his worst enemy resides inside her: Wretched Egg. I also liked the story about the way Wretched Egg came into existance. Faced with new torture every day, Shiro's personality split in two and she capsulated all the pain away in Wretched Egg. Only he is able to feel pain while Shiro isn't.

jorped

The True Ninja
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I never read a character so puzzling for me. Even though I haven't read lots of manga, so yeah :D
He was the only villain I ever cheered for. He wanted something good. Started like this angel~ with a goal. He did. Yet, in the process, he became truly evil, for me. But I still wanted to see him suceed, and I'm not a villain-liking type. I can't say the reason though. The charisma was just too strong. His relationship with others while being the secret Kira was also really good.
And his intellect, omg. That's more about the whole Death Note though. But his plans were epic.
If i haven't read your post i would have forget about him :fail
As i did read your posts ... i definitely also support Light, though i was inclined to give more importance for something more "recent".
But as the Villains of most the mangas i read aren't really that well explained *tobi for example* ... i guess i will wait for next year to nominate them or not :p

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I would be really happy if i can change my nomination to Haguro Dou from Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest.

So far he pretty much is one of the few true villains in the true sense of the word , so i think he should be noted here as well.
^ This.

The man is as fucked up as they come, and so goddamn evil he is willin to let a woman be gang raped just to draw out an enemy. This is a true villain. Nothing to do with intelligence, plan, or whatever... he's just pure demented, pure evil, so fucked up, he doesn't care about anyone or anything. dude is scary as hell.

Saturnn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I support Johann Liebert from monster. for best villain

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Does that means you change your vote, Milly?

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to say Ginjo from Bleach...

you have to remember that he orchestrated the whole ordeal with the Fullbrings and Tsuki... he was able to break Ichigo down psychologically and that is the worst way IMO.

Sakazuki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I nominate Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter for Best Villain

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Shira from Blade of The Immortal for Best Villain.

Shira surpassed every other villain I know. He's a heartless, ruthless, disgusting person. I got the chills when he was introduced again after applying some "modifications" to his appearance and "arsenal". When he appears you know that death is coming. I don't want to talk specifics in order to avoid spoilers... But I'm certain that he was the perfect villain from the beginning to the end... in all the stories I have ever read.
Great nomination. Shira is a complete psychopath. The things he did to others as well as to himself truly made my stomach wretch, a reaction I almost never have when reading even the most gruesome scenes in manga.

However, my nomination actually goes to another character from Blade of the Immortal: Anotsu Kagehisa. He's a very complex character, not completely evil, but is definitely not "good" either. For me, that combination makes for the most interesting type of villain.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I nominate Professor Souichi Tomeo from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. :^_^

crimsonlink310

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I changed my nomination to Ginjou, my original post was in page 2 post #17.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I nominate Rob Lucci from One Piece.

I loved that he is somewhat of a lone wolf, maybe his intellect and the vast variety of attack skills also has an input in his calmness and sometimes careless expressions and attitude, but I love how he is build as a character that really showed the governments power in One Piece and that character not to be a marine.

madmax

Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Kabuto from Naruto for Best Villain.

although he disappointed us many times by losing his zombies one by one in a pathetic way. but still he has improved a lot and i think he still has many many tricks up his sleeve. he is the only one who fully understands the war :super

Christina Sierra

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I nominate Misogi Kumagawa from Medaka Box for Best Villain. It's one of the most peculiar and charismatic antagonist I've ever seen, despite the way he looks. His characterization is just epic!

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
I support Abidani from Gamble Fish. Just by his look you know it's no ordinary villain

BlackHair

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
One Pieces Blackbeard

He represents every bad characteristics of humans: backstabber, liar, traitor, coward, wanton, naive, ugly, etc. This is actually a antagonist you rly hate. I mean usually a author creates evil charackter which can be liked, but this one is created to be hated. I like how he is hated in the OP forums, he rly fulfils the character of a evil antagonist. BB is s fabulous creation of Oda. I hate him. For that he deserves credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.