Discussion - Boys Love Anime/Manga/Drama Confessions Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Boys Love Anime/Manga/Drama Confessions Thread

Clockworkerr0r

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess that lately, I'm way more into fluff series than I used to be!
I used to only read series with nsfw content, but recently there's just something about reading fluff series that makes me so happy! I'm really caught up on a series called Star x Fanboy right now. It's about a famous actor who makes a character twitter account for one of the roles that he's played, and uses it to talk to one of his fans who requested to talk to that character. The fan has no idea that the actor he loves is really the one that he's been talking to the entire time, since there are dozens of fake accounts like that just made to rp. I just love their cute interactions and how happy I get when I think about what the fan will do when he finds out he's been talking to his idol the entire time.
I guess I'm just getting soft, lol.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I usually like more of the non r18 stuff, or maybe it just has one scene for their conclusion or what not. Just simple hand holds, confessional statements, blushing, a simple kiss here or there, or domestic bliss makes me all happy and joyous, lol. True for both fanfics, and also BL mangas.