Quarterfinal - Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
when was he immobolized by magic and he didn't "die" to magic he was sealed and fun fact he wasn't even trying to eat the sphere cause he was split in two just like you said so he is immune to magic
How can he immobilize by magic if he is immune to magic? who cares if wasn't trying to eat it. He simply couldn't eat it. Fun fact he died to magic as well.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
to bad cause erza was still enchanted against irene meanwhile suzaku failed to blitz a weakened non enchanted erza, totally puts him above irene and jellal. in this fight suzaku is getting destroyed by either healthy erza or jellal u cant change my mind cause its facts
Too bad Wendy enchantments doesn't take away that you are weakened. U can't change my mind Erza is the first one to get destroyed in this battle cause of its facts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cause they are relevant, no one can prove me wrong so
They are not relevant since Alvarez, Mashima already said Spiriggan was the strongest opponent in the original series Mashima words > Random Reader.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i did win, face it and selene is not acno tier if she was then why didn't natsu say "this lady, she has just as much magic as acnologia!!!" why didn't he? oh yeah cause she isn't acno tier,
You didn't win shit. Natsu also didn't say anything about them being weaker than Acnologia.

, at least i'm not simping for suzaku aka the worst character in FT
That would trashlogia who couldn't even achieve his job. His goal is "Destruction". He didn't destroy shit at the end as well. He was a piece of shit character with limited vocabulary.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
if mashima was trying to portray dragons being equal to acnologia then why didn't he make natsu or anyone else say "oh wow aldoron is just as strong as acnologia!", the reason why he didn't make anyone say that was because the dragon gods are not equal to acnologia, and if they were then tell me why did it only take a couple of chapters to beat mercphobia and aldoron and it took the entire series to beat acnologia?

Aldoron stomps on irene because of his physicals, selene has 0 physical feats and all of her magic would be countered by irenes enchantments so yeah irene would stomp selene, i love the fact that you ignored it all lol and for selene being above aldoron statement, mercphobia only said that selene did not have her powered sealed he never said that she was stronger then him

i dare you to name 1 time when irene got blitzed by wendy and suzaku failed to blitz a weakened non enchanted erza meanwhile irene easily reacted to and blocked attacks from a healthy,enchanted and bloodlusted erza and again she was doing it effortlessly so irenes speed>>>suzakus and selene is arguably faster then irene but lets just say she is but that wont change anything, everything selene has can be countered by irenes enchantments and irenes combat feats>>>selenes so in a fight without magic irene would DESTROY selene and in a fight with magic then irene would destroy selene to cause irene can nullify everything selene has with enchantments GG

erza or jellal still come out on top btwss
Simple. Because he already had Elfseria make the statement, and because then he had Ignia make the statement again.

Also, Natsu and Erza tiers are simply the wrong characters to be making statements about how strong an Acno tier is. They were shocked to find out that Mercphobia had been holding back and fighting at half strength the entire time. Natsu seriously believed that his FDK destruction fist could do some real damage, when what he really ended up doing was 1/100,000,000 points against Aldoron. Asking Natsu/Erza tiers to tell the difference between Acnologia and the God Dragons is like a rabbit to gauge the difference between a tiger and a lion. There might very well be a difference if it comes down to it....But it's close enough for anyone reasonable to recognize it would be competitive.

Aldoron stomps Irene because he's simply on another level, both in terms of physicals and MP. And also hax tbh. Irene's hax didn't help her against Wendy and Erza, whom Irene is stronger than. Won't help her against Selene, whom is flat out stronger than Irene.

Irene gets blitzed by Wendy here:

Why do you keep pretending that Suzaku didn't beat Erza in 5 seconds flat? Erza didn't even react to all of the slashes Suzaku made. One of his slashes broke her sword, and one of them oneshotted Erza herself.

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
You've been proven wrong many times, you just refuse to accept it.
never was proven wrong, they are still relevant in fact mard geer can one shot most current villains with algeria
mard geers durability>FH zerefs, just fax

you are the most person who has been proven wrong and by far too but i think it's to hard for you to admit it.
never was proven wrong LOL you guys think that you proven me wrong but you never did, face it

Too bad Wendy enchantments doesn't take away that you are weakened. U can't change my mind Erza is the first one to get destroyed in this battle cause of its facts.

They are not relevant since Alvarez, Mashima already said Spiriggan was the strongest opponent in the original series Mashima words > Random Reader.

You didn't win shit. Natsu also didn't say anything about them being weaker than Acnologia.

That would trashlogia who couldn't even achieve his job. His goal is "Destruction". He didn't destroy shit at the end as well. He was a piece of shit character with limited vocabulary.
to bad wendys enchantments increases your MP by alot LOL, wait i cant change your mind? ok thanks for proving that you simp for suzaku, and erza is not gonna get destroyed, weakened erza can be compared to suzaku so healthy erza one shots suzaku. jellal also no diffs suzaku him pushing back dragon acnologia>>>>anything suzaku did

proof that mashima said that the spriggans were the strongest opponents? and tartaros>diabolos so

i did win the debates easily, natsu never said that they were stronger then acnologia cause they are FAR weaker then him. tell me rn how are they acno tier if it only took a few chapters to beat them but the entire goddamn series + help from everyone that appeared in the series just to seal acnologia hmm??? oh yeah they are totally acno tier!!! zeref can fold the dragon gods and he is inferior to acno

Acnologia>>>>suzaku, suzaku said "defeating selene would merely be a problem" as if that she was no big deal and guess what? he was getting toyed by her horribly LMAO, suzakus a garbage character appeared out of nowhere and somehow got a huge fanbase lmao

Simple. Because he already had Elfseria make the statement, and because then he had Ignia make the statement again.

Also, Natsu and Erza tiers are simply the wrong characters to be making statements about how strong an Acno tier is. They were shocked to find out that Mercphobia had been holding back and fighting at half strength the entire time. Natsu seriously believed that his FDK destruction fist could do some real damage, when what he really ended up doing was 1/100,000,000 points against Aldoron. Asking Natsu/Erza tiers to tell the difference between Acnologia and the God Dragons is like a rabbit to gauge the difference between a tiger and a lion. There might very well be a difference if it comes down to it....But it's close enough for anyone reasonable to recognize it would be competitive.

Aldoron stomps Irene because he's simply on another level, both in terms of physicals and MP. And also hax tbh. Irene's hax didn't help her against Wendy and Erza, whom Irene is stronger than. Won't help her against Selene, whom is flat out stronger than Irene.

Irene gets blitzed by Wendy here:

Why do you keep pretending that Suzaku didn't beat Erza in 5 seconds flat? Erza didn't even react to all of the slashes Suzaku made. One of his slashes broke her sword, and one of them oneshotted Erza herself.
ok? elefeseria never even saw acno so he cant say jack shit, and ignia was literally HIDING from acnologia for 400 years LOL imagine trusting there statements couldn't be me

they still aren't acno tier causwe natsu nor erza were ever surprised by there MP lmao, tell me why did it take a couple of chapters to defeat aldoron,merc and selene while it took the entire goddamn series + everyone that has ever appeared (except for the DS and spriggans) just to seal acnologia? yeah the dragon gods are totally acno tier!!!!

aldoron does not stomp irene, he beats her tho and LOL to wendy and erza being stronger then irene bruh, i guess that wendy>gildarts now and irenes hax did work on wendy and erza lmao and again how is selene stronger then irene and even if she was prove that irenes hax wont work on selene, irene is not brandish who cant use her hax on ppl stronger then her lmao so irenes hax will easily work on selene LOL

and for wendy blitzing irene bruh do you know that erza was stalling her right? and she could have dodged easily since she reacted to and blocked multiple blades from a bloodlusted enchanted erza so

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
mard geers durability>FH zerefs, just fax
So, Mard Geer is above the guy who created him when he was amped up by ten? In what universe does that make sense? Sorry, base Zeref solos Tartaros with zero effort.

never was proven wrong LOL you guys think that you proven me wrong but you never did, face it
We have given you scan after scan after scan that proves all of your statements wrong whilst you have given us nothing to suggest that we are wrong.

to bad wendys enchantments increases your MP by alot LOL,
So? MP only allows people to cast stronger spells. Good MP doesn't equal good stats, Neinhart is the perfect example of this. High MP, good support player, but he's a glass cannon, better off hiding in the shadows and letting his Historia do the work rather then in actual combat.

and erza is not gonna get destroyed, weakened erza can be compared to suzaku
How does weakened Erza compare to Suzaku when he one-shot her?

. jellal also no diffs suzaku him pushing back dragon acnologia>>>>anything suzaku did
He pushed back a playful Acno who was allowing him to do so, Acnologia could have stopped Jellal literally any time he wanted to and Jellal knew this, pushing back a guy who is literally playing with you does not give Jellal any good favors. Acnologia didn't once praise Jellal, he never once asked his name, nothing. If Jellal had impressed Acno like Irene did, then Acnologia would have praised him and asked for his name.

they still aren't acno tier causwe natsu nor erza were ever surprised by there MP lmao, tell me why did it take a couple of chapters to defeat aldoron,merc and selene while it took the entire goddamn series + everyone that has ever appeared (except for the DS and spriggans) just to seal acnologia? yeah the dragon gods are totally acno tier!!!!
Oh, I dunno, maybe because Acnologia only appeared three times in the series, so of course it's gonna take the entire series, the dude barely shows up. The only thing we agree on here is that the Dragon Gods are inferior to Acnologia, but you refuse to accept that they can put up at least a mid diff against him.

again how is selene stronger then irene and even if she was prove that irenes hax wont work on selene, irene is not brandish who cant use her hax on ppl stronger then her lmao so irenes hax will easily work on selene LOL
Because Selene is at least Tenrou Acno tier, which makes her >>>>Spriggans! How many times do we have to tell you this?

and for wendy blitzing irene bruh do you know that erza was stalling her right? and she could have dodged easily since she reacted to and blocked multiple blades from a bloodlusted enchanted erza so
Yes, this is why the Irene fight was BS, we can all collectively agree on this, but she's still fodder to DGs like literally anyone not named Natsu, Suzaku, Acnologia, or Igneel.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i did win, face it and selene is not acno tier if she was then why didn't natsu say "this lady, she has just as much magic as acnologia!!!" why didn't he? oh yeah cause she isn't acno tier, stop trusting ignias statement he was literally HIDING from acnologia and why are you trusting elefserias statement? he literally never saw acnologia. irene is superior i literally proved how, why are you blindly ignoring my arguments? pathetic lmao, ok go and claim that i'm simping for irene, at least i'm not simping for suzaku aka the worst character in FT, ok what feats does selene has that puts him above sleepy aldoron? tell me rn i am waiting, give me ONE Feat that puts selene above sleepy aldoron LOL stop pulling BS out of your ass, i wonder why it took a couple of chapters to defeat aldoron but the entire series to defeat acnologia with the help of EVERYONE in the series Hmmmmmmmmmmm. oh wow irene extreme diffed a injured erza? you clearly did not see the fight and suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza LOL

suzaku still dies first btws, he gets bodied by healthy erza or jellal effortlessly oh and again i dare you to name a feat that selene has that puts her above aldoron
Why would Natsu say that lmao? He already knew that going in to the fight, it's literally nothing for him to be shocked about. He went into that battle with full intention of facing an Acno tier.
As for why I'm trusting Ignia and Elsferia, because they are speaking with Mashima's will. Mashima wants us to think the god dragons are Acno tier, which means they are.
What feat does Eileen have? What feat does Acno have? Name them. As for Selene, outright stated stronger than Sleepy Aldo by Merc.
It didn't take help from everyone in the series to beat Acno, it took help from everyone in the series to beat RoT Acno. As for why it took so long, characters are stronger at the end of the series than they are at the start, simple.
I saw the fight where Suzaku no-diffed Erza and Natsu at the same time, in literally a fraction of the time it took Eileen to beat a significantly more injured Erza and Wendy.

Neither Erza nor Jellal have the offense to hurt Suzaku, he can tank Acno tier attacks.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Orphan Prince
"So, Mard Geer is above the guy who created him when he was amped up by ten? In what universe does that make sense? Sorry, base Zeref solos Tartaros with zero effort."

never claimed that mard geer was stronger then Zeref, i just said that he is magnitudes more durable then zeref

"We have given you scan after scan after scan that proves all of your statements wrong whilst you have given us nothing to suggest that we are wrong."

i debunked those "scans" over and over again, but you guys just refuse to read simple facts

"So? MP only allows people to cast stronger spells. Good MP doesn't equal good stats, Neinhart is the perfect example of this. High MP, good support player, but he's a glass cannon, better off hiding in the shadows and letting his Historia do the work rather then in actual combat."

ok i get your point there but MP also boosts your stats sometimes as well

"How does weakened Erza compare to Suzaku when he one-shot her?"

she managed to react to him

"He pushed back a playful Acno who was allowing him to do so, Acnologia could have stopped Jellal literally any time he wanted to and Jellal knew this, pushing back a guy who is literally playing with you does not give Jellal any good favors. Acnologia didn't once praise Jellal, he never once asked his name, nothing. If Jellal had impressed Acno like Irene did, then Acnologia would have praised him and asked for his name."

Ok good point i concede there, but jellal still survived getting crushed by a playful dragon acnologia, even if we were to assume that selene = acnologia we all know that dragon forms>>>>>>>human forms. and suzaku barely survived attacks from a playful selene meanwhile jellal barely survived an attack from a playful dragon acnologia and dragon acnologia>>>>>>>>>human acnologia=human selene (they aren't equal but i am just assuming they are for now) and jellal got back up shortly after and suzaku could barely walk so jellals durability>>suzakus

"Oh, I dunno, maybe because Acnologia only appeared three times in the series, so of course it's gonna take the entire series, the dude barely shows up. The only thing we agree on here is that the Dragon Gods are inferior to Acnologia, but you refuse to accept that they can put up at least a mid diff against him."

yeah acnologia appeared 3 times and guess what he destroyed the fairy tail guild effortlessly the first time, had them crap there pants the second time and only won the 3rd time was because acnologia was divided into 2 parts which gave them the advantage and they needed the MP from EVERYONE in the series (except for DS and spriggans) to seal acnologia away, meanwhile mercphobia,selene and aldoron lost the moment they were fought fairy tail, and yes the dragon gods are massively inferior to acnologia and no way in hell that that they are giving acnologia a mid diff fight, magic immunity goes brrrr

"Because Selene is at least Tenrou Acno tier, which makes her >>>>Spriggans! How many times do we have to tell you this?"

i actually don't think that selene is tenrou acno tier now and if she was then all the spriggans at once should still be able to beat her at least

"Yes, this is why the Irene fight was BS, we can all collectively agree on this, but she's still fodder to DGs like literally anyone not named Natsu, Suzaku, Acnologia, or Igneel."

not fodder to dragon gods and shes no way in hell fodder to suzaku. suzakus fodder to her

Why would Natsu say that lmao? He already knew that going in to the fight, it's literally nothing for him to be shocked about. He went into that battle with full intention of facing an Acno tier.
As for why I'm trusting Ignia and Elsferia, because they are speaking with Mashima's will. Mashima wants us to think the god dragons are Acno tier, which means they are.
What feat does Eileen have? What feat does Acno have? Name them. As for Selene, outright stated stronger than Sleepy Aldo by Merc.
It didn't take help from everyone in the series to beat Acno, it took help from everyone in the series to beat RoT Acno. As for why it took so long, characters are stronger at the end of the series than they are at the start, simple.
I saw the fight where Suzaku no-diffed Erza and Natsu at the same time, in literally a fraction of the time it took Eileen to beat a significantly more injured Erza and Wendy.

Neither Erza nor Jellal have the offense to hurt Suzaku, he can tank Acno tier attacks.
and did you actually believe that he thought that the DG's were as strong as acnologia?

and your proof that mashima wants us to think that the DG are acno tier? if he wanted that then why did he make the dragon gods hide from acnologia for 400 years? why didn't he make natsu say "wow these people are just as strong as acnologia" why didn't he? oh yeah its cause they aren't acno tier.

Well irene has hax to not get stomped by aldoron (she still fodderises selene tho) and i am asking you for FEATS that selene has that are above aldoron not STATEMENTS, learn the difference. and again acnologia was split in two + he was in motion sickness, yet they stilll needed help from everyone in the series to beat acno meanwhile it only took 1 arc to beat aldoron,mercphobia and selene lmao

actually suzaku got reacted by a weakened erza meanwhile irene was blocking multiple hits from a bloodlusted enchanted erza and she was doing it effortlessly so irenes speed>>>suzakus, and again selene is not acno tier i already proved that lmao

as for acnologia having better feats, here a casual hit from a much weaker acno dwarfed tenrou island which is large island sized
he effortlessly tanked everything fairy tail threw at him
and in this scan it was stated that acnologia wiped out a country which is a feat because it was said that he "did" it, meaning that it already happened and fiore the smallest country in ishgar is already large continental sized and we know for a fact that acnologia didn't go outside of ishgar because if he did then he would have knew about the dragon gods so the country that he destroyed as at least large continent in size much bigger then aldoron himself, even if you wanna deny that then he still performed a country level feat and he got much stronger
acnologia also tanked igneels multi mountain+ level roar without a scratch
acnologia can also steal souls, meaning he can just rip aldorons soul out of his body
acnologia was also keeping up with igneel who scales above the other parent dragons who can cross fiore in seconds and fiore is large continent sized making acnologia far faster then aldoron in movement speed
acnologia also shattered a hole to earth from the space between time
and acnologia literally SURVIVED the space between time and ate it
the space between time is basically a dimension where time nor space exists, basically a world where nothing it self can exist meaning that it would one shot aldoron and yes acnologia said that "this power of time" but he basically meant the conceptual time erasure that the SBT has and either ways he just erases aldoron from existance oh and btws heres a casual acnologia spamming multi mountain+ level explosions effortlessly

and if your gonna use aldorons "country stomp" well aldoron only performed that feat was due to his size so

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
ok? elefeseria never even saw acno so he cant say jack shit, and ignia was literally HIDING from acnologia for 400 years LOL imagine trusting there statements couldn't be me

aldoron does not stomp irene, he beats her tho and LOL to wendy and erza being stronger then irene bruh, i guess that wendy>gildarts now and irenes hax did work on wendy and erza lmao and again how is selene stronger then irene and even if she was prove that irenes hax wont work on selene, irene is not brandish who cant use her hax on ppl stronger then her lmao so irenes hax will easily work on selene LOL

Again, there's no reason not to trust their statements. That would imply that Mashima is constantly trying to feed us false info about the God Dragons, which I highly doubt is the case. Ignia was literally an infant 400 years ago. He spent 400 years getting stronger and had plans of challenging Acnologia.
Natsu and Erza are too weak to have an accurate measure of an Acno tier's power. They couldn't even tell that Mercphobia was only using half his power.
Ignia could.

You do realize that Acno was technically defeated in 1 day right?

Aldoron decimates Irene in a one-sided stomp. Wolfen seed alone can just clone Zeref, who is already above Irene.

I never said Wendy and Erza being was stronger than Irene. That said, they did give Irene an extreme difficulty fight, and Wendy can blitz Irene. Those are just facts. Also, so what if Erza was stalling Irene? You act as if that makes a difference. Acnologia stomped all 7 Dragon Slayers without getting tagged once. Suzaku stomped Erza and Natsu in 10 seconds. The mere fact that Selene can react to Suzaku already puts him on a different level to Irene.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
to bad wendys enchantments increases your MP by alot LOL, wait i cant change your mind? ok thanks for proving that you simp for suzaku, and erza is not gonna get destroyed, weakened erza can be compared to suzaku so healthy erza one shots suzaku. jellal also no diffs suzaku him pushing back dragon acnologia>>>>anything suzaku did
weakend Erza can't be compared because she was one-shotted as well. Wendy has never increased anyone's MP. You brought it out of your ass. Show where Wendy increases someone MP. Healthy Erza ain't shooting the shit when she gets taken out first.

proof that mashima said that the spriggans were the strongest opponents? and tartaros>diabolos so
He already said that in an afterword. Tartaros is Irrevalant. Mashima words are greater than the random reader.

i did win the debates easily, natsu never said that they were stronger then acnologia cause they are FAR weaker then him. tell me rn how are they acno tier if it only took a few chapters to beat them but the entire goddamn series + help from everyone that appeared in the series just to seal acnologia hmm??? oh yeah they are totally acno tier!!! zeref can fold the dragon gods and he is inferior to acno
You haven't win shit. You are delusional. Ignia said the Dragon Gods' power eclipsed Acnologai power. Natsu never refuted that. He never said Acno was way power than Ignia as well. Natsu also wants to become stronger to beat Ignia alone as well. Acno had rot power so? Even then he couldn't still beat tired Natsu. It only took 3 chapters to beat Acnologia. FT was way weak when they faced him during tartoros and tenrou.

Acnologia>>>>suzaku, suzaku said "defeating selene would merely be a problem" as if that she was no big deal and guess what? he was getting toyed by her horribly LMAO, suzakus a garbage character appeared out of nowhere and somehow got a huge fanbase lmao
Imagine calling Suzaku a garbage character when Trashlogia couldn't achieve his shit as well. After getting his hand ripped by Igneel he ran away like a coward without killing the remaining dragons when that was his life goal. Any character is greater than a piece of garbage like Acnologia. Even Zancorw > this trash

multi mountain+ level roar without a scratch
Proof that he didn't tank those attacks because of his magic resistance? You can't prove it right? Oh, he doesn't need to eat magic to resist.

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
So Jellal did qualify after draw with Erza while I was away huh. You guys disappointed me. :stare:disappoint

Either way not much to discuss here , Suzaku oneshots.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
and did you actually believe that he thought that the DG's were as strong as acnologia?

and your proof that mashima wants us to think that the DG are acno tier? if he wanted that then why did he make the dragon gods hide from acnologia for 400 years? why didn't he make natsu say "wow these people are just as strong as acnologia" why didn't he? oh yeah its cause they aren't acno tier.

Well irene has hax to not get stomped by aldoron (she still fodderises selene tho) and i am asking you for FEATS that selene has that are above aldoron not STATEMENTS, learn the difference. and again acnologia was split in two + he was in motion sickness, yet they stilll needed help from everyone in the series to beat acno meanwhile it only took 1 arc to beat aldoron,mercphobia and selene lmao

actually suzaku got reacted by a weakened erza meanwhile irene was blocking multiple hits from a bloodlusted enchanted erza and she was doing it effortlessly so irenes speed>>>suzakus, and again selene is not acno tier i already proved that lmao
Of course, Natsu didn't question it for a moment. They're Acno tier.
Him having his characters outright state it, twice. As for why he had them hide, to explain why they never appeared in the main story obviously.
What hax does Eileen have that saves her from being stomped?
As for Selene's feats, she put up a high diff fight against Suzaku, who oneshot Erza+Natsu. Eileen on the other hand barely beat the likes of Erza and Wendy,
That was RoT Acno, not normal Acno.
So? Erza reacts to pretty much everyone, including Eileen. Eileen had a whole fight with Erza and barely beat her, Suzaku oneshot her, no diff.

as for acnologia having better feats, here a casual hit from a much weaker acno dwarfed tenrou island which is large island sized
he effortlessly tanked everything fairy tail threw at him
and in this scan it was stated that acnologia wiped out a country which is a feat because it was said that he "did" it, meaning that it already happened and fiore the smallest country in ishgar is already large continental sized and we know for a fact that acnologia didn't go outside of ishgar because if he did then he would have knew about the dragon gods so the country that he destroyed as at least large continent in size much bigger then aldoron himself, even if you wanna deny that then he still performed a country level feat and he got much stronger
acnologia also tanked igneels multi mountain+ level roar without a scratch
acnologia can also steal souls, meaning he can just rip aldorons soul out of his body
acnologia was also keeping up with igneel who scales above the other parent dragons who can cross fiore in seconds and fiore is large continent sized making acnologia far faster then aldoron in movement speed
acnologia also shattered a hole to earth from the space between time
and acnologia literally SURVIVED the space between time and ate it
the space between time is basically a dimension where time nor space exists, basically a world where nothing it self can exist meaning that it would one shot aldoron and yes acnologia said that "this power of time" but he basically meant the conceptual time erasure that the SBT has and either ways he just erases aldoron from existance oh and btws heres a casual acnologia spamming multi mountain+ level explosions effortlessly

and if your gonna use aldorons "country stomp" well aldoron only performed that feat was due to his size so
Is any of that supposed to be impressive lmao? Motherglare has roars that size. Laxus and Jellal have nukes that size, nuking Tenrou is a low tier feat. Even half powered Merc was more impressive, he could lift a whole ocean.
As for Acno being able to destroy a country, haha, so? Brandish is literally titled a nation breaker, it means nothing. And I don't need to mention Aldaron's country stomp lmao, because even Brandish has that same stomp. Having big AoE don't mean jack, never has. Might as well say Brandish>>>Acno because her AoE is bigger than anything he's ever done. What a dumb argument.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
never claimed that mard geer was stronger then Zeref, i just said that he is magnitudes more durable then zeref
How? Zeref tanked attacks by an Igneel powered Natsu in his BASE, what feats does Mard Geer have to suggest that he could tank anything close to that firepower?

i debunked those "scans" over and over again, but you guys just refuse to read simple facts
You can't debunk a scan from the Manga itself unless you can pull out a scan of your own or a good and logical explanation that can combat the evidence the other person gave, you have never done this.

ok i get your point there but MP also boosts your stats sometimes as well
Yeah? Ask Neinhart that, his MP was boosted to the moon and he couldn't take two punches from a casual base Natsu that was no doubt weaker than the Grand Chariot Jellal beat him with. All it does is increase the amount of spells you can cast without exhausting the Mage in question.

she managed to react to him
She was able to react to him because he literally allowed them a few seconds to prepare themselves before he attacked them. If he didn't warn her of his incoming attack she wouldn't have been able to respond.

Since he warned them that he was going to attack, it allowed Erza time to get her sword.

i actually don't think that selene is tenrou acno tier now and if she was then all the spriggans at once should still be able to beat her at least
I doubt they could beat Tenrou Acno, Zeref himself was terrified of Acnologia, he knew that he stood no chance against him.

He is admitting that nothing can fight back against Acnologia, that includes him and the Spriggans, he was also greatly angered at Hades for gaining the attention of Acnologia, even in Alvarez Arc, Zeref knew he couldn't fight Acno, he straight up admitted that Acnologia would just torture him and Mavis for eternity, and even when he got Fairy Heart he opted to go after Acnologia when he was weak rather than fight the Acnologia that was in his time. So, if Zeref knew that nothing could fight back against Acnologia what makes you think Spriggans from x784 + Zeref could so much as give him even a low diff?

not fodder to dragon gods and shes no way in hell fodder to suzaku. suzakus fodder to her

Suzaku took down Selene, what makes you think Irene could do any better? Oh right, because of hax, right? Enchantments that ain't gonna help her at all. All Irene could possibly do is cast Universe 1 like she did to Acno. Look, I like Irene better than Suzaku too, hell, I don't even really like Suzaku, and I admit that the man beats Irene with utter ease, and I like her as a character better too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.