Info - General Artists' Studio Discussion/Hangout Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info General Artists' Studio Discussion/Hangout Thread

ninjasushi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anywhere we can create a post saying we're doing requests? Like a thread specifically for me where I set like a form layout out and people post there to get sets specfically from me? I assumed it would go here but nowbody else seems to have one so do we just have to wait for people to request?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Is there anywhere we can create a post saying we're doing requests? Like a thread specifically for me where I set like a form layout out and people post there to get sets specfically from me? I assumed it would go here but nowbody else seems to have one so do we just have to wait for people to request?
Your Artist Gallery that you've opened serves as the place where people come to an Artist for requests (generally for Avi & Sig sets). So once people see the kind of work you can do I'm sure they'll request something of you every now and then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This forum is where people seek out Artists for a collaboration or other project/commission.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Besides your thread, you can make use of this thread. Your name will be added to the list in the opening post and occasionally people post here to request sets, so you can assist them if you're around.

Other than that, people can seek you out in your Artist Galleries thread if they're after your specific style of work.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Anyone here experiences with a wacom pad? Just unpacked mine, don't really know how to calibrate. <_>

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Am starting Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way this week. Anyone any experience with it? Have been recommended this book to jump-start my inner artist again, which I have been struggling doing, and am super curious how that goes.