Seinen - Unbalance x Unbalance by Lim Dal Young and Lee Soo Hyun | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Unbalance x Unbalance by Lim Dal Young and Lee Soo Hyun

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
First a small summary about the plot:

A young man finds and returns a lost wallet and cell phone to a beautiful young lady, thus begins the destined relationship between two strangers. Sound typical? Well then, how about making the young lady the young man’s future homeroom teacher, and give them both a twisted sense of right and wrong. And just for kicks, let’s have the young man help himself to a self proclaimed reward from the lost wallet before returning it… but of course, this scenario wouldn’t be complete unless the young lady was very unforgiving when it came to teaching one of her students a lesson on morals.

(Source: Infinity Studios)
This series is written by Im Dal Young and have Lee Soo Hyun as its artist. You may never found some outstanding design that is present in this series, the characters are really well drawn, it has a really realistic setting and some incredible events that will always keep you wanting more from the story.
As many of you who are reading this and already noticed this is about a manhwa, for those who never read one, try this one, I think you will have a good time reading it.

If you got curious I have a little surprise for you all:

The sad part is that the series is on a hiatus, for almost two years now, due to the Korean publisher went bankruptcy, although Comic Valkyrie licensed it in Japan, and when the story catch up to the original it should continue.

Chapter 73 was released on MangaShare!

If you haven't read it yet, don't waste your time and click here, and for those who already read click again and stay tuned for the new chapter.
Or you can also check here for new updates!

Last edited:

Otters11

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Unlabance x2 ~ New Chapters & Past Chapter Posts

Hey, was checking A-Team for an early Breaker release and saw a Diff new release.

Unbalance x2 Chapter 77
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/e8von8o87 ~ http://www.ipitydafoo.com/?p=1079

Figure I might it out. Then was surprised a search here didn't reveal a dedicated thread.
Well... guess now there is a titled thread. Please share your opinion of this series.
I haven't read it. But if the chapter is interesting and people say it's good I might.

Thanks,
Otters11

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Re: Unlabance x2 ~ New Chapters & Past Chapter Posts

i dropped Unbalance x Unbalance after the vol 1 so i don't know really what it's about. But from what i read, it's just some kind of shoujo highschool romance stuff between a student and a teacher.
It's kinda popular so i guess it must be good ( for the peeps who like this kind of manga).

spit

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Re: Unbalance x Unbalance by IM Dal Young and LEE Soo Hyun

i accidentally found this manhwa and tried reading somewhere in the middle - and you know what? i read 20 chapters on one breath even though i missed first 40... so i started from the beginning right then and i didnt even realise i finished it in one go...

-great art (coming from sucker for art styles) - i fell for authors art style while reading freezing and i KNEW it was the same person without anyone telling me...
sometimes girls or boys ar depicted so realistically and the clothes...

- story was great, of course talking for myself - ut i can enjoy mecha, classic shounen and romance equally so this was not a problem - and the story is really hearth-wrenching at some points

the only negative thing for me were few weird situation that wasnt needed ( fanservice) and unrealistic boobs (i hate this)

recommend (right now i just didnt read one last chapter that wasnt out when i read it.. it may probably be out already not sure...