Discussion - Dragon's Death | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Dragon's Death

Pedro Borges

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hello everybody, I'm kinda new here and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place... forgive me if it isn't the case :)

First of all, I had this idea a recently and I decide to bring it here to share and make open to know other's ppl thoughts. As we know, Burguers discovered the Revolutionary Army's HQ and probably Black Beard is going there to fight him. What I think that's gonna happen is:

*Dragon and some of R.A start a fight with Black Bear and in some point the R.A have to run away (maybe because of the combo of 2 fruits and it's massive destructive power).

*Dragon is stronger than BB and some of his crew together, but Dragon decides to stay and fight to save the rest of the R.A. Sabo has to run away in order to command the R.A in case of Dragon's death.

*In the end, BB and his crew kills Dragon and steal his power (I dont know if it's possible) to give to another member.

*Sabo will be the new leader and he'll make some kind of coalision with Luffy, Law and later, Drake.

My theory still very raw, because I just had this thought recently, but some points that make it possible is:

*One more reason to hate BB and to give him a huge credit as a final enemy.
*Would be very emotive to see a fight against Sabo and the Mera Mera fruit again.
*In One Piece and in most of nowadays animes we are seeing the new generation taking down the previous one. (Sabo is the second in command and will fulfill Dragon's resolution after his death).

The videos that made me think about it:

give your opinion

PS: Sorry for any errors :P

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
We already know what happened between the Revolutionaries/BB, and it's highly unlikely that Dragon was killed, otherwise this would've been mentioned already.

Besides, I think killing Dragon at this point would be a disservice to every single fan because we haven't seen much from him yet, and I'm guessing that he and Luffy still have to meet at some point.

Pedro Borges

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We already know what happened between the Revolutionaries/BB, and it's highly unlikely that Dragon was killed, otherwise this would've been mentioned already.

Besides, I think killing Dragon at this point would be a disservice to every single fan because we haven't seen much from him yet, and I'm guessing that he and Luffy still have to meet at some point.
I agree. But I'm not telling that it would happen soon. Maybe it sounds like that when I said this " As we know, Burguers discovered the Revolutionary Army's HQ and probably Black Beard is going there to fight him".
And besides that, It would be a huge hype to BB to kill and take power of 2 of the most powerfull and influent man in a small gap.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I agree. But I'm not telling that it would happen soon. Maybe it sounds like that when I said this " As we know, Burguers discovered the Revolutionary Army's HQ and probably Black Beard is going there to fight him".
And besides that, It would be a huge hype to BB to kill and take power of 2 of the most powerfull and influent man in a small gap.
But like I said, the problem with this is that we haven't seen anything from Dragon yet, whereas with Whitebeard we saw the extent of his power during the Marineford war.

Dragon didn't have that sort of treatment yet, so BB stealing his "power" would be pointless because nobody has seen it yet.