Voting Round 2 - Hiyori Iki vs. Fubuki | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Hiyori Iki vs. Fubuki

Who wins?

• Hiyori Iki

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Fubuki

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hiyori Iki is a human that gains the ability to leave her body, becoming a half-Ayakashi.

Waifu qualities:

• She's a pure soul.
Yes, Hiyori isn't the hot type like my rival's nominee but she is a beautiful kind-hearted girl. She helps anyone in need risking her own life to do so. She's innocent and cheerful but can be very mature when needed.
She's not lady-like at all. She is a fan of Wrestling and her signature move in the manga is copied from Tono, her favourite Wrestler, the famous JUNGLE SAVATEEEEEEEEE!

• She's brave and independent.
In the first episode, Hiyori risks her life to save Yato from being hit by a bus. In the end, she was the one who ended up in the hospital.
After that, she kept risking her life several times, being it to save Yato and Yukine or even strangers.
But, unlike other shonen heroines, she doesn't agree with Yato all the time. She disagreed with his views several times, and decided to do her own thing.
  • She's badass
Hiyori is only a human, she doesn't have OP powers like the Gods or Regalias, the only thing she can do is leave her body which allows her to have more physical strenght and be faster. But that's all. Despite that, she uses the little power she has to the fullest. She doesn't rely on Yato too much and, inspired by her favourite Wrestler motto, she decided that she has to do what she needs to do by her own hands. Despite being weaker compared to other characters she never gave her back to a fight, even when she could have just relied on Yato and Yukine and, believe me, she looks really hyped about it. ´
Hiyori doesn't waste her potential, she always give her all and thanks to that, she was able to save both Yato and Yukine on several occasions.

• She's really supportive and sweet.
As charming as he is, let's be real, Yato is a troublemaker. Any girl in the world would be fed up with him by now. Yet Hiyori always supports and cheers him up. She beats him up and puts him back on track whenever he is being his usual irresponsible self but she never left his side and does her best to make him, Yukine and everyone she loves happy.

@Seraph, good luck to both of us, let's make it salty! :evil:pjsalt
YOU'VE CONVINCED ME! The girl with the inferior body get's my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.