Discussion - Fuji VS Kintarou | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fuji VS Kintarou

Fuji VS Kintarou (Who will win?)

• Fuji

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Kintarou

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Basically, the title

I wonder how do this forum thinks of this Top Mser matchups.

Fuji developed some critical wind attack moves to complement his 6 defensive counters. He almost Upset Ryoma if not for the rain.

On the other hand, Kintarou have TNK and some feats against Tanegashima's Void Techniques. Not to mention he upset Australia's Best player in Douglas who is probably at least Genius 10 level.

Who do you guys think will win in a 3 set match?

At least currently?

I think Fuji will take this since he improved in singles. While Kintarou only improved in doubles.

However, Kintarou might have a strong powerup this finals. But I am still taking Fuji as of now.

Fuji managed to rally against TNK Ryoma right? So I think Base Fuji now is actually TNK Rally Level.

It's amazing feat for Fuji who doesnt have any aura or kijin tbh.

However, I do think Kin is very strong and have winning chances too. This is surprisingly an even matchup imo.

What do you think guys?

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Fuji is even to Ryoma. Just by that, I think he can beat Kintarou.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yes.

Actually, I am not sure how Kin will manage to fight against Fuji's Combination of 5th and 6th counter.

Kin shots will hit the net most of the time due to Hetenchores no Monban, and if he hits a net ball, Hoshi Hanabi is waiting.

Not to mention the critical winds.

Kin Advantage is he have TNK.

But Fuji literally lead TNK Ryoma 5-3. So yeah, Fuji can take TNK now even if he is in Base.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
6th counter doesn't work if you don't return the 5th with a cord ball. Nationals Tezuka could return it cleanly already. The Nationals moves should be a non factor for TnK Kin.

Light Wind is just a very strong stat boost and then all of Fuji's evolved counters / Critical Winds come to play. On top of that the only Special that Kin has shown in rallies is a smash and countering those is Fuji's specialty. Finally, he has Fox Fireball that Ryoma actually failed to return.

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Overall Fuji has a wild advantage. Light Wind lets him rally with TnK. The superior skilled Ryoma failed to return Fox Fireball so it's probable Kin just can't. Hollyhock Blizzard might be able to return Mountain Storm by altering the ball's path whereas Kirin Drop might be broken through.
Kin's only surviving weapon is Volcano Deluxe, which is admittedly strong, but i doubt Fuji can't eventually counter it.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Weren't you arguing Kintarou is same level as Bismarck or at least same tier?

Do you think Fuji can win against Bismarck (and by extension Tanegashima) due to transitive ABC power Scaling?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Weren't you arguing Kintarou is same level as Bismarck or at least same tier?

Do you think Fuji can win against Bismarck (and by extension Tanegashima) due to transitive ABC power Scaling?
The thing is we actually do not know Ryoma ACTUAL current level.

Prince seem extremely strong as singles player and France team certainly have a lot of confidence in him. Hope doesn't look like move a player that isn't G5 can return based on how it is view in the story imo. I actually think current Ryoma is possibly already G5 level. We will actually see what it is like in his match with Ryoga. If Ryoma doesn't need any upgrade to score some games against Ryoga that doesn't show anything exceed what we seen in his match against Ralph, that means he's already on the tier of the pro level players already. If Ryoma need an upgrade to get a single game, then he's not G5 level. We can only wait and see.

Fuji can even score multiple times against Bismarck whom is Germany #2 in Pre-World Cup not even using all his new move if I recall correctly. There wasn't even any "doubles bonus" that Fuji really have with Duke. Bismarck and Siegfried, on the other hand, eventually have Syncho and even manage to get Howling. I think that suggest some "double bonus" to a MUCH greater extent.

That means Pre-National Golden Pair is probably a good but low gauge of how high this "double bonus" is (Because they eventually also get Syncho... But they didn't even manage to get Howling yet. So that would actually suggest a greater double bonus. But let's just assume the same for minimum expectations). That looks like a considerably chemistry bonus to me.

That means Duke and Fuji manage to beat Bismarck and Siegfried whom arguably have some extent of "double bonus" while having Duke who is actually thought by many to be weaker than Tanegashima.

And to add to that, Fuji also wasn't suppressed by Bismarck the way we saw Yukimura and Renji (whom also have great chemistry outright stated in the manga) got suppressed by Ohmagari whom I think a lot of people would agree is below Bismarck EVEN when Ohmagari got Doubles noob Kintarou as his handicapped. In the other word, in additional to what I state above, we also saw

Ohmagari with Doubles Sucky Noob Kintarou beating
Yukimura+Renji+Great Chemistry bonus which isn't state for many doubles pair in the manga but outright stated for this pair

Whereas Fuji seem to hold his own against Bismarck and manage to score several points and wasn't a weakness for exploitation at all. Sure, Siegfried may be a weak point. But Sieg+Bismarck also eventually get Syncho and Howling so I would suggest that they do have some doubles bonus to some extent.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The thing is we actually do not know Ryoma ACTUAL current level.

Prince seem extremely strong as singles player and France team certainly have a lot of confidence in him. Hope doesn't look like move a player that isn't G5 can return based on how it is view in the story imo. I actually think current Ryoma is possibly already G5 level. We will actually see what it is like in his match with Ryoga. If Ryoma doesn't need any upgrade to score some games against Ryoga that doesn't show anything exceed what we seen in his match against Ralph, that means he's already on the tier of the pro level players already. If Ryoma need an upgrade to get a single game, then he's not G5 level. We can only wait and see.

Fuji can even score multiple times against Bismarck whom is Germany #2 in Pre-World Cup not even using all his new move if I recall correctly. There wasn't even any "doubles bonus" that Fuji really have with Duke. Bismarck and Siegfried, on the other hand, eventually have Syncho and even manage to get Howling. I think that suggest some "double bonus" to a MUCH greater extent.

That means Pre-National Golden Pair is probably a good but low gauge of how high this "double bonus" is (Because they eventually also get Syncho... But they didn't even manage to get Howling yet. So that would actually suggest a greater double bonus. But let's just assume the same for minimum expectations). That looks like a considerably chemistry bonus to me.

That means Duke and Fuji manage to beat Bismarck and Siegfried whom arguably have some extent of "double bonus" while having Duke who is actually thought by many to be weaker than Tanegashima.

And to add to that, Fuji also wasn't suppressed by Bismarck the way we saw Yukimura and Renji (whom also have great chemistry outright stated in the manga) got suppressed by Ohmagari whom I think a lot of people would agree is below Bismarck EVEN when Ohmagari got Doubles noob Kintarou as his handicapped. In the other word, in additional to what I state above, we also saw

Ohmagari with Doubles Sucky Noob Kintarou beating
Yukimura+Renji+Great Chemistry bonus which isn't state for many doubles pair in the manga but outright stated for this pair

Whereas Fuji seem to hold his own against Bismarck and manage to score several points and wasn't a weakness for exploitation at all. Sure, Siegfried may be a weak point. But Sieg+Bismarck also eventually get Syncho and Howling so I would suggest that they do have some doubles bonus to some extent.
So, in a 3 set match,

How do you think Fuji VS Bismarck will pan out? And Kintarou VS Bismarck?

Does both matches a 50-50 outcome in your opinion?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
So, in a 3 set match,

How do you think Fuji VS Bismarck will pan out? And Kintarou VS Bismarck?

Does both matches a 50-50 outcome in your opinion?
Honestly, you need to wait for Ryoma vs Ryoga beginning of the match to happen first before I can tell you any actual score prediction because my thoughts will by heavily based on that. That said, right now I would put Fuji at 45:55 and Kintarou at 40:60 shot. It's actually pretty impressive for Kintarou since he's actually 5 whoppin years younger than Bismarck, and we know the jump from 1st to 3rd year level wise for both MS and HS.

I actually believe that Bismarck can also at least score some points against PoP Oni, and that he might got a shot at keeping some of his serve game.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Kintaro has my vote.
Fuji shows his capability (with some skipped) vs Ryoma.
I think the Shiraishi comment on Kintaro's vs Ryoma and the result between Ryoma vs Fuji makes everyone think that Fuji is better.
However I think not, I think after this match we (again) recognized Kintaro as Ryoma's rival.
Fuji was about to win the match but after the rain Ryoma destroys him until the last shot which Fuji shows his last counter but he lost, meaning Ryoma overpowered him.
I hope after this match we would be able to close this guys files:
Atobe, Romeo, Kintaro, Seda, Mares, Ohmigari.
And probably is going to be like:
Mares, Romeo/Seda
Kintaro, Ohmigari, Atobe

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@-Ken- @Ganonslayer101

Seems like we are wrong

Kintarou will probably beat Fuji now. LMAO.

This Players benefit of playing in the Finals is getting ridiculous.

Unless, Fuji would have Upgrade too if he played. He didnt though

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know about that. We don't have a great metric for how much Kin has improved with TnK2. He's now stronger than Seda, who's worse than Zeus who... we can't measure.
We haven't seen him show more power or control either.
He's probably stronger now, but i still don't see him returning Fox Fireball and we don't have an upper limit on Light Wind

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't know about that. We don't have a great metric for how much Kin has improved with TnK2. He's now stronger than Seda, who's worse than Zeus who... we can't measure.
We haven't seen him show more power or control either.
He's probably stronger now, but i still don't see him returning Fox Fireball and we don't have an upper limit on Light Wind
I doubt Fuji alone can beat Mares and Seda 2 vs 1, Ohmagari couldn’t break Seda’s rainbow aura and Kin had to stack two TnK’s to break through it and overwhelm Seda and Mares until the latter has achieved a white flame.

Rn Kin with his current upgrade and determination beats Fuji, light wind works against TnK but if Kin can stack tnk’s and if he manages to unlock all three radiances at the same time I doubt he has the level to keep up with him.

Power wise Kin is also far superior. Fuji is great for countering power but it has been remarked several times that Kin’s absurd power can make a difference and with two TnK’s I doubt how Fuji would keep up unless he achieves something else.

Fox Fireball would work because it also worked on Ryoma whose technique is higher. But I doubt that Kin would be hopeless for an entire set against it.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I doubt Fuji alone can beat Mares and Seda 2 vs 1, Ohmagari couldn’t break Seda’s rainbow aura and Kin had to stack two TnK’s to break through it and overwhelm Seda and Mares until the latter has achieved a white flame.

Rn Kin with his current upgrade and determination beats Fuji, light wind works against TnK but if Kin can stack tnk’s and if he manages to unlock all three radiances at the same time I doubt he has the level to keep up with him.

Power wise Kin is also far superior. Fuji is great for countering power but it has been remarked several times that Kin’s absurd power can make a difference and with two TnK’s I doubt how Fuji would keep up unless he achieves something else.

Fox Fireball would work because it also worked on Ryoma whose technique is higher. But I doubt that Kin would be hopeless for an entire set against it.
Honestly, I would have hope Fuji to have played in the Finals than Mouri

Ochi/Fuji will do

And we will see Fuji evolve even more than what we saw in Intra.

They would lose probably to Julio and Silva. But still.

However, it will be 4 Msers and 3 Hsers instead of the reverse.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Mouri already won his France match. I really really want to see Fuji instead. But oh well.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mouri already won his France match. I really really want to see Fuji instead. But oh well.
Maybe Fuji's style doesn't fit against Julio and Silva's Tennis.

So Konomi decided against it? Idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ochi/Fuji kinda lowkey an amazing pair. Ngl

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
When I rooted for Kintaro, everyone believed Fuji had the upper hand. Despite Kintaro surpassing Ryoma in terms of TNK, Fuji still maintained the advantage! So, what's next? Could another power-up in future chapters tip the scales in favor of Kintaro?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
It depends if people think current Kintarou already beat Ryoma or not because Fuji is pretty much equal to Ryoma I think.... Which is ridiculous that Fuji haven't play more if he's that good.

Mouri go break your arm so Fuji can play please ty.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
It depends if people think current Kintarou already beat Ryoma or not because Fuji is pretty much equal to Ryoma I think.... Which is ridiculous that Fuji haven't play more if he's that good.

Mouri go break your arm so Fuji can play please ty.
I don't think that Ryoma uses all of his tools vs Fuji.
For ex he could have use hope as a serve like Boss did vs Volk.
Rain came and he won.
Like I said: it was rush but come to think of it, everyone has some improvement (especially those who made it) except him!
Tokugawa improves his black hole
Kintarou and Ohmagari
Atobe
Ochi's serve. + Howling
Nothing from Mouri individually.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I don't think that Ryoma uses all of his tools vs Fuji.
We don't even see the entire match... This is like Ryoma can't use TnK slander all over again. Ryoma would have even lost if not for the rain if I remember correctly.