Discussion - Fighters you think would have lost against a different fighter | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fighters you think would have lost against a different fighter

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For example I think Shiva would have lost to Adam had Zeus not switched with him.

I also think Zero could beat every Human we’ve seen this far

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Adam would have defeated anyone so far no doubt.

Jack would have probably lost to anyone besides Heracles and Thor.

And I truly believe that Heracles would have lost against any of the Humans.

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
First, the obvious one: Zeus. No human in the list so far can beat him, and he wouldn't even need to go Adamas for most cases, just his first buff form it's enough. In a similar way, Poseidon claps most human fighters due a combination of speedblitz + stab. Simple, but effective.

Now, imo, save for maybe Kojiro (and Adam, given the ambiguity of his powers), every human so far loses to Thor. His destructive power coupled with Mjolnir's hard resistance makes him OP af and he never holds back himself in a fight, so, yeah. I think, however, Lu Bu could have beaten him if wasn't due to him destroying his glove and not using Sky Eater at the beginning of the fight, that could have either killed or severely injured Thor.

I think that too. Zerofuku may be an angsty emo kid, but his weapon alone gives him a huge advantange over other combatants due sheer Area of Effect alone, and we haven't even see everything he can do (I confidently think Zero will pull more than his Misery Cleaver during the fight). He's crazy OP too.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Zeus and Thor would win against anyone. There is that mention of Thor as strongest god or something too.

Other than that, Adam could win.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
For example I think Shiva would have lost to Adam had Zeus not switched with him.

Shiva would’ve 100% got decimated,

Raider would’ve lost to Zeus immediately as well, or actually I think he was suppose to go last or something
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Zeus and Thor would win against anyone. There is that mention of Thor as strongest god or something too.

Other than that, Adam could win.
Adam could’ve beaten Thor though

Thor is physically the strongest God in his respective Pantheon in the myths & this series

zum

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
adam gets destroyed by thor, poseidon, kojiro, jack(with london) and buddha not to mention lu bu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Adam would have defeated anyone so far no doubt.

Jack would have probably lost to anyone besides Heracles and Thor.

And I truly believe that Heracles would have lost against any of the Humans.
why thor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i honestly think adam is even, lu bu stomps, kojiro beats and jack is a time limit if they fought zero

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m not sure if Thor could take Adam. Remember Adam is basically a god and is by far the fastest person we’ve seen this far

And I’m not sure if any god we’ve seen is stronger than Zeus

zum

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I’m not sure if Thor could take Adam. Remember Adam is basically a god and is by far the fastest person we’ve seen this far

And I’m not sure if any god we’ve seen is stronger than Zeus
i do agree that zeus is without a doubt the strongest god, also it was stated in the japanese text that "Adam was originally a copy of the gods... Therefore he can copy any technique of the gods he lays eyes upon" not humans, gods so if he was put up against lu bu, kojiro, jack etc etc humans that use weapons he would get stomped
hell, even raiden would stomp him since adam cant copy his medical condition also for the speed part: adams speed depends on the attack that he is reading and copying on his opponent which is meaningless since he cant copy human attacks

zum

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Thor was very powerful but I don't remember him doing anything special besides swinging his weapon.
pretty sure thor could destroy all of london with his swings alone
seeing as how he one shot the world serpent