MH - General Discussion Index & Guide | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH General Discussion Index & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
General Discussion Index & Guide ~

Welcome to the General Discussion section, please take a moment to read this index and I sincerely wish you a great stay here.

This is the section where you hang out to talk about all kind of stuff that's IRL related.

Check it out and behave! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Here in the GD, we have five subsections - each with an unique charm. Click on the section names to navigate in the index.

Let's get to the point! I'll start off with introducing you to the first subsection that is the

Cooking Corner

The Cooking Corner is the General Discussion's latest addition. This is a section that exists purely to ease your hunger. Here you can talk about the various cooking cultures around the world, compare the different cuisines, explain why medium rare is more tasty than rare, or whine at the difficulties at eating with chopsticks. (Personally, I find the latter easy).

The second section is for

Culture Clash
Culture Clash is the only section on MangaHelpers where you can discuss travel & living and countries. You can learn to see things from other's perspectives, and get an understanding for why some countries takes some decisions.
Here, you can also learn other languages, as the language learning threads has been moved to this section. So if you have to counter difficult grammar, you can always ask for help in here.
This is a section, not so different from the World Topic Forum, in terms of post qualities and requirements.

Lastly I will throw you inside the

Study Corner

This is where you ask questions, or discuss topics that are related to Studying.

Important

Note that you mustn't talk about things that has its own Section because those threads and posts belong there and there only. Also, when writing in the Hang-Out thread - Make sure you don't develop a big discussion about something that already has a thread. Take the discussion to that thread or the mods will do it for you, and you don't want that.

MangaHelpers is a community that values their members above all and we are constantly in need of Member feedback to help us improve the community, so if you have any ideas, suggestions, complaints or any comments related to the General Categories, feel free to drop by the [Question] General Section Suggestion Thread to let us know!

Last updated 29.10.19 by Ustegius

I will see you around! Have fun and Thanks for reading! :occa

Sincerely,

MH Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.