Voting - Best Fight | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Fight

Best Fight

• Team Natsu & Laxus vs. Hades

• Gray & Natsu vs. Mard Geer

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Use this thread to nominate the Best Fight in the series.

Team Natsu & Laxus
vs.
Hades
-
Gray & Natsu
vs.
Mard Geer
Voting rules:
  • You are allowed one vote
  • You are permitted to change your vote while polls are open
  • If there is a tie, a staff pick will break the lock
Voting closes on August 13th, 2017.

Lucy vs. Tartaros - 6 Nominations
Team Natsu & Laxus vs. Hades - 6 Nominations
Natsu & Gray vs. Mard Geer - 5 Nominations
Sting, Rogue & Kagura vs. Larcade - 5 Nominations
Igneel vs. Acnologia - 4 Nominations
Wendy, Sherria & Ultear vs. DiMaria - 4 Nominations

Natsu vs. Zeref - 4 Nominations
Natsu & Gajeel vs. Laxus - 3 Nominations
Mystogan vs. Laxus - 3 Nominations
Makarov vs. Hades - 3 Nominations
Lucy vs. Brandish - 3 Nominations
Natsu vs. Acnologia - 2 Nominations
Gray vs. Silver - 2 Nominations
Natsu vs. Gajeel - 2 Nominations
Natsu vs. Jellal - 2 Nominations
Jellal vs. Oración Seis - 2 Nominations
Erza vs. Midnight - 2 Nominations
Gray vs. Ultear - 2 Nominations
Erza & Wendy vs. Irene - 2 Nominations
Erza vs. 100 Monsters - 2 Nominations
Erza vs. Kyôka - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Franmalth - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Bluenote - 1 Nomination
Gray vs. Invel - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Enhanced Neinhart - 1 Nomination
Erza vs. Ikaruga - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Gildarts - 1 Nomination
Erza Scarlet vs. Erza Knightwalker - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Ikusa-Tsunagi - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Mystogan - 1 Nomination
Irene vs. Acnologia - 1 Nomination
Kagura vs. Yukino - 1 Nomination
Natsu, Gajeel & Wendy vs. Dorma Anim - 1 Nomination
Cobra, Racer & Hoteye vs. Erza - 1 Nomination
Erza vs. Azuma - 1 Nomination
Mard Geer vs. Celestial Spirit King - 1 Nomination
Laxus vs. Wall - 1 Nomination
Natsu vs. Gray - 1 Nomination
Mirajane vs. Freed - 1 Nomination
Laxus vs. Natsu - 1 Nomination
Bloodman vs. Gajeel - 1 Nomination
Erza vs. Ajeel - 1 Nomination

Lucy vs. Tartaros - 15 votes
Natsu & Gray vs. Mard Geer - 17 votes
Igneel vs. Acnologia - 8 votes

Team Natsu & Laxus vs. Hades - 27 votes
Sting, Rogue & Kagura vs. Larcade - 10 votes
Wendy, Sherria & Ultear vs. DiMaria - 17 votes

Please forward any questions to the Awards Info Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I voted for Hades fight. Epic and used so many mains in a logical way.

Sting and Co vs Larcade was one of best fighths of Alvarez. But I don't know about series. On top of that I have 2-3 issues with this fight. One was the tentacle rape of Yukino before it. Which a major problem. And the fact that the win basically boiled to everyone being saved from orgasming to death. And second was Kagura losing to hype Sting. And really I had a problem with Kagura only minorly supporting in fight after she did nothing to Neinhart who Jellal solo'd and really she only used gravity to only push sting into a shadow when Yukino could have done that with Libra and Sting/Kagura could have tag teamed Larcade.

And how Chendytear vs Dimaria is so high over Wendy vs Eziel and Mira vs Freed or even some of Erza's better battles is beyond me. Even Wendy vs Chelia had better flow and more strategy. Wendy's dragon force got her legs snapped by someone weaker then Irene and Ultear was used as a plot device for Chelia to grow boobs and defeat Dimaria. I know people were anti-Natsu and not voting for any of his good fights like Natsu vs Jellal or Natsu vs Gajeel but really?

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I'm surprised with these options, people seem to have short memories and forgotten about the good ol fights back in the day of FT was at it's finest.
Hell I'd say Erza vs Knightwalker easily beats these.

Sting vs Larcade, Chendy vs Dimaria has nothing on those fights.

Voted Hades for Team Natsu w Laxus.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
I voted for Hades fight. Epic and used so many mains in a logical way.

Sting and Co vs Larcade was one of best fighths of Alvarez. But I don't know about series. On top of that I have 2-3 issues with this fight. One was the tentacle rape of Yukino before it. Which a major problem. And the fact that the win basically boiled to everyone being saved from orgasming to death. And second was Kagura losing to hype Sting. And really I had a problem with Kagura only minorly supporting in fight after she did nothing to Neinhart who Jellal solo'd and really she only used gravity to only push sting into a shadow when Yukino could have done that with Libra and Sting/Kagura could have tag teamed Larcade.

And how Chendytear vs Dimaria is so high over Wendy vs Eziel and Mira vs Freed or even some of Erza's better battles is beyond me. Even Wendy vs Chelia had better flow and more strategy. Wendy's dragon force got her legs snapped by someone weaker then Irene and Ultear was used as a plot device for Chelia to grow boobs and defeat Dimaria. I know people were anti-Natsu and not voting for any of his good fights like Natsu vs Jellal or Natsu vs Gajeel but really?
Larcade looked like a wackjob villain of scary thriller movies like hostel and saw who actually like to just torcher his/her victims before finishing them. I guess that was the point of larcade's magic. Man I can say that even reading those panels was uneasy, just imagine how it will be when thi will get animated.

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Larcade looked like a wackjob villain of scary thriller movies like hostel and saw who actually like to just torcher his/her victims before finishing them. I guess that was the point of larcade's magic. Man I can say that even reading those panels was uneasy, just imagine how it will be when thi will get animated.
Ima skip that fight for that reason alone. If i want to watch chicks getting orgasm, I'd go with ****** or something for better effect.

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Voting for the Larcade fight. We finally saw some background characters shine, and Sting even got a new mode. After this fight the "Sting is lame" trend finally went away.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Wendy, Shelia, and Urtear vs Dimaria because I like how the fight showcased Wendy/Shelia's friendship. As well as Utear's sacrifice is still in tact and seeing young Urtear again.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Hades' fight, easily. It took everyone's efforts to take him down. Compare that to base Natsu vs FH Zeref....

Larcade's fight started off amazing but it quickly went downhill when Sting joined :-_- still better overall than 90% of Alvarez arc's battles.

Dimaria vs lolis was initially one of the arc's best. Too bad Dimaria recovered completely only to get trolled by Natsu.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hades' fight, easily. It took everyone's efforts to take him down. Compare that to base Natsu vs FH Zeref....

Larcade's fight started off amazing but it quickly went downhill when Sting joined :-_- still better overall than 90% of Alvarez arc's battles.

Dimaria vs lolis was initially one of the arc's best. Too bad Dimaria recovered completely only to get trolled by Natsu.
Well to be frank even in the hades fight nearly bulk of work was done by laxus, lfdm natsu and the exceed brigade with the rest of the memebers just giving the final hits again all thanks to ultear.
And larcade fight actually became good when sting entered the fray, well he was the best counter afterall. Also larcade earlier looked like a rapist who was playing with women which I am totally against of.
Dimaria had one of the best fights of the last arc, but she wasn beaten by END which was worth it knowing his hype. Only negative thing about that was the fight was offpanelled.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Well to be frank even in the hades fight nearly bulk of work was done by laxus, lfdm natsu and the exceed brigade with the rest of the memebers just giving the final hits again all thanks to ultear.
And larcade fight actually became good when sting entered the fray, well he was the best counter afterall. Also larcade earlier looked like a rapist who was playing with women which I am totally against of.
Dimaria had one of the best fights of the last arc, but she wasn beaten by END which was worth it knowing his hype. Only negative thing about that was the fight was offpanelled.
Larcade vs Kagura was an intense and fairly dark chapter without a hint of comedy. The events turned into a joke show in the following chapters before and after Sting joined. Larcade's pleasure magic affected most characters including males. I loved how Kagura didn't let him have his way with her by biting her tongue.

When Sting jumped in, it felt to me that his powerups and advantages shouldn't have been enough to completely overwhelm someone who just fodderized a partially nerfed Kagura.

It could've been awesome if Sting joined before Kagura lashed out, and they take Larcade down using proper team work in an engaging fight, things like him and rogue charging her sword with elements, and her strategically using gravity to assist him. What we got instead was Kagura cheerleading and being made fun of.

Speaking of partial-END.. An injured Erza trashed whatever hype he had going, and still had enough power in her to confront Irene. Partial-END destroyed Chronos with minimal damage to the environment (the fight took place in a darned basement..). You should be thankful it was offpanelled since it probably doesn't even register as a "fight" given how frightened Dimaria was lol.

Xesfer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
Unfortunatly I'm late to say Gray vs Ultear...

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Team Natsu & Laxus vs Hades.

The choreography of the fight was awesome. You had Team Natsu working together to land hits on Hades and even that wasn't enough. Laxus suddenly making an appearance was also cool so the whole fight was well executed.

Sting, Rogue, & Kagura vs Larcade was alright. I didn't like how Kagura was practically oneshotted just ot boost Larcade's hype (even though she held her own against DiMaria)...

Wendy, Sherria, & Ultear vs Dimaria was good for Alvarez Arc standards, but the fact that Ultear appeared out of nowhere made it seem too convenient in my opinion...

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mard Geer is my favourite villain, I am going with natsu & gray vs mard geer.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The two fights in the finals are very good fights, but they still arent the best fights in FT in my opinion.
I think ill go with Team Natsu + Laxus vs Hades. While the Mard Geer fight is very good and cool, Hades fight is just oldschool. But i like Mard better as a villain.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm split on these. Both pretty good fights.

The Mard fight was pretty good since with the teamwork of Gratsu. From a move-set point of view, I liked this fight more. I felt Mard didn't entertain me too much like he had previously in the arc though... perhaps it was due to his meh Etherious form. He was tough though, and Momento Mori was cool.

The Hades fight was more entertaining for me so I'm picking it. While I didn't like LFD at all... the rest of the fight was done well. Hades was also more badass and dropped great quotes like this one...

Xesfer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
It's a tie to me but I liked Master Hades badassness more, so I'm going with that

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely the two best fights but I have to give the edge to Natsu and Gray vs Mard Geer. Every time I read that fight, it reminds me of when side characters were more than just tools to give magic power to the MC. I truly appreciate how Hiro played with our expectations when it looked like Natsu would solo Mard Geer after Gray's sacrifice, but Gray was the one to get the final shot. Their display of trust in one another in that fight was a much better showing of their friendship than the cringey repeat of the Galuna Island arc that we got in the last arc.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Gray & Natsu vs Mard Geer.

The choreography was better and more teamwork was involved. You had Gray and Natsu working together to distract Mard Geer, while getting about the same amount of hits on him. Basically, I felt they equally shined in that fight.

Whereas Team Natsu & Laxus vs Hades was basically just Natsu towards the end. I mean everyone was pretty much beat to the point they can barely move; meanwhile, Natsu received a power-up from Laxus and took Hades out.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Voted for Gray & Natsu vs Mard Geer.

The choreography was better and more teamwork was involved. You had Gray and Natsu working together to distract Mard Geer, while getting about the same amount of hits on him. Basically, I felt they equally shined in that fight.

Whereas Team Natsu & Laxus vs Hades was basically just Natsu towards the end. I mean everyone was pretty much beat to the point they can barely move; meanwhile, Natsu received a power-up from Laxus and took Hades out.
The fight didnt end there though, if you read the chapter after Hades shrugs of the damage LFD gave, you see some real teamwork, from Ultear, from Laxus, from Gray and Erza, everyone. One of my favorite moments in the series, and gets my vote.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The fight didnt end there though, if you read the chapter after Hades shrugs of the damage LFD gave, you see some real teamwork, from Ultear, from Laxus, from Gray and Erza, everyone. One of my favorite moments in the series, and gets my vote.
Hmm, you're right... I see what you mean. I guess my problem with the Hades fight is that the 'teamwork' didn't amount to everyone 'equally shining'. You had Team Natsu delivering their weakest attacks against Hades with him coming out of it in the exact same condition as he was beforehand. Then Natsu delivers the final blow and Hades is knocked out...

Technically, you can use the same argument against me and say Gray did all the damage against Mard Geer. But I thought the teamwork was a little more balanced. Not only did Natsu and Gray use their strongest forms, but both of them landed almost the same amount of hits. Not to mention, you had clever tricks like Gray using 'Ice Make: Gungnir' to boost Natsu into the air and make Mard Geer think he was going to get hit.

But overall, I agree with you that the Hades fight wasn't that bad (actually better than most fights especially in the recent arc).

Status
Not open for further replies.