Seinen - A Trail of Blood by Shuuzou Oshimi | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen A Trail of Blood by Shuuzou Oshimi

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I guess this will be from 119. He's in despair.
No It's from chapter 120, I ve read 119 in French it was available a few days ago I havent posted pics yet but yeah its still about Sei's despair and...
I cant add pics for some reasons but
Its about Sei trying to kill himself before seeing seiko face. Basically He realises he will never get any peace of mind.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
No It's from chapter 120, I ve read 119 in French it was available a few days ago I havent posted pics yet but yeah its still about Sei's despair and...
I cant add pics for some reasons but
Its about Sei trying to kill himself before seeing seiko face. Basically He realises he will never get any peace of mind.
Yea he's basically been going in that direction for a little bit. He has no chance at peace if his 'tying of loose ends' is so half-assed, imo.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yea he's basically been going in that direction for a little bit. He has no chance at peace if his 'tying of loose ends' is so half-assed, imo.

Yeah he's lost and has lost everything, he tries to escape to reality through death but keeps failing
Imagery, art is very impactful here's a link to the chap it has very little talking it's mainly art :

edit : Eng scan out : https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Chi-No-Wadachi-chapter-119.html

Last edited:

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you.

Exactly. Hoping for a one chapter resolution for this one.
Does a restraining order count as a resolution?
I don’t see this meeting going very well.
Not that I think Sei wants to harm Fukiishi
I just fear he may be so irreplaceably damaged that he might unintentionally scare her.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Seemingly volume 13 descripion says :
"With this volume the splendid prologue ends and the main story starts". source here

I'm shocked I thought the manga was close to its end, i have no clue where this is going.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

chap 120 out , that color page is so beautiful :zomg and sad too, somehow.

Sei is still trying to kill himself but is prevented by a voice he's hearing in his head (Seiko's) then the phone rings. Visually stunning chapter with dark imagery/symbolism like this :

I have no idea whats' going to happen now, but Im wondering if the main story is not related to seiko's past.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Actually thought he might have run into a train there (given the title).

Shigeru is his guilt, and he still holds onto Seiko as the voice of his self-judgement. He's gonna have to face those properly (and unlike the Fukuchi situation) if he's any chance of a life for his own. Hate to be in his shoes, gonna be some hard days.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
:teehee

thats funny coz from chap 121

Chap 121 is out in French https://www.bluesolo.org/manga/les-liens-du-sang/chapitre-121/p/1/

and we get to know Seiko full name which is Tamiya Seiko :nod a lot happened seemingly.
Yea I'd say the author had this suicide method in mind, even as a red herring.

Seems there's a good chance we do know Seiko's backstory. Personally I'm not interested in Seiko's past, I don't need to know the reasons she is the way she is. But I'll be reading to see what the author believes makes perfection, for which Seiko personifies/characterises.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chap 122 out in French : https://www.bluesolo.org/manga/les-liens-du-sang/chapitre-122/

I have no clue where this is going :XD but Seiko is back !

I cant tell if her image is an illusion of him bc from behind she looked older. but the face is the same as she was when he was a teen.

very quick summary : So in previous chapter he received a call from police telling him to come and take his mother, they found her, she had nowhere where to stay anymore and she had only his details, when he arrived at the police station, they said her here is your son, she answered ; "but I have no children"

eng out https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Chi-No-Wadachi-chapter-122-page-1.html

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Sei has been imagining Seiko for several chapters now and still sees the milf Seiko even with grandma Seiko present in the flesh. The trauma is major.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Next chapter

Seiko “I have no children”

Sei “No but what you do have is ten seconds”

Seiko “Ten seconds!? What the hell are you talking about! I control you! Bow before me...

Sei “...to live”

URK GARGHAUGHHHHH

Seiko violently gives birth to a cat like monster which mortally wounds Seiko

Sei : Meow you have children. O0

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 123 out title Seiko Tamiya
Great chapter, Seiko at her pinnacle, brilliant and crazy :zomg It's crazy how sei sees her as she was when he was a child. I m really wondering where the story is going, especially after the author said the prologue just ended :arf
That scene was hilarious to me :

that look of her :teehee

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I got a sexual vibe from the chapter which I count as more evidence that Sei has a long way to go (to move on). Can't be sure if everything Seiko is 'saying' is in objectivity either.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Manben itw with Naoki Urasawa, ft Shuzo Oshimi got recently some eng sub (i havent watched it yet, but will when i can) : https://www.naokiurasawa.com/shuzo-oshimi/

:teehee
O: ‘Why do I have to feel depressed when I paid money for this manga?’
That’s something I hear a lot. But I think that is quite fun.
Reading and seeing what is within, and becoming depressed. That is very much the best kind of entertainment for me.

Chapter 125 out in French
Damn I didn't expect that at all. That s a crazy twist. Noooooo !
It's complicated to post pics from my phone while busy. But here's the link though https://www.bluesolo.org/manga/les-liens-du-sang/chapitre-125/

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Imagine if the next chapter is literally just 20+ pages of Sei punching Seiko to death.

Then Sei eats a meat bun angrily.

The End

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
At 1st I expected something from seiko, coz the author brillantly focused on her expressions making her looks or sounds sarcastic, and I was under the impression she was crafting something, sneakily, and i still have that impression. To be honest, as much as I enjoyed the unexpected side of that twist, I hope the plot won't turn into a child to parent abuse focusing manga. I feel it would ruin all Seiko characterization. It might be the trigger for a memory arc. Idk, since it seems the main story is just starting, it might be focused on Seiko past, and how she became the mother she was.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
These recent chaps do highlight how immature Sei is. Bit quick and convenient but we can't watch him figure it out for 50 chaps.

Additionally, Sei now knows he has been imagining Seiko's appearance. There's a possibility that this has been the case beyond her current state.