Voting - Best Villain | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Villain

Best Villain

• Ultear

• Hades

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Hades.

Along with Mard Geer and Future Rogue, they are really the only true villains in Fairy Tail. The rest were either converted or disappointing to say the least. Both Irene and Jellal are decent characters but I didn't quite like them as a 'villain'. Irene lost her composure and was conflicting several times; meanwhile, Jellal was being possessed by Ultear.

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hades is the only one to stay a villain to the bitter end.
Irene "an hero"'d like a little bitch.
Jellal's still a little emo bitch.
Laxus is cool, but murdering an entire town would have been a total panty-drencher.
Sabertooth were both pushovers and bitches.
Future Rogue was a little bitch.
Zeref is like Jellal, only dead.
Acnologia got the stupidest one-shot since Broly.
August killed himself with literally no reason. Sad shit, though.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hades.

best villain hands down.

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hades is the only one to stay a villain to the bitter end.
Irene "an hero"'d like a little bitch.
Jellal's still a little emo bitch.
Laxus is cool, but murdering an entire town would have been a total panty-drencher.
Sabertooth were both pushovers and bitches.
Future Rogue was a little bitch.
Zeref is like Jellal, only dead.
Acnologia got the stupidest one-shot since Broly.
August killed himself with literally no reason. Sad shit, though.
I don't get it.. So basically everyone is a little bitch, or an emo from the villian category while Laxus is cool? I mean by your logic, shouldn't he fit the "little emo bitch" category as well? :notsure

@Jean Grey is a cool Laxus fan tho :hip

Last edited by a moderator:

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Agreed. Hades will always be the number one villain in Fairy Tail.
Well hades is cool and will go down as one of the best villains, but mard geer is just little bit ahead of him, his design, attitude, he was cool, and his voice actor was very good in anime(it was the same guy who voiced fourth hokage, one of the best chars in naruto series).
Besides a battle b/w hades and mard geer in final will always be good.

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't get it.. So basically everyone is a little bitch, or an emo from the villian category while Laxus is cool? I mean by your logic, shouldn't he fit the "little emo bitch" category as well? :notsure

@Jean Grey is a cool Laxus fan tho :hip
Irene tries to kill her daughter, then says she can't kill her daughter and kills herself.
Jellal was being controlled and still whines like a little bitch eight years later.
Sting, Rogue, and Minerva didn't give two shits about their guildmates, then all of a sudden they're Mary fucking Poppins.
Future Rogue wanted to kill a ton of people because someone killed his cat. What kind of loser tries committing mass murder because he lost his cat?
Zeref's an emo little bitch that is willing to destroy the earth just to die. He's a selfish twat with a whimsical personality that the series couldn't get rid of fast enough.
August killed himself to no effect because Gildarts had figured out how his magic works.

Laxus on the other hand attempted to murder over 60,000 people, including his grandfather and friends, and do you know how he reacts? He doesn't cry for seven years like a fucking child and push away the only person in the world that cares about him. He takes the initiative and does what good he can because he can't turn back time.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
@Gaggen np.

currently, I don't like any character.

this is pre skip @Jean Grey as I said previously.

Raijin 雷神

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Voted For Hades.
While Ultear was great and really deceptive, Hades just felt like more of a threat overall. He beat Makarov with ease, took on Team Natsu and tanked the majority of their attacks like they were nothing, beat Laxus, then tanked a Thunder Flame Dragon Roar to the Face. The only reason he really lost was Devil's Heart being destroyed and Ultear restoring the Tenrou Tree.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voting for Hades.Simply because Hades made Ultear.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ultear betrayed Hades and came up with most of his schemes. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

For that she gets my vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voting for Hades.Simply because Hades made Ultear.
Oh hell no.:notrust He showed her some magic but she was evil before they met. She made him successful in finding Zeref and making sure the council wasn't noticing their plans.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hades. Ultear basically got all her orders from him. That makes Hades directly responsible for Ultear's evil doings.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hades. Ultear basically got all her orders from him. That makes Hades directly responsible for Ultear's evil doings.
Ultear came up with Hades schemes. He just ordered her to find the keys and grab Zeref. She was the one who took care of the council, manipulated Jellal, and destroyed Meredy's village. Hades was the king but we know in chess the queen makes all the moves, which was the case for GH.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ultear came up with Hades schemes. He just ordered her to find the keys and grab Zeref. She was the one who took care of the council, manipulated Jellal, and destroyed Meredy's village. Hades was the king but we know in chess the queen makes all the moves, which was the case for GH.
Hades is the guy that introduced ultear to the dark world of black magic. After ultear thought that her mother had abandoned her it was hades who taught her everything. Even though ultear may have been mastermind of some of the schemes, in the end it was still hades who she was following as shown in tenrou arc.
So, hades for me.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hades is the guy that introduced ultear to the dark world of black magic. After ultear thought that her mother had abandoned her it was hades who taught her everything. Even though ultear may have been mastermind of some of the schemes, in the end it was still hades who she was following as shown in tenrou arc.
So, hades for me.
She only followed him to get her hands on Zeref. He was a means to an end and used his power to further her goal, just like everyone else. Please, she was rotten to the core before they met.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Hades definitely. He left an impression as a villain right away when he handled Makarov. Sure he didn't kill Makarov... but this is FT. That'd be far too demanding of a villain, I mean that arc had a tree that gave FT characters divine protection xD.

Ultear had her schemes, and she was effective in this role. Just don't think she had the impact Hades did. She also went from darkness to the light which doesn't help her here.

Xesfer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
Master and pupil.
Hades played his role to the very end.
Ultear changed her heart and turned to the light.
I love Ultear but this one goes to Hades!

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hades was a villain to the end.

from his rise being a guild master to his corruption when Mavis died to his death.

a sad story but he was THE VILLAIN UNTIL THE END.

no change of hearts.

Last edited:

Costanza

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ultear was a master manipulator but in the end was just a broken woman at the end of the day. Her fight with gray was all that was needed to turn her to the good guys side. Although I wish this whole world of magic thing was delved into more later in the series, Hades was great villain. Ultra powerful(for the time), commanding presence, nice moveset and could fight both like a master mage(vs makarov) and h2h as well. Natsu's BS powerup and many other factors had to work for him to be finally defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.