Round of 16 - Dimaria Yesta vs Ajeel Ramal | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Dimaria Yesta vs Ajeel Ramal

Which Fighter Advances?

• Dimaria Yesta

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Ajeel Ramal

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Okay regarding a few things, Ajeel's Ant Lion Pit, if he uses it on Dimaria, she can simply unleash her Take Over and nullify the attack, we saw Natsu doing the same thing back in Alvarez when he used a large amount of heat to free himself and the others, so we can deduce that one needs an abnormally large amount of magic to undo the Pit..
Also, regarding Ajeel sucking Dimaria dry...that doesn't make sense...we've seen that in Chronos form Dimaria's human body isn't on the outside as proven when Sherria landed a few blows that undid the Take Over....and since this was Sherria in Third Origin, I don't see how Azir would suck away the water from a God..
Dragon Force Wendy would be able to easily blow away most of Azir's attacks since she uses wind, and since Azir's offensive abilities aren't anything impressive imo, in both cases Dimaria will still beat him

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay regarding a few things, Ajeel's Ant Lion Pit, if he uses it on Dimaria, she can simply unleash her Take Over and nullify the attack, we saw Natsu doing the same thing back in Alvarez when he used a large amount of heat to free himself and the others, so we can deduce that one needs an abnormally large amount of magic to undo the Pit..
Also, regarding Ajeel sucking Dimaria dry...that doesn't make sense...we've seen that in Chronos form Dimaria's human body isn't on the outside as proven when Sherria landed a few blows that undid the Take Over....and since this was Sherria in Third Origin, I don't see how Azir would suck away the water from a God..
Dragon Force Wendy would be able to easily blow away most of Azir's attacks since she uses wind, and since Azir's offensive abilities aren't anything impressive imo, in both cases Dimaria will still beat him
Why couldn't Ajeel's Sands of Death work? It's not like her body is made out of armor or glass. And even if it is, her face and neck are not.

All Ajeel needs to do is grab her neck like he did with Erza or totally envelop her in his Sands of Death, then she'll eventually be defeated.

For the sake of discussion, let's assume that Ajeel isn't able to affect Dimaria. What does Dimaria have that will affect Ajeel? Her base form will be rendered useless as well as her laser beams. So the only attack she has left is Age Scratch. That definitely won't incapacitate Ajeel. Plus, assuming he uses Sand World, she will have poor visibility and it will be hard for her to track down Ajeel and use an attack on him. Meanwhile, Ajeel can use Sand Golem to crush her. He even has other abilities like Sand Monsters, Ramal Sayf, and Ramal Fa'as. Anyways, like I said, what stops him from just grabbing her by the neck when she least expects it and choke her (while absorbing the moisture out of her skin)?

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I just can't believe why people vote for Ajeel lol. To me that seems pretty biased. Spriggan fodder Ajeel won't have a single chance against a god. People make it sound like his magic is overpowered. Please.........

Sand Magic is without a doubt the most weakest magic from the Spriggan Twelve. How in the hell could Sand Magic defeat the God of Time?

Di Maria doesn't even need Age Seal to low diff Ajeel. She could pierce him with thousands of lazer beams which he CAN'T see because his reaction speed isn't better than Carla's Clairvoyance or oneshot him with Age Scratch since he will feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. Seriously, Ajeel is nothing compared to Di Maria.

I find it pretty funny how people overrate Sand World and Sands of Death. Sand World won't do a single thing against Di Maria. She'll just use her magic power to create an high AoE explosion which will expose Ajeel. I'm not going to start about Sand World, that spell takes hours to even touch his opponents...

Anyway, Ajeel won't even have a single chance to cast Sand World. Why? Because Di Maria will pierce him with her BEAMS WHO ARE FASTER THAN CARLA'S CLAIRVOYANCE. Di Maria is the god here, not Ajeel.

Ajeel's sand body will be a non-factor in this fight.

Seriously, stop being biased towards Ajeel.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Why couldn't Ajeel's Sands of Death work? It's not like her body is made out of armor or glass. And even if it is, her face and neck are not.

All Ajeel needs to do is grab her neck like he did with Erza or totally envelop her in his Sands of Death, then she'll eventually be defeated.

For the sake of discussion, let's assume that Ajeel isn't able to affect Dimaria. What does Dimaria have that will affect Ajeel? Her base form will be rendered useless as well as her laser beams. So the only attack she has left is Age Scratch. That definitely won't incapacitate Ajeel. Plus, assuming he uses Sand World, she will have poor visibility and it will be hard for her to track down Ajeel and use an attack on him. Meanwhile, Ajeel can use Sand Golem to crush her. He even has other abilities like Sand Monsters, Ramal Sayf, and Ramal Fa'as. Anyways, like I said, what stops him from just grabbing her by the neck when she least expects it and choke her (while absorbing the moisture out of her skin)?
How would Ajeel even be able to capture Dimaria in the first place? He isn't a speedster, considering the fact that Natsu was able to catch him off guard and punch him, while Dimaria was able to appear before Kagura in a split second...Dimaria is clearly faster than Azir..
I already said it earlier, the lazers Dimaria has can affect Ajeel, think of it like Jupiter, except with a smaller AOE

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just can't believe why people vote for Ajeel lol. To me that seems pretty biased. Spriggan fodder Ajeel won't have a single chance against a god. People make it sound like his magic is overpowered. Please.........

Sand Magic is without a doubt the most weakest magic from the Spriggan Twelve. How in the hell could Sand Magic defeat the God of Time?

Di Maria doesn't even need Age Seal to low diff Ajeel. She could pierce him with thousands of lazer beams which he CAN'T see because his reaction speed isn't better than Carla's Clairvoyance or oneshot him with Age Scratch since he will feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. Seriously, Ajeel is nothing compared to Di Maria.

I find it pretty funny how people overrate Sand World and Sands of Death. Sand World won't do a single thing against Di Maria. She'll just use her magic power to create an high AoE explosion which will expose Ajeel. I'm not going to start about Sand World, that spell takes hours to even touch his opponents...

Anyway, Ajeel won't even have a single chance to cast Sand World. Why? Because Di Maria will pierce him with her BEAMS WHO ARE FASTER THAN CARLA'S CLAIRVOYANCE. Di Maria is the god here, not Ajeel.

I respect your opinion on this, but realize that based on portrayal were right, simple as that. Ajeel is one of the 12 and so is Dimaria, what you are suggesting is that Ajeel out of all the Spriggans is weaker than most of the others. How you see Dimaria countering his abilities is pure speculation, this is why "feats" are not always accurate either. There subjective, and when you say she can counter him this way or that way it simply has no backing. What does is portrayal, and while that can also be subjective to some degree, are you really suggestion that Zeref has 1-2 Spriggan who are just fodder? There is just no proof that Dimaria could blow away Ajeel's Sand World, in fact when you say that you are suggesting that her AoE is as large as Magnolia, which is simply not true. Understand this is coming from someone that voted for Dimaria to win. I think it's a toss up, and there really is no proof to say otherwise. There is proof that Ajeel is no fodder though. He essentially beat Erza, who is one of FT's elite fighters whether anyone wants to admit it or not. He took a hit from the Jupiter cannon, which was said to able to level a large part of Magnolia, and destroyed a large amount of Ajeel's fleet. His magic power was compared to Brandish, someone that Natsu and Gray were visibly intimidated by due to her magic power. Finally he is one of the Spriggan 12, Zeref's personal guard, and by portrayal equally strong amongst each other, other that August and Irene. I honestly just think most of the people in this thread are being extreme, i respect everyone's opinions, i just wish there could be some middle ground here.

Last edited:

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States

Jeez bro, take it down a notch. Not everyone that disagrees with you is biased. @Balfredmcgee is right. There needs to be some middle ground here. People are acting like if they don't convince everyone to agree with them in this thread then the world will come to an end.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Jeez bro, take it down a notch. Not everyone that disagrees with you is biased. @Balfredmcgee is right. There needs to be some middle ground here. People are acting like if they don't convince everyone to agree with them in this thread then the world will come to an end.
Tbh I don't give a single care if people disagree with me or vote for Ajeel. Fact is, I'm just trying to show evidence why Di Maria would win this.

No one up to now showed me good evidence why Ajeel would win.

Ajeel is being overestimated on this site, over and over again...

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
How would Ajeel even be able to capture Dimaria in the first place? He isn't a speedster, considering the fact that Natsu was able to catch him off guard and punch him, while Dimaria was able to appear before Kagura in a split second...Dimaria is clearly faster than Azir..
I already said it earlier, the lazers Dimaria has can affect Ajeel, think of it like Jupiter, except with a smaller AOE
Well you've got to consider than Dimaria only reached Kagura that fast because she used Age Seal, so she isn't actually that fast. If you take into consideration that when Ajeel got serious and entered Sand World, Erza who is fairly quick couldn't land a single hit on him as he moved around in Sand World. I'd say on that front that Ajeel has Dimaria outclassed when it comes to speed.

As for Dimaria's lasers, there is nothing really substantial in the manga to say that something like them would actually be able to affect Ajeel's sand body as from what we've seen so far, only heat-based attacks, erza's neptune sword and magic-nullifying attacks (nakagami), possibly Laxus's lightning as well as the actual Jupiter have been able to affect him. The properties of Dimaria's lasers mightn't be able to actually affect him, so its possible that only her Age Scratch could damage him, but again, it comes down to speculation both ways.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh I don't give a single care if people disagree with me or vote for Ajeel. Fact is, I'm just trying to show evidence why Di Maria would win this.

The bold contradicts this statement made by you:
But whatever man. I'm not trying to start beef with you since outside of this thread you seem to be a down to Earth nice person .

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

I did show evidence, I think you are just dead set on your opinion, which is fine. This is why these discussions can be a bit pointless when they go on too long. When people are dead set on stuff, which is often the case in these forums, even if I provide several examples(which I did) that still may not change people's minds. Don't get me wrong i like talking about it, I just think we have to agree to disagree here.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Lol dude, look at the panel you posted of Dimaria. That explosion far outclasses Ajeel himself.

Sure, Ajeel sand is big...we can call it the same size as Dimaria's explosion, but what can sand do to a person?

Nothing..

Meanwhile, Dimaria's explosion created a crater and would blow Ajeel to pieces.

AoE means nothing if it can't hurt anybody or deal any damage.

Ajeel's AoE = Dimaria's AoE

Ajeel's Destructiveness <<<< Dimaria's Destructiveness

Alright, first of all, Ajeel getting oneshotted by Laxus is pretty much justified. Ajeel shit his pants and admitted he didn't see it coming.

August stepped in for a reason. He knew that bolt would have defeated Ajeel... otherwise August would have let Ajeel tank it himself.

Second of all, Dimaria doesn't need to get close to Ajeel either. She can blast him from far away either with her energy wave or her beams.

And her beams >>>>>> Ajeel's entire arsenal

Last.... don't make me laugh......

ERZA >>>>>>> TO CHELIA?????? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

TO Chelia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PoF Erza

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Being cocky is pretty dumb especially when you lose.

As for Ajeel and the lightning bolt, just as I said to @XXEliteXXAceXX:

It is pretty much justified that Ajeel would have gotten oneshotted by Laxus' casual lightning bolt because:

1.) Ajeel looked like he shit his pants and admitted that he didn't see it coming

2)
AUGUST saved him. August knew Ajeel would have gotten oneshotted by the lightning bolt which is why he intervened.

Otherwise August would have just let Ajeel tank it himself.

Lol, Ajeel beating Erza is no feat. Erza is far weaker than Dimaria Yesta.

His ability to dry up somebody is no good if that's all he has at his disposal. Any decent Spriggan like Dimaria can deal with Ajeel's sand drying up tricks.
Being cocky isn't being dumb at all, especially since Ajeel had every right to be cocky since he was easily beating Erza one on one.

Ajeel shitting is pants meant te lightning bolt may have fucked him up really badly not one shot him, you can't flat out prove it would that's why I said it would have messed him up.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
that Lighting Bolt was casual.its basically Laxus when he just wakes up lol.if Laxus put more effort into it then Ajeel would have been KO'ed.not that it matters in this battle.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Being cocky isn't being dumb at all, especially since Ajeel had every right to be cocky since he was easily beating Erza one on one.

Ajeel shitting is pants meant te lightning bolt may have fucked him up really badly not one shot him, you can't flat out prove it would that's why I said it would have messed him up.

Like I said, I'll repeat myself... being cocky is dumb when you lose...

Ajeel bragged he could solo Ishgar if God Serena was the strongest there.... Then he barely defeated an Erza and a Jupiter Cannon...

Technically, he lost, but I'll be nice to him and say he barely defeated since Erza should have also lost...

As for the lightning bolt, even if he got fucked up or messed up, that's a shame.

Any Spriggan should be able to take 1 lighting shot from Laxus.

I'm not asking Ajeel to defeat Laxus, I'm simply asking him to be in good condition after one of Laxus' lightning shots.

And by the way, that lightning shot would have oneshotted him. There is a reason why August defended Ajeel.

August stepped in because he knew Ajeel would have been oneshotted. Otherwise August would have let Ajeel tank it himself.

And believe me, August knows what he is doing. He does things for a reason and is extremely experience in determining outcomes.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Moderator Notice:
As scheduled, Battle 1 of Bo16 is now closed for discussions. You still can vote for your choice until tomorrow (May 30th, 12.00 PM GMT). Thank you for participating.~ ahmadrizqik

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here is the result!

Dimaria YestaAjeel Ramal
35 votes15 votes

Dimaria advances. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.