Hardware - Charlie's Electronic Must haves! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hardware Charlie's Electronic Must haves!

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Post or comment about your must have electronic gismo!

1) I might have mentioned this somewhere before but I've come to greatly depend on then
I sound rechargeable battery . I have the 16,000 Mah version. There are lower end version for cheaper from the same company brand.

It's charged several mobile phones that were running low or out of juice and my Samsug Galaxy Tablet. Although for the tablet, it has to be charged whilst in the off mode.

I have seen some knock off alternative version (different brands) coming out of China for higher mAH (50 /60,000)- but seems highly dubious and fishy at the moment. Also if you purchase the Isound rechargeable battery, do it from Amazon. They have the best value price I've seen thus-far.

2) Just purchased the Renu It Delux Battery Regnerator. This is a household battery recharger, just received today, allows you to recharge almost all type of battery's (not just rechargeable ones) that we all have at our homes. Tried it out today and it charged nearly dead batters that I had lying around. So no more - woops battery is dead need to go to the store to buy new ones.

So if you guys have any of these or similar, nifty must haves - feel free to comment or post.

Links updated 2016.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Those of you andriod users who have an extended battery from Zero-lemon, they have a new battery case.
(20 usd for case)
The link is for the s4 version from Amazon. Seems the vendors website doesn't have the time at the moment.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Update on the tech I use. These are my current set of battery chargers.

This is good for current smart phones as it provides fast charging. Currently using this one the most.

This one doubles for emergency use and charges most laptops as well.

This is the smallest portable one I use. Its good for about 1 full charge at normal speeds for most older smart phones.

Any one here has something like these or some thing cool to share. Feel free to add yours -