Year Round - Formula 1 Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Year Round Formula 1 Thread

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I searched for this thread and couldn't find one with a discussion. Any F1 fans here?
Although the current season looks to be going the Mercedes way, coming days would be interesting, specially the race for 3rd in the constructors and 4th in the drivers standings.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's something I don't have knowledge in but I've always wanted to get into.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its a very interesting sport, but its hard to convince others to get into..

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
it just happened that the first race i watched was a very exciting one, 2000 german gp.. Schumacher was trailing the championship and he craashed ont eh first lap, but his partner won the race to allow schumacher a chance to continue, which he eventually won on the last race.
I lost touch when i moved to the US, but started following again recently. Dont watch them live but still follow up on all the happenings.

The excitement comes from the thrill of what happens next. People driving around competing while just being tenth of a second behind each other is exciting. Its very competitive, the drivers are all characters and seldom humble, so their personality brings interesting post race comments, all done with the best technologies running these machinery.

If racing is interesting to you, then F1 is a must watch.