Discussion - Dream Fight | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Dream Fight

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Nah, Zoro got more depth for Buggy, it's important. Leave that to him especially you stated he should face Captains that Luffy face like this one and Sanji face someone of another former enemy of the Captain on his side.
Zoro already get his experience to fight captain from fighting kaido. Sanji never faces buggy before so this can be something new and interesting. Sanji is fitting to fight tricky opponent, like you often said

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro already get his experience to fight captain from fighting kaido. Sanji never faces buggy before so this can be something new and interesting. Sanji is fitting to fight tricky opponent, like you often said
Nah, he needs to know how to cut something he can't cut. That be good training and history between two will be interesting as to show how he develops where Mihawk couldn't harm Buggy. Sanji be on facing someone else on his own challenge. You shouldn't give fights with concept with those two to someone else.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Nah, he needs to know how to cut something he can't cut. That be good training and history between two will be interesting as to show how he develops where Mihawk couldn't harm Buggy. Sanji be on facing someone else on his own challenge. You shouldn't give fights with concept with those two to someone else.
cannot cut? Buggy can be cut easily. But he's just not harmed.
Zoro already fought buggy way back at east blue. Would be more interesting to see another SHP against buggy here
You say sanji is good against tricky opponents, so buggy is a good matchup for sanji.
As you also said, sanji was "nerfed" against vergo because he got hit by caesar explosion. So buggy balls are good challenges for sanji here :cheez

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
cannot cut? Buggy can be cut easily. But he's just not harmed.
Zoro already fought buggy way back at east blue. Would be more interesting to see another SHP against buggy here
You say sanji is good against tricky opponents, so buggy is a good matchup for sanji.
As you also said, sanji was "nerfed" against vergo because he got hit by caesar explosion. So buggy balls are good challenges for sanji here :cheez
I am talking about damging with his swords. Buggy is immune to cuts, so give Zoro a chance to work with tricky opponent for once instead getting beaten by them. He got know how to fight something like that, not give it to someone else or team on him.

That make zero sense on connection. Sanji won't concern with Buggy unlike Zoro who wants revenge on him.

Last edited:

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I am talking about damgibg with his swords. Buggy is immune to cuts, so give Zoro a chance to work with tricky opponent for once instead getting beaten by them. He got know how to fight something like that, not give it to someone else or team on him.

That make zero sense on connection. Sanji won't concern with Buggy unlike Zoro who wants revenge on him.
Zoro doesnt have to worry bout that. He can use his sword hilt if he wants to hurt buggy. Like you often say, sanji suits more against tricky opponent so sanji vs buggy is more interesting. And sanji is the only M3 without rival, so buggy can be sanji's rival too :cheez

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro doesnt have to worry bout that. He can use his sword hilt if he wants to hurt buggy. Like you often say, sanji suits more against tricky opponent so sanji vs buggy is more interesting. And sanji is the only M3 without rival, so buggy can be sanji's rival too :cheez
He has to as he be facing more in the future, so he got learn to fight them off on his own, not runaway from them otherwise we can get another stab like when he face Buggy before :cheez. It has to interest you on Zoro facing something he can't cut and will try on doing it, so again Buggy vs Zoro make sense. What rival you mean? Sanji has his own and it's not Buggy, but Zoro again will be a good fight and facing Buggy will help with his goal. Idk why your not interested on the opportunity when Mihawk couldn't harm him.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Lmfao. Ya have to stop entertaining the spite. ODA has already Spanked the delusional Sanji fans. Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

Buggy can be cut with Haki. Stop. Mihawk never used CoA Haki when fighting against Luffy & Buggy.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmfao. Ya have to stop entertaining the spite. ODA has already Spanked the delusional Sanji fans. Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

Buggy can be cut with Haki. Stop. Mihawk never used CoA Haki when fighting against Luffy & Buggy.
Is that why couldn't beat Apoo in a fight and got hype tool and again in Kaido. That isn't only fight that arc the enemy got better of him. Sanji can't fight women, but Zoro is having issues here. Idk why you think he is above Yonko lvl when we know he is YC lvl.

Headcannon of Zoro fans thinking Sanji won't do anything else and your acting like they not going to keep verbal and fighting with each other. Your insecurity seems to be on you if someone talk about Zoro and Sanji have you want to get involved in a conversation.

You don't know that as invisible Haki exist. Why hold back? Just saying Buggy is immune to cuts, so Mihawk couldn't do much with him.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Stop this nonsense already, if you two want to troll each about Sanji and Zoro, use your PMs.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
It’s hard to troll or even casually taunt someone like Moe. You read his post: What is there to troll...

Besides annoy him with constant reminders of Sanji not doing or being able to do what Zoro does.......We have valid complaints; Not hate for Sanji. I’m sure by now many hate how Moe detracts everything that Zoro does. & makes shit up for Sanji....You can’t troll that

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s hard to troll or even casually taunt someone like Moe. You read his post: What is there to troll...

Besides annoy him with constant reminders of Sanji not doing or being able to do what Zoro does.......We have valid complaints; Not hate for Sanji. I’m sure by now many hate how Moe detracts everything that Zoro does. & makes shit up for Sanji....You can’t troll that
Dude, you troll in a lot of your posts. It's not hard to see. Also headcannon you think Sanji won't do anything else is really insecurity. That is hate, I never state anything on Zoro won't be important, just I don't overhype him to be Yonko lvl just because he was in team fight with Yonko.

Now can we move on here and you stop quoting me because of your biased please? Idk why you got involved even in this when wasn't even you I was talking to.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria

Good point, some people like moe is just unaware of their bias for their favorite character in discussion.

Anyway, related to this thread, it would be interesting to see zoro fights shanks.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not biased, I don't overhype on my side. I state the facts on the matters.

I can't see that given how important Shanks is to Luffy, but do see maybe Ben Beckman vs Zoro or Lucky Roo vs Zoro.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Stop this nonsense already, if you two want to troll each about Sanji and Zoro, use your PMs.
So banned misconstrued convo’s & information. Or constant bitter topics.

I think everyone is being very civil and trying their best to debate someone that doesn’t want another perspective or to try to see any other perspective other than their own. Or if it suits their liking......To then tell others they are using headcannon....or just be in denial, & delusional

Users are mostly constructively about What they have to say about Sanji; Its real frustration of wanting to see him do more, & embody his old character traits that made us love him. So yes we bring up Vergo, P1..Then we move on and try to be hopeful for future chapters....Not the foolishness Moe types everyday

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
So banned misconstrued convo’s & information. Or constant bitter topics.

I think everyone is being very civil and trying their best to debate someone that doesn’t want another perspective or to try to see any other perspective other than their own. Or if it suits their liking......To then tell others they are using headcannon....or just be in denial, & delusional

Users are mostly constructively about What they have to say about Sanji; Its real frustration of wanting to see him do more, & embody his old character traits that made us love him. So yes we bring up Vergo, P1..Then we move on and try to be hopeful for future chapters....Not the foolishness Moe types everyday
Your one who came to quote me over your own insecurity on Zoro facing Buggy when it might happen as feel they could fight. You can't handle when give points on that with facts. Your side stating something isn't true on certain characters. Please don't lecture when your issue each day on typing going after a character with your headcannons and been disproven on them, Genesis.

albertwv

Reaction score
Country
United States
Careful Moe, you're gonna get Zoro or Sanji vs Buggy debate banned just like Law having COC or Smoker being Top 30.

Anyways, besides wanting to actually see the Off Panel fights,
I would like to see Kaido vs Bullet.
I was hoping the Kaido vs SN would be like Bullet vs SN, they gave me the same vibes, but so far Bullet fight is more interesting, but thats because that is from a movie.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Careful Moe, you're gonna get Zoro or Sanji vs Buggy debate banned just like Law having COC or Smoker being Top 30.

Anyways, besides wanting to actually see the Off Panel fights,
I would like to see Kaido vs Bullet.
I was hoping the Kaido vs SN would be like Bullet vs SN, they gave me the same vibes, but so far Bullet fight is more interesting, but thats because that is from a movie.
Would also be cool to see some fights during timeskip, like akainu vs aokiji

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
A Luffy vs Zoro rematch would be amazing !