Canon - Asura Zoro vs Blackbeard | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Canon Asura Zoro vs Blackbeard

Who wins ?

• Total voters

A$APBog

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
No problem. Take your time to understand it.
Damn, I thought you would give me the reason but I guess it's more about finding it myself than getting the answer (that you obviously got) from you right ?

Anyway, it's always refreshing to see unbiased, and fair members like you in this forum. We would be lost without humble and well-thought people such as you Grandmaster...

Did I thanked you to even exist in the first place ?

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Damn, I thought you would give me the reason but I guess it's more about finding it myself than getting the answer (that you obviously got) from you right ?

Anyway, it's always refreshing to see unbiased, and fair members like you in this forum. We would be lost without humble and well-thought people such as you Grandmaster...

Did I thanked you to even exist in the first place ?
I already gave the reason from the manga panel. Now it's your job to understand it. Everyone has their own pace in reading, so that's why I told you to take your time.

Glad to see myself being appreciated here.

A$APBog

Reaction score
Country
France
I already gave the reason from the manga panel. Now it's your job to understand it. Everyone has their own pace in reading, so that's why I told you to take your time.

Glad to see myself being appreciated here.
Ah, I see !

"I can pull the actual bodies of DF users" means actually "I can't pull the bodies of non-DF users but everything else is OK because... There is no reason but it's a rule which is not explicitly stated but which exists".

Now I understand !

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Ah, I see !

"I can pull the actual bodies of DF users" means actually "I can't pull the bodies of non-DF users but everything else is OK because... There is no reason but it's a rule which is not explicitly stated but which exists".

Now I understand !
no, you interpreted wrongly again. The reason was also already given, you should at least try to read back my post.
If it applies to everyone, then he would just say the gravity works on every human, but he just mentioned the power specifically on DF users
No need to thank me for the explanation.

Fallou

Reaction score
Country
France
Zoro loses.
Like he'd win against the main antagonist lol
Also, who the hell is Asura Zoro? I'm confused
Not like Asura is a different form he can maintain. It's just a technique.
Asura Zoro lol. I swear to god

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro loses.
Like he'd win against the main antagonist lol
Also, who the hell is Asura Zoro? I'm confused
Not like Asura is a different form he can maintain. It's just a technique.
Asura Zoro lol. I swear to god
These dudes are like the Avengers

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ashura Demon mode it 9 Enma's and infinite Haki vs Blackbeard... who wins?

BlAcKbEArDs GrAvITy Doesn't EfFecT non Df UsErS

Ricko

Reaction score
Country
France
Difficult to say, by manga plot logic Zoro loose, he never beat the main vilain.
But in fact, Zoro is always really close in feat of Luffy, and often nerfed against boss with injury.
So the match could go either way, for the moment BB didn't show CoC skill, could he tank mastered Ashura ?

Anyway he would do a better match than Law, because BB is a better matchup.
Zoro is strong against brawler type opponent, he got stamina and attack power to finish in a KO comeback.

While BB is really strong against tricky opponent like Law or Kid with his dual devil Fruit and superior stat.

It would be a slug fest fight, and the winner will end with a lot of injury for sure !

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Pirate Queen infinite haki zoro super sayian asura zoro clearly beats yonko bb what can I say 😂😂.

jokes aside BB is probably stronger then kaido plot wise…… zoro end of wano zoro probably loses high dif To kaido. Kaido is walking away tired and with multiple scars however he’s not losing. As Such BB isn’t losing. Pre TS BB is an emiga, he should lose based of what he showed, however I think even pre ts BB was a secret yonko tier. I think his trump card hasn’t been shown it

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Difficult to say, by manga plot logic Zoro loose, he never beat the main vilain.
But in fact, Zoro is always really close in feat of Luffy, and often nerfed against boss with injury.
So the match could go either way, for the moment BB didn't show CoC skill, could he tank mastered Ashura ?

Anyway he would do a better match than Law, because BB is a better matchup.
Zoro is strong against brawler type opponent, he got stamina and attack power to finish in a KO comeback.

While BB is really strong against tricky opponent like Law or Kid with his dual devil Fruit and superior stat.

It would be a slug fest fight, and the winner will end with a lot of injury for sure !
This is not east blue, Zoro is not near Luffy.

Ricko

Reaction score
Country
France
This is not east blue, Zoro is not near Luffy.
I'm talking about Feat not power !
In Wano, the both of them discovered the use of advanced CoC.
Zoro manage to wound Kaido, after being nerfed by a sacrifice (as often).

The power gap between them may not be as big as people think.

shailks

Reaction score
Country
India
Wow, this was already discussed. I think Zoro gets done by quake quake fruit if it’s as dangerous as WB made it. Yami Yami goes against BB when facing Zoro. Hard to say who wins from here but if it was Zoro+Luffy against BB+Kuzan, it would be team Luffy’s win. The matchup would change if it was Shiryu instead of Kuzan, as then Zoro would have to tackle him. We don’t know the extent of Yami Yami fruit or what its awakening can do, it would still be High difficulty win for Luffy and of course Zoro.

AldarionTelcontar

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Wow, this was already discussed. I think Zoro gets done by quake quake fruit if it’s as dangerous as WB made it. Yami Yami goes against BB when facing Zoro. Hard to say who wins from here but if it was Zoro+Luffy against BB+Kuzan, it would be team Luffy’s win. The matchup would change if it was Shiryu instead of Kuzan, as then Zoro would have to tackle him. We don’t know the extent of Yami Yami fruit or what its awakening can do, it would still be High difficulty win for Luffy and of course Zoro.
Zoro has conqueror's haki, I believe, as well as advanced armament. Now, I don't think that alone will be enough for him to win, but we know that haki can be used to neutralize / defend against fruit-based powers (and the Quake-Quake fruit in particular); so why do you think he would be done in by the Gura Gura No Mi in particular?