Third Place - Gintama vs. Hunter x Hunter | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Place Gintama vs. Hunter x Hunter

Who wins?

• Gintama

• Hunter x Hunter

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I've almost voted for Gintama when i Saw that if I won't I would make Kagura sad but Then I realized that I don't care about this one :kappa

And then I spot @Erinyes throwing that Feitan pics and my bias took over :emocat

You're evil person @Erinyes :hmph

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I did an Erinyes here. I probably think HxH is the better one, and if i were to campaign for one it’d probably end up being HxH, but I voted Gintama because it really doesn’t deserve to be seen as a “lesser series”, as many seem to view it. Also, as I’ve said, I wanna give an underdog a chance.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Vici sure :derp

I did an Erinyes here. I probably think HxH is the better one, and if i were to campaign for one it’d probably end up being HxH, but I voted Gintama because it really doesn’t deserve to be seen as a “lesser series”, as many seem to view it. Also, as I’ve said, I wanna give an underdog a chance.
Oh really ? where's your hxh contribution then ? That's a 2nd class Erin' you're playing here !

If you want to play Erin properly you need to post a lots of pics, interviews, gifs and video pro HxH,
what's you're doing here is just to find a lame excuse to vote against hxh as actually you have no reason to and you're unable to even justify your gintama vote
Erins' is not that lame, :derp she's being honest and genuine when she promote series even those she s not supporting and has not voted for. :hmph

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

So much feelings here by Erin Chan.This will give power to everyone.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gintama.

As if there was any doubt. My avatar is Kondo, who is my kind of samurai.

Hiatus X Hiatus can't compete with those moves

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I really like Gintama and its a work that I respect a lot. Back when I started reading it I thought it was crap but with the passing of time it grew to become one of the shonen series I acknowledge the most. :pleased

Though last rounds posts made me remember some HxH greatness so this is a very hard decision. :hmm I might wait till the last moment to vote.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
My avatar is Kondo, who is my kind of samurai.

Even if i don't like the manga, have to say, Kondo is the best thing that Gintama has, the man never failed to make me laugh, never!

I'm glad that you said us, you're carrying a Kondo's avi, i could've never noticed it before, because Kondo is back-up, he doesn't shines with cool moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.