Voting - Best Scene [Anime Only] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Scene [Anime Only]

Best Scene [Final]

• Gon charging his last Janken to Razor

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Uvogin's Requiem

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Gon showing Moral his Janken

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Gon, Killua, Kite, and Neferpitou's Meeting

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gon's second reunion with Kite

• Feitan killing Zazan with 'Rising Sun'

• Neferpitou holding Kite's head/Kite's death

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Uvogin's final moments

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the nomination phase of
Best Scene

This thread if for this specific category only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Hunter x Hunter Awards Discussion Thread.

This is an ANIME-ONLY thread. Any discussion of manga that have not yet been shown in the anime are disqualified entries. Any scenes that occurred prior to the nomination process are valid entries.

The combination of amazing animation, background music (or lack thereof), voice acting, camera angles, and everything in between constitutes a memorable scene. With hundreds of clips from over 100 episodes, there are many many breathtaking scenes throughout the series to choose from. What makes a great scene is your interpretation, but keep in mind that this is a combination of many factors. It could be a dramatic scene, a funny scene, a scene that made you tear up. There are a plethora of options, but there can only be one 'best scene' in Hunter x Hunter.

When nominating, please describe the scene and the episode it came from. Thank you.

Nomination Rules
  • Please remember, that you may nominate maximum three title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. You can change your nomination twice.
  • For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example of nomination format:
    Code:
    I nominate [color=red][B]<insert scene>[/B][/color]
  • Please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

----
Winner:

Uvo's Requiem

----

Finalists:

Gon charging his last Janken to Razor
Uvogin's Requiem (3)
Gon showing Moral his Janken (episode 95) (2)
Gon, Killua, Kite, and Neferpitou's Meeting (2)
Gon's second reunion with Kite (2)
Feitan killing Zazan with 'Rising Sun' (2)
Neferpitou holding Kite's head/Kite's death (2)
Uvogin's final moments. (3)

Last edited:

zzigg

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I nominate <kit's death>

I nominate gon charging the last jankin to razor

I nominate ovogin requiem

Last edited:

MochiRoll

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I nominate Gon's simulation of Jajanken to Morel
A+++ animation!

The first "meeting" of Gon, Killua, Kite with Pitou

Gon's "second reunion" with Kite

You can tell, I'm a big fan of the Chimera Ant arc animation. :teehee

The Invertroid

Reaction score
Country
United States
Killua saying at the end of the Hunter Exam that he wants to be friends with Gon. - One of the biggest tearjerkers of all time.

Feitan killing Zazan with Rising Sun - His maniacal laughter really sells the scene.

The Phantom Troupe Requiem

Last edited:

Lutv

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I nominate Spider Requeim Scene
I nominate Kite severe head Scene
I nominate Ikalgo saving Killua Scene

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
When Gon charges up vs. Neferpitou - Episode 85:
The voice acting when Gon charges up deserves to be pointed out in my opinion. You literally feel every of Gon's emotion in that scene. I get goose bumps every time I watch those seconds.
Gon showing his resolve to Morel - Episode 95:
The last scene between Morel and Gon was simply amazing. One of the best scenes I ever saw in an anime. Music, animation, effects, voice acting (Gon), Killua's calm intervention (while the music stops) were done perfectly!
Killua going killer mode against Latarza - Episode 61:
Right after Killua gets hit with the Trace spell card. The sound effects, the darkness surrounding Killua and his face expression makes you shit your pants. If Killua had talked to me in that instance, I would have thrown my notebook out of the window.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
The first scene that immediately comes to mind, and I will stick with this for the moment, is Gon appears from the rocks and punches Hisoka, in his fight with Hisoka...the expressions on the faces, the animation, the music...such an excellent scene, and excellent end to and excellent episode :D

Last edited:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Requiem

Killua being Killua 1 and 2

Last edited by a moderator:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Requiem
I support this nomination, as well as the nomination for Uvo's final moments

I'm going to nominate the scene where Gon and Killua are trapped with Nobunaga and escape. Here we see at what lengths Killua will go to ensure Gon's safety and escape, including the likelihood that if he took on Nobunaga himself, he wouldn't make it out alive. This is major coming from someone who, as we learn later, can't fight against opponents he perceives as stronger than him. And then Gon later telling Killua that he needs to be the one to bail him out when he does reckless things and therefore can't take actions like that was adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:

halldorawang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I support the nominations of the Killua tearing out Jones' heartand Gon showing his resolve to Morel.

My third nomination goes to the scene in Greed Island where Gon tells Killua that he's glad to have met him, and Killua inwardly thinks the same thing. It was incredibly heart-warming, and never fails to make me smile.

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The Requiem.

Uvogin's Death.

The whole scene when Gon snatched Hisoka's badge as he killed Agon in the Hunter Exam.

The Invertroid

Reaction score
Country
United States
I support the nominations of the

My third nomination goes to the scene in Greed Island where Gon tells Killua that he's glad to have met him, and Killua inwardly thinks the same thing. It was incredibly heart-warming, and never fails to make me smile.

I'm changing one of my nominations to this. We must have at least one Gon+Killua bromance moment on the ballot.

Just to make it official, I nominate Gon telling Killua that he's glad to have met him, and Killua thinking the same.

mcwhirlpoolinc

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Awww man and there was a really good scene that everyone forgot and that was the scene where Killua while getting beat up by Rammot keeps on fighting the urges to run away that were implanted by Illumi and during the fight he starts to break down and cry saying how he doesn't want to lose gon that gon is his most precious friend.

and yall forgot this scene, really? :-_-

Well out of the ones to vote from I'll say:
Uvogins Final Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.