Shounen - ID the Greatest Fusion Fantasy by Kim Dae Woo & A. T. Kenny | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen ID the Greatest Fusion Fantasy by Kim Dae Woo & A. T. Kenny

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
meh, its a shame to not see a thread about ID :p

type: shounen, fantasy, adventure
Authors: Daewoo Kim, Kenny A.T

Synopsis

This is the story of man named Chun Hwa who is trapped in a world he does not come from. He soon takes the name of Id since he did not want to attract too much unwanted attention because of his name which would sound odd to the locals of the world he found himself in. As Chun Hwa progresses through this strange new world throughout the story he makes friends, enemies, and part of his past is shown indicating that there is more than meets the eye about his past. Around volume six his origins and his past are revealed, but many questions about him are still unanswered.​

Personal point of view: this manhwa will surprise u, one of the best :p Its really great but need some time to get used with the art. But its very addictive and the plot is really nice. the more u read, the more u like.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: ID the greatest fusion fantasy

WOW i never thought that scav will be the first one to start its esp when unc charley is around
any way thanks for the thread
i am a bit behind the release so i ll abstain from posting much till i catch up (which will be after xm :))

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: ID the greatest fusion fantasy

WOW i never thought that scav will be the first one to start its esp when unc charley is around
any way thanks for the thread
i am a bit behind the release so i ll abstain from posting much till i catch up (which will be after xm :))
Did not think there was enough interest for it here on MH so I avoided making a thread. Now that we have a section for manhwas, its good to have one here finally. The scans are upto volume 20.

The last chapter 124 showed ID/ Chunwha before the official time line / start of the manhwa. We get to see him as he was training and learning different techniques in flashbacks. This is cool because, the main story does not really have any chapters with him training, so now we get to see do some of those in the flashback.

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Sonyeon] ID the Greatest Fusion Fantasy by KIM Dae Woo & A. T. Kenny

Where can i find ID on the web i wanna give it a shot

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

batoto has upto volume 14 on line.

Although the scans justs finished volume 19. You can probably find the rest on the A - Teams scan site under ID.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Where can i find ID on the web i wanna give it a shot
u made the good choice :thumbs

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia

This manhwa is fabulous, also the story is simply fantastic... :yay

It's not as short as other works, what is an extra plus from me !!!

Well, I will refrein myself from posting more untill I catch up, but I must still say: "scav an Charlie" many, many thanx for recomendation !!!

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

btw is 124 still the present scanalaed chap?
i decided to wait till i have 10 chaps at my disposal but it seems that the scanalation is slow
i mean i couldnt find any newer chaps in any online reader i go to

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

btw is 124 still the present scanalaed chap?
i decided to wait till i have 10 chaps at my disposal but it seems that the scanalation is slow
i mean i couldnt find any newer chaps in any online reader i go to
From what I understand this is what happend (short summary)

The ID staff over at A-Team (Kuthrow = editor, Dokko = Translator)

Dokko had apparently translated to several volumes from the current chapter / volumes.

Kuthorw the editor, lost interest in editing, ranging from playing games online to simply not interested.

Later, they had their sever with all the translations on it (that was waiting to be edited)/ scanalated corrupted (0 that's what I head ).

So now, they seem to be looking for a new translator (according to a recent post from amaru @ their site)

* Note: I don't really know how much of that is accurate, save the last part. What I posted above are just tidbits from here and there.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

I think chaotic ken can be a great asset to A team
the guy is smooth on translation i mean he does that a lot for Breaker

Pity a series like ID should have been given much more veneration

slaughterer0

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released for ID.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released for ID.
Short answer: No unfortunately.

Although on mangafox there is a group of people trying to create their own Edited Manga team in an attempt to continue the series.

halfcrzy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know ive been waiting for over half a year, prolly closer to a year for steady releases and its a dissapointing wait. Dokko was a good translater, to bad they cant just replace kuthrow since its him everyone is waiting for. Any attempts to ask how progress or advice like the one i gave would usually result in being banned from there site, so it seems ID is in limbo.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
A new group has released two chapters from the last scan, which are chapters 125 - 126.

Read about it on manga upates.

Though they're most likely not going to do anymore chapters because there is some rumor that A-Team is still working on the series.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
This was a really nice surprise!!

ID Volume 20 is out from EG Scans. Go visit their page and thank them there.

:wtf

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
xD. it's been so long that i totally forgot what was happening in ID :XD

Sema

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
i will need to re read this series because i have forgotten a lot of stuff. just read the latest volume and it was very interesting.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello guys, eg scans has released volume 21 of ID!

Get it from them and say thanks!!

:wtf

---------- Post added December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was December 04, 2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

New ID chapter from volume 22, is out from Eg scans. :drool

Looks like they've stuck to releasing one chapter because rather than more volumes.

Will comment later on the chapter, have not read it yet.

---------- Post added December 20, 2011 at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM ----------

Well, that was one heck of a cliffhanger. Porcas is nearby, how long will it take before another fight starts?! On the plus side, the group managed to keep the princess safe and deliver her back to the correct place.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i found upto 136 chap in the online readers. the problem with ID is the irregular release i forgot half of the stuffs abt ID and i was reading like what the hell is this happening in many instances.
nd another problem is personal I like Grey the best of all the main characters and he is barely getting any air time

after reading the latest chaps i could get i can say that the recent fights were so intense that even Goku would be amazed :p

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Sha- now that. eg scans are doing the release, there should be more frequent chapters.

I agree that the fights have been really good. Looking forward to the next chapter.

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was December 21, 2011 at 02:46 PM ----------

Eg scan's release Chapters 2 -3 of volume 22 as part of their Mas Christmas release.

So ID has earned some reputation, that was really cool. Too bad he does not want to become a Marquis though. It would have been rather cool if he had taken the position but story and plot wise he as other things to do.

No sign of Porcas yet but its good that ID's nearly healed his daughter. It also seems like he did not take any of the bounty from the transport mission / returning the princess safely from the last chapter. By all means those other mercenaries should have given ID some of the loot. :yelling

I also like the prince brat - he was kind of interesting. It's nice to see that he has a good head on his shoulder even though he's young. Other things I liked from the chapter was Lamias rants and the princess finding out that ID was a man. Oh and his outfit at the end was pretty cool. I wants one. :Haha