Shoujo - Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen by Ogura Akane | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen by Ogura Akane

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Series Info
Title: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen
Categories: comedy, drama, fantasy, romance, shoujo
Author: Ogura Akane
Artist: Ogura Akane
Chapters: 13 - ongoing

Summary
The long-lasting war between the Northern and the Southern Kingdoms is unbearable. So the northern Prince Johane and the southern Princess Euda decide to tell everyone they are in love, because their marriage can stop the war. But the truth is they don't get along at all!
The series premiered in the September 2007 issue of Hakusensha's bi-monthly shōjo manga magazine, LaLa DX. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha under the Hana to Yume Comics label. The series currently have two volumes released in Japan.

Groups Editing
Aerandria Scans
Omari's Sister

I have been reading this manga since the very first chapters were realeased at onemanga and I love it! It is one of my favorite manga series!

New chapters were released today and I just finished reading them, so I was wondering…has anyone else read this manga?

butterflysky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (絶対平和大作戦) The Absolute Strategy of Peace by Ogura Akane

Me too! Oooh, did you see the cover of the 3rd volume yet? Can't wait for the next chapter!! Wedding bells~

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (絶対平和大作戦) The Absolute Strategy of Peace by Ogura Akane

Yay! Another fan of ZHD!!

And no I haven’t seen the cover of volume III yet. But now that you’ve mentioned it I can’t wait to see it. :)

I hope a new chapter is released soon. About wedding bells…I don’t think they will marry any time soon, that will probably happen in the end. ^_^

chocolatexlover

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen is amazing :)
Soo cute and awesome

Though i DO wonder when they are gonna get married...

Anybody know when the next chapter is gonna be released in english?

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yay! Another fan of ZHD joins the thread.

Anybody know when the next chapter is gonna be released in english?
I have no clue but it’s been a while since they released the last chapter so hopefully we’ll have a new chapter soon. :)

On the site where I usually read Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen the latest chapter was chapter 12 but looking around I've found out that new chapters already out!!! I can’t wait to read them!!

Last edited:

Kur0shiro

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Gah, this series is just so cute~ I really like how they fall in love. It's so shoujo-y but it's just rightly sweet and not really sickening XD Plus, the art is really pretty! :D

And Euda is just so funny XD I find her shyness towards Johanne really endearing.