Chapter - D. Gray Man Chapter 250 Spoilers and Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter D. Gray Man Chapter 250 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of D.Gray-man.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Niko_kun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
loooved the cover

RaisinRisin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just caught up again recently and part of the reason I'm on this site was that I was hoping there'd be discussion here. :emocat

Looking forward to the upcoming chapter, though. I'll comment on it either way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My guess for Allen, by the way (since there's no way a shounen protagonist's personality would truly be erased/banished): he gains the original Allen's memories at the end of this quest he's currently on, and they just get added to the memories of the Allen we know (like he's remembering a past life or another version of his own life), then he and Nea work out some kind of tag-team situation. (I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while Nea doesn't really want to become the Earl.) Not sure what they'll do about Crown Clown though.

I'm curious if anyone else thinks similar or has other theories.

MSofAofCOCA

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree that Allen may not vanish permanently, but we will probably lose him for a few volumes after Nea takes over completely. I don't think the publishers would have too much of an issue with there being a personality change, as long as the recognizability of Allen's design remains relatively the same for marketing purposes. And, as much as I LOVE Allen, it would be a bit of a let down from a storytelling perspective if he never disappears/or disappears "as a technicality" if/when he gets past!Allen memories back. We've had SO MANY characters feel guilty over his 'inevitable' demise, as well as like 5 volumes worth of chapters bidding farewell to him... Considering the sheer number of characters that are dealing with dual personalities/memories/souls, its only fitting that even the MC is under genuine threat of being taken over. I'm sure if it happens it won't be permanent (as you said, shounen MC), but I truly think that it's gotta happen eventually for the story's sake.

Liliara

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The cover is beautiful!
I agree, Allen may not vanish, but maybe a transformation of himself, indeed... Still, it would be curious if Allen and Nea would have a fusion or maybe Nea is just a reflection of Allen and in fact, would not be two entities in one body but just two facets of the same person.
Regarding becoming the Earl... I still feel like the Crown Clown, the simple name of it, is a clue. It hides some meaning and I cannot figure it out yet.

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I agree that Allen may not vanish permanently, but we will probably lose him for a few volumes after Nea takes over completely. I don't think the publishers would have too much of an issue with there being a personality change, as long as the recognizability of Allen's design remains relatively the same for marketing purposes. And, as much as I LOVE Allen, it would be a bit of a let down from a storytelling perspective if he never disappears/or disappears "as a technicality" if/when he gets past!Allen memories back. We've had SO MANY characters feel guilty over his 'inevitable' demise, as well as like 5 volumes worth of chapters bidding farewell to him... Considering the sheer number of characters that are dealing with dual personalities/memories/souls, its only fitting that even the MC is under genuine threat of being taken over. I'm sure if it happens it won't be permanent (as you said, shounen MC), but I truly think that it's gotta happen eventually for the story's sake.
A few volumes! 😭 But yeah, I absolutely expect we'll lose him temporarily at least. Although I suppose technically anything's possible, we've seen two signs recently that Allen will probably survive this:

- Because Allen hasn't given up, Cross appeared (connecting to Nea's dream from his own dream world apparently?!) to give him a nudge in the right direction. So now Allen is on some kind of agonizing path instead of just disappearing. A struggle like this can't be completely in vain.

- We know things aren't going according to plan for Nea and now he even seems to be taking interest in present!Allen. I guess for Nea it's probably a win-win situation with Allen going to that place, though. It's supposed to be the end of the road for his personality, but if it isn't, maybe Allen will learn something that will help them get along.

The cover is beautiful!
I agree, Allen may not vanish, but maybe a transformation of himself, indeed... Still, it would be curious if Allen and Nea would have a fusion or maybe Nea is just a reflection of Allen and in fact, would not be two entities in one body but just two facets of the same person.
Regarding becoming the Earl... I still feel like the Crown Clown, the simple name of it, is a clue. It hides some meaning and I cannot figure it out yet.
Allen and Nea are surely going to be sharing that one body, some way or another (even if Allen really is permanently banished, he'll still be in Nea's dream world).

I was just interpreting things based on an unfinished theme from earlier in the story. Something Allen says to Link before Apocryphos shows up the very first time. I think it's important that Allen realized there if he had just known the Third Exorcists better, then maybe he could have helped them. Because of this, he draws the conclusion that ignorance is scary and even muses about whether knowing more about Nea might change things. Just that question triggers Nea's awareness to surge up and then Apocryphos comes in to stop it.

It feels like everything that's happened with Allen since then is leading to him getting an answer as to whether knowing about Nea would change things. And because the moral there was literally that ignorance does harm (and even that it's a cause of prejudice), it would seem rather contradictory if there was no positive outcome for Allen choosing not to be ignorant.

Last edited:

mahsanaru

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
this chapter was short but it addressed a lot key information we were waiting for. the pages with Allen by Mana's coffin were heart breaking 😭 😭
I think so far the most important thing that made Allen to hang on was the fact that Mana said that he loved him before he was destroyed by Allen's Innocent. I just hope that the memory of that part is actually true but with Apocryphos's ability to rewrite memories, maybe what Allen remembers from that night is actually fabricated. whatever happened that night without Mana's love Allen will surly be broken and together with finding out that actually he was the on who turned Mana in to Millennium Earl I can not imagine what will happen to him😭

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
this chapter was short but it addressed a lot key information we were waiting for. the pages with Allen by Mana's coffin were heart breaking 😭 😭
I think so far the most important thing that made Allen to hang on was the fact that Mana said that he loved him before he was destroyed by Allen's Innocent. I just hope that the memory of that part is actually true but with Apocryphos's ability to rewrite memories, maybe what Allen remembers from that night is actually fabricated. whatever happened that night without Mana's love Allen will surly be broken and together with finding out that actually he was the on who turned Mana in to Millennium Earl I can not imagine what will happen to him😭
It was! 😢 I've been thinking lately about how the scene of Allen somehow turning Mana into an akuma might not *only* be distorted; it's probably a completely false fabrication by Apocryphos. But we definitely have reason to believe that, as shown in the most recent flashbacks (and that I know I also read before, maybe in one of the Reverse novels? I can't remember...), Allen's Innocence arm was causing Mana to lose his battle to keep the Earl away. Wild that Apocryphos even used Cross of all people, considering. Actually, since Apocryphos knew Cross was there, that's probably why the further memories Allen has about Mana that we saw in the flashback are accurate. Apocryphos was hiding his presence so he couldn't afford to erase any further signs Mana is the Earl from Allen's memory.

And as some expected, Joyd was involved with Nea somehow, possibly in some similar way to Apocryphos and Allen, though I hope not. So far Apocryphos is the truly creepy one. "Allen is the incarnation/personification of an angel that I discovered, nurtured and reared." (In the original Japanese text, he's being incredibly possessive; the "I" there is in katakana.)

I'm interested in seeing how Kanda and Tiedoll react to Mana's body being missing. It's not hard to imagine from there Road surely must have scooped Mana's body into her dreamworld and revived him somehow, or maybe the suit enveloping his body was all it took. I'm also curious what happened in what order when it came to all the other Noahs being killed off by Nea. I bet Wisely was the last one to die.

About the "mistake" made by the Noahs, I'm thinking Apocryphos is talking about how Mana and Nea or the original Millennium Earl before them are apparently not really based on Noah memories like they are? (I have to go back and look at the chapter where that was talked about again.)

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Do you know where I can find all the chapters ? I need to reread all the flashback chapters as I really lost the plot here

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The cover is beautiful!
Just realized for some reason I didn't comment on this before, even though I wanted to! Crown Clown seems to be tied very closely with Allen and/or Nea's relationship with Mana doesn't it? The whole elegant, magical clown / creepy monstrous clown dichotomy. It's like it's imitating Mana's "Earl suit" (or whatever people are calling it). Did you see further connections besides that?

Do you know where I can find all the chapters ? I need to reread all the flashback chapters as I really lost the plot here
Besides Viz official (or a bookstore local to you) for digital or physical volumes, there's
(even extras are there, but be careful it might skip a chapter now and then if you're just clicking the next button. You have to manually type the proper number into the URL if that happens, or you can probably search for / navigate to the right chapter. Nice quality except that even colour pages are black-and-white, oddly.)

If you can get your hands on the Reverse novels, I vaguely remember one of them had similar content to the Mana and Allen flashbacks...

(I've been trying to find the Kougeki Scans release of the latest chapter but it seems like it's still not up?)

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
The Apo is a little too attached to Allen, he treats him like a pawn and a little dog.

No Apo still not dead, they let him go in case they found the heart.

The old Wisely blocked the Noa's memories about what happened 35 years ago for fear of the reaction about mana / nea, current Wisely decides to blow the lock, what is this truth? that you shouldn't know.

Kanda and tiedoll are already at the tomb of mana, a bit of a shame it was quick, they went or not quickly to the congregation and left or before returning there, I would have liked lenalee to be there as said to the chapter from before and which asks questions about Allen and everything, and follows them quietly.

And so the truth the coffin is empty, but suddenly the author will have to explain things, because here it's completely different from what we knew, the grave is not under the tree, it can't be explained much on The fact that APO modified Allen's memory, but Allen doesn't seem to say that there is something wrong, or that his real memory is coming back.

mahsanaru

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Jeidafei is the best. please make sure to read their version (when available) for the most accurate translation:

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Jeidafei is the best. please make sure to read their version (when available) for the most accurate translation:

Sounds good, but the link was broken for me. It works from here at least. They reblogged the same post that's on Kougeki Scans' tumblr so I'm guessing jeidafei is a member, but there's no link to a back catalog of Edited Mangas, unless people are meant to go back through tumblr posts only?

But I'll keep on watching for a Kougeki Scans link on both the Kougeki blog as well as on jeidafei's now. Thanks!

mahsanaru

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Sounds good, but the link was broken for me. It works from here at least. They reblogged the same post that's on Kougeki Scans' tumblr so I'm guessing jeidafei is a member, but there's no link to a back catalog of Edited Mangas, unless people are meant to go back through tumblr posts only?

But I'll keep on watching for a Kougeki Scans link on both the Kougeki blog as well as on jeidafei's now. Thanks!
Thanks for posting. jeidafei is the translator of Kougeki Scans. they some times post the Kamui's lounge and D gray-man translations on their blog.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Was good re-reading that. Finally the plot is starting to make sense. The Earl is the Heart or at least the impetus for it. What is still unclear is what are the Noahs really but I think we will be getting soon there