Discussion - Amano-sensei's art | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Amano-sensei's art

VongolaSky

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well recently I realised that her art has been well, lacking. It just looks lazily done and the art style has changed and lost everything I've fallen in love with. (like those hooks on the end of the hair) and there are far too many shadows and it just doesn't look right. If you compare her art in the recent chapters to the future arc's you should see what I mean (tsuna has lost his cuteness due to overdone shadows on the face and hair) 
I know she's trying hard and her head is probably going "work on the plot, you're already a proffesional mangaka so you don't need to worry about the art." Ive also spotted many, many mistakes recently (such as the eyes are not aligned the mouth is half done, or there's a dot for a nose)  I suppose I'm only complaining because I know she can do much much better.. (heck the art when they were having a mimicry showdown for chrome was 1000x better, she should fire the person doing the shadows) But the art just bugs me, I just want it to be like the way it was before, in the future arc. Anyone agree here?

Miyanoai

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

VongolaSky

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

ClangClang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia