Games - Fate/Grand Order | Page 121 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah more lores is much appreciated, FGO definitely was in need of more, especially for people who don't really bother with challenge quests, like me lately :XD

You think they look that much alike? Must be her long-hair version and the fact that Arcueid now has the modern Takeuchi face too, and those do look kinda same-y (which is a common complaint or joke :amuse). Personally I like her design quite a bit, though it's obviously short-haired Arcueid for me. Really cool that we already got her, I assume the collab won't happen before the second half of the remake is out, though you never quite know. After the last two disappointing collaborations, it's high time for something big again next year.
I don't dislike it but yeah it does look a lot like Jeanne to me with the long hair version. In some of the artwork the resemblance is stronger than in others. This was one of the ones where I really see it.

Reactions: Nii

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Avenger would like to have a talk with you. 😁
You mean Angry Mango?
I do have him. To be fair, I am basing myself on a survey, I think it was either from earlier 2020 or later that year, that said Fujino was actually THE rarest servant, due to having pretty much just one banner.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
I had 2x summon on the banner after Fujino, threw the 7th day ticket, and TADAH

Jeanne Archer has joined the fray
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't dislike it but yeah it does look a lot like Jeanne to me with the long hair version. In some of the artwork the resemblance is stronger than in others. This was one of the ones where I really see it.

I think it is a example of an artist "evolving in a weird way". Think of it along the lines of Jojo's Araki art, he has drawn the protags of earlier parts in his current artstyle, and they look waaaaay more like the protags of part 8
In a way, shes one of the "original" saber faces, so it makes sense shes more "saberfied" when draw in the modern era
What she hypes me the most is that her NP actually changes the background.
Im really betting that either on a new event, or the 8th Aniv, that EMIYA earns a visual upgrade with UBW.
Maybe when Fuyuki F comes back

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just read an interesting little bit a news. With the anniversary they did a thing where they showed off the top 10 most maxed out low rarity servants in JP.

Kiyohime Berserker is #1. I'm pretty shocked by that.

Also because I still never see these unless I go looking for them... FGO's best event/pseudo story chapter has returned.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just read an interesting little bit a news. With the anniversary they did a thing where they showed off the top 10 most maxed out low rarity servants in JP.

Kiyohime Berserker is #1. I'm pretty shocked by that.

Also because I still never see these unless I go looking for them... FGO's best event/pseudo story chapter has returned.

uun, i will give it a chance, just because you said it so. I skipped it the first time around

You guys will prob not see this before tonights login, but there was an error on the dante/fujino banner, and all saint quartz you threw at it and tickets, will be refunded. I just didnt understand if it was on trough all the rotation, or just on the same day I rolled for Fujino

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
uun, i will give it a chance, just because you said it so. I skipped it the first time around
It feels less like an event and more like an Epic of Remnant chapter that wasn't quite long enough and so they made it an event, if that makes sense.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It basically is. Just like BBs submarine adventure.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, this is why I don't follow upcoming buffs too closely. They had teased an upcoming buff to a 5 Star Foreigner in JP

Naturally, despite the fact that it would be 2 years before it would effect me, I'm looking at new Abby Summer, the consensus weakest Foreigner, and so excited.

Then along comes a Voyager buff.:disappoint

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Man, this is why I don't follow upcoming buffs too closely. They had teased an upcoming buff to a 5 Star Foreigner in JP

Naturally, despite the fact that it would be 2 years before it would effect me, I'm looking at new Abby Summer, the consensus weakest Foreigner, and so excited.

Then along comes a Voyager buff.:disappoint
*laughs in voyager np2*

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
*laughs in voyager np2*
I have Voyager as well, got him in the last lucky bag summon. Doesn't make me feel better. In fact it makes me feel worse because everytime I see his face I get annoyed.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I have Voyager as well, got him in the last lucky bag summon. Doesn't make me feel better. In fact it makes me feel worse because everytime I see his face I get annoyed.
Why? I love his concept, and me and my wife (yes jammin, the same one that was my gf when she pulled Tamamo as my first SSR years ago and you said I should marry her) love the little prince.

• Hug
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why? I love his concept, and me and my wife (yes jammin, the same one that was my gf when she pulled Tamamo as my first SSR years ago and you said I should marry her) love the little prince.
Congratulations!

As for Voyager though.. no. Here's the thing about Voyager. He didn't need a buff. Not like Abby Summer does anyway. He's a AOE quick servant with Crit abilites and built in star generation. The buffs makes him better but he didn't need it. His NP multiplier is 600% and another 150% against sky enemies. And has a bunch of buff supporting that.

Abby Summer actually needs it. Her kit is built around debuff mechanics in a way that just doesn't work well. Her NP multiplier is 300% and has no buffs supporting it. Instead she relies completely on debuffs like defense down and buster resist down. And her most powerful one is for one target for one attack. It's just not enough. She clearly needed the buff more than he did.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Grail Front event is more fun then I was expecting. I like the whole set-up, though I wish CEs didn't count towards the cost. So far, I kind of had to just go without them to have a balance team. Summer Jalter has been the GOAT for me. Also makes me glad I went though the effort to level up my lower rarity servants like Medea and Paris.

Also got another Scathach!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, grail front has been really fun. The cost restrictions are a little harsh but otherwise it's a good time. Love the whole board game feel it's got.

Got my Scathach NP2 as well! Though shamefully mines not 10/10/10 yet. Next 3 lores I get are going her way. Will probably grail her too now. The latest buff and the bunny outfit put her over the top.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My Scathach is only 3/6/5. Haven't really put work into her since I already had Enkidu at NP4 and 9/9/9. But variety is important.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was sort of scared away from using her due to her 1 turn damage buffing and chance based crit buffs. When everybody does the same sort of things for 3 turns these days it didn't feel like enough. Still have used her on occasion as my anti-divine boss killer. That stun is nice though.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've ignored her stun mainly because I've been burnt by NPs that stun in the past, specifically Medusa Lily's. i can recall several times where i prepared to endure an enemy's NP with her invincibility, only for them to get stun and it go to waste. that said, i do recall against some kind of event boss using Enkidu and basically locking them down with repeated NP stuns.

And maybe it's just me, but it seems like the summer servants are preforming the best in this event. They just seem like the best at handling things on their own.

Those last two grail fronts were really questionable. Probably because I haven't gotten them beyond their regular max level, but my lower rarity servants were barely able to hold their own.

As for the lotto, so far gotten to 35 boxes. Not sure how many I'm actually gonna go for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Made it to 118 boxes, and so much QP!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow! Nice going.

I stopped about 20 because I realized something. It's not that much more efficient than doing extreme QP and Ember gathering we can do now (since we got that a year earlier than JP did). If you can 3 turn that you can get that like 5 mil QP in one run without ever having to waste time spamming on the open box button. And the box embers are 4 star ones which carry only a third of the exp that the 5 star ones do. So a full box of those gives about the same exp as one legendary run does. So at this point the real bonus is the gems, the mats, and cubes. Which I didn't need.

So unless my math is off I believe my lottery farming career is over for now, unless they update the box rewards.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
You're not wrong. It was not worth the trouble, and I only kept going for the mana prisms and the silver exp to sell.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Taking a breat atm, but did play Holy Grail.
Its ok, but I wish CE didn't count towards cost. It just made lv 100 Cu + Heracles with Bond CE highly overpowered.
Though, NP4 Saberlot + lv 90 Sasaki were great as well.

Didn't even play the last event, just logged in and got my NP 5 Nobubrother.
Waiting for the next LB.

And with the next lucky bag in 2 months, did you guys already decide who you going for?

For me:
Red 1: No. Archuria and Ishtar are repeats, don't really care about the other ones, besides eresh
Red 2: No. Nero B and Beni do spark my interest by being Arts, and regular musashi is cool, but NP 2 Tamamo/Archer Jeanne possiblity is meh.
Red 3: NO NO NO. 3 Repeats and 2 lolis, hell no.
Red 4: Maybe? Besides Raikou, I don't have any of them, and I enjoy them all sans MHX
Red 5: No. Half are repeats.
Red 6; Very high risk, high reward. 3 repeats, but Jalter, 2xKiara, and
"van gohg"
are great...
White 1: Besides any spooks (which are unlikely due to my break), as its only 1 repeat and I like all of them (Even if I wish arthur was better), this is my pick
White 2: No no, 5/7 repeats
White 3: No, 4/6 repeats

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky