Seinen - Change 123 by Iku Sakaguchi & Shiuri Iwasawa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Change 123 by Iku Sakaguchi & Shiuri Iwasawa

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Change 123

I was looking around and there isn't a thread for this seinen, so I decided to do one!

Well, let's start by saying something about the plot:
Change 123 follows Motoko Gettou, a female martial artist. Orphaned at an early age, she was taken in by the "Three Fathers", a triumvirate of experts in all sorts of fighting skills. As a result of their rigorous training, she developed three distinct personalities, each individually skilled in the combat skills she learned. Now a high school girl, she is trying her best to lead a normal life.

The series is written by Iku Sakaguchi and illustrated by Shiuri Iwasawa, published in Akita Shoten's Champion Red since 2005. And have 10 volumes!

If you wanna read online, look at OneManga page of Change 123!

But for those who want to download the volumes of the series, here's the SnoopyCool page of Change 123. Sadly SnoopyCool shutdown their Edited Manga activities!

Click here if you wanna read the lattest chapters of the series!
Thanks to Kajii and shadow-skill for the translations/Edited Mangas of the recent chapters in the name of all Change 123 fans!

But in case that you wanna read a little more about the series, this page you can know something more about it! But be carefull it contain heavy spoilers about the story!

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

esh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't believe there wasn't a thread for this. It's a very nice manga.

I have the same pic in your sig on my mal page.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Damn you just today I was going to use the same sig of yours, though I had some resizing issues, anyway I saw you had it already. :( so had to choose another one. :mad

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ohh, good anothers fans of the series!
Very nice!

Well, I really like the story and the characters, so I took a pic and use as my avatar and sign! The last one the avatar was Fujiko, and the sign was Hibiki!

With the resizing problem I cut the way I want, after I resize to fit in the forum limits!

esh

Reaction score
Country
United States
The story on this is nice, and I can't wait for the rest of vol 9 to come out. Heard that Mikiri is finally going to get her meeting with Zero. As well as getting to see these 2 new characters.

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I was trying to imagine what these new character will add to the story!
And Mikiri is really make a contact with Zero? That's something very important!
Maybe something will happen with Kosukegawa again!

Nice avatar and sign!
Specially Fujiko! She is so cute~!

esh

Reaction score
Country
United States
From what I heard one or both of them use some interesting weapons. Yeah, it's going to be something to see what happens during Mikiri's turn. Since so far Hibiki has had the best looking one.

Thanks. Had to put my favorite Fujiko in there.

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I like it, it seems interesting

LNsu

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I only wish that Kosukegawa can truly man up one day. I admire his spirit, but he still lacks the steel balls.

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
With the latest developments, things are sure have gotten interesting lol. Yea, Kosukegawa needs to man up one or maybe five. It's nice that he has the support of the Kamen Riders lol.

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wow, the new chapter of Change 123 was released, and it's awesome! I really see some good stuff!

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
The plot development from now on is sure going to be extremely interesting.

Nice to see some kind of explanation on how Motoko has three fathers. Man, the guy who was Motoko's dad must've been really lucky. Seems like all three father really liked or loved Asagi.

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was looking in OneManga and one thing kinda suprise me, Change 123 was in the 43th position and climbed to 32th, I think it's awesome, because this proof that the users here are really getting to know the manga!

esh

Reaction score
Country
United States
I must admit that it would be nice if the magazine raws for this started getting posted.

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Change 123 is a good read. Hopes it climbs higher.

Though lately, I think the integration of Zero has been a rapid succession since the first integration of Fujiko and Zero. I was quite surprised how the next integration with Zero with Mikiri started. Quite unexpected. Now I'm wondering how Hibiki's integration will start? If Zero is crazily strong, I can't even imagine how much stronger Motoko would become when all personalities are recombined into one primary unfragmented mind.

Re-integration of all personalities is going to be an awful period for Motoko. Why is she so mad? There must've been a really horrible experience for Motoko at a very young age. Zero hasn't been able to grow up from that experience so there is something that Zero has been unable to let go. That's what I think. I wonder who Motoko's real father is? That might also be key since the author has unveiled more information about Motoko's mother.

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
Great book, I could go without all the breasts exposure and such, but aside from that amazing book, thanks to Kaiser Will for having this in his sig ^^

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thanks Katz, I was thinking in a way to divulge the manga through MH, so I have the idea of using my sign to do so! And I'm glad that it work!

Last edited:

neovenom

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I second what Katz said about your sig Kaiser Will since i think it was thanks to your sig that i decided to read it but before reading it i never would have thought that all 4 of them would in fact be the same person lol i like the story both comedy and dramatic aspects of it especially when Zero was introduced i got hooked that i read the chapters all the way until the current chapter but to my surprise and slight disappointment i found that it is serialized in a monthly magazine lol i like hibiki the best out of all and motoko herself the least which i was surprised to find that she's the one that kouskegawa likes the most >_< oh and i ROFL'd when kouskegawa was bit by that snake and they tried to take out the poison although i do feel bad for the guy since he's now branded for his small package lol although he claims that it was cold.

nonetheless this series is awesome and has great potential which should definitely get exposed more on this site so thanks for those who advertise it on their sigs since there are people who are always looking for a new series to read and seeing it on sigs and avatars is a good way to get them to try it since i speak as one myself who has picked up series in this way like this series aswell has Mx0 when it was being serialized

btw i would love to see zero fight tatsuya, that would be one hell of a fight

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
me too, i didn't nothing about the manga nor heard of it, but yesterday i found myself clicking the link under your sig and by the end of the night i had read all the chapters and become a fan...

like everyone else, i'd like to see this manga get more exposure

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
goldb, as you say I like that to happen too, therefore I'm using my sign and going around in the foruns through MH to divulge the manga for more peoples and the feedback is very good! But I wish I can make more!