Discussion - All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012 | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I dont know whether to laugh or be angry at Ado's current sig lol
It made me lmao! XD

Also, where is my competition? I know the theme was hard but I'm sure you guys can think of something...my entry looks so lonely.

~PS: Coffee, you must break that losing streak and return to your winning ways. XD

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to but Ive been getting irritated more and more over certain happenings in my life and it hasn't really left me in the mood for art~

DeBaron8

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I would like to but Ive been getting irritated more and more over certain happenings in my life and it hasn't really left me in the mood for art~
Awe, that's too bad. :( I hope things get brighter for you in the future for you. :hug I understand though, the last few months I've had very little motivation to make anything as a result of RL issues, it really sucks when you can't find inspiration or just don't feel like making anything. It's quite frustrating after a while, but I'm sure things will improve for you as well, just give it time and think positive.^^

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Crap, just finished uploading and realised I actually missed the deadline time by 6 hours. x_x"

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:oh

Just checked the submission and its exactly the same idea I had...same title everything :gwah

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Crap, just finished uploading and realised I actually missed the deadline time by 6 hours. x_x"
We're going by East coast time in the U.S. So you still have a few hours to go until the dead line. Feel free to post it Kfine. If there are no other submissions entries by then, I'll extend the deadline by a week. So you wont miss out - :noworry.

:oh

Just checked the submission and its exactly the same idea I had...same title everything :gwah
Thats kinda weird / funny and - :gwah & :arf - at the same time.

This weeks contest dead line is 5/31 (11 pm U.S. East coast time)

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Not really Knife, it's still May 31st here :hee
Yeah, haha, drove into work this morning and was all, like, "hey wait, today is Friday the 1st of June...which means yesterday was the 31st...WTF...". D:

@Charlie: Posted. I got confused with the Tuesday/Wednesday times you had listed. o_O;

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, haha, drove into work this morning and was all, like, "hey wait, today is Friday the 1st of June...which means yesterday was the 31st...WTF...". D:

@Charlie: Posted. I got confused with the Tuesday/Wednesday times you had listed. o_O;
No prob - happens to all of us at least once or twice and thanks for taking part. The sig looks awesome, I like the concept.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

News Update

Voting for the last bi weekly signature contest is up and running. I'd say the choice this time is another difficult one. Please vote for your favorite!

With the voting beginning for the last contest, we have a new one for this week up and running. Please don't forget to take part.

Good luck to everyone.

---------- Post added June 08, 2012 at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was May 31, 2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

News update

Hey everyone - late news again. Please congratulate ~coffee~ for winning the last bi weekly sig contest!
Grats ~coffee~! There was a lot of the voters this time!

Please don't forget about the current bi weekly sig contest :

Dead line is June 14th !

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I almost thought to myself - "Hey maybe making sigs in a bad mood is good"...but then I realized that the render I used is from OP and I might have attracted OP fans .... hehe

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I almost thought to myself - "Hey maybe making sigs in a bad mood is good"...but then I realized that the render I used is from OP and I might have attracted OP fans .... hehe
What's wrong with that!? :p

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well it blurs the line between "Good Sig" and "Crazy OP Fans voting for an OP sig" lol

(Nice shiny treasure hunt finalist badge you've got there, btw)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You like it!? I'll be more than happy and willing to trade it for that Winter Art Contest 2011 badge. :D

So the current theme is Football. Saweeet~

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well might as well post the reminder that - the current bi weekly sig contest dead line is two days! June 14th.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
You like it!? I'll be more than happy and willing to trade it for that Winter Art Contest 2011 badge. :D

So the current theme is Football. Saweeet~
I might trade for it, save for that I made it XD

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Football huh... :D

I wonder what to do...:mono

DeBaron8

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Canada
:confetti Congrats on the win Coffee! XD :confetti

And I'm afraid I'm not really feeling the new theme. =( Soccer is one of the few sports I don't really like...I have no idea what to make...

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even so - your set looks awesome. Thanks for taking part Debaron8 ~~. There is still a few hours more to go! Deadline is today.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Around or close to 11 pm est today.

---------- Post added June 15, 2012 at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was June 14, 2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

News Update

Voting for the current bi weekly signature has started. Please cast your vote.

In related news - the bi weekly sig contest will go off line temporarily while we revamp this along with art contest. Please stay tuned / subbed to the posts here or announcements for more information. Thanks to everyone that took part - I like all the entries - now let see what the voters will decide!

---------- Post added June 23, 2012 at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Voting is over for the last bi weekly contest. Everyone please congratulate: DeBaron8 for wining the contest. Vote was really close - great job on the sig debaron8.
Thanks to kinfeshade, debaron8 and ~Coffee~ for taking part.

As mentioned before - this will be the last sig contest for a while until we revamp the contest.

Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulations Debaron - I thought mine would be a sure win that time, as in I put quite a lot of time and preparation into it XD - I was tricked by the voters again XD

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Congrats on the winners of the last few weeks :confetti

Sorry I didn't compete... been in a bad mood for some time now -_-;