School - How do you define the term "Hero" ? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

School How do you define the term "Hero" ?

Ochiru

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Everyone has their own personal hero if they have somekind of belief that they want to be granted and you see it as a right thing and that this person is brave enough to do it even tough he may not appear as a hero to someone else.In fiction hero is often described as Superman kind of person who is always right,maybe bit naive,pure from heart and just wants to save people not for the fame of it but for greater good.
The most showing feature in hero will still always be his courage to change things for better good and the sheer power of will to never give up on his goal in order to save people and to make world better place to live in.
Also hero is known for his doings so if he has saved numerous people and done things for greater good and such he will be seen as hero for example when Russia attacked Finland there was one sniper who killed numerous amounts of russian soldiers on his own yes he was seen as war hero in Finland because he did it all for his own country but well in Russia they simply tough him as somekind of demon probably.
Hero is also often seeing unselfish that he doesn't desire anything for himself he just wants everyone else to be happy.

My own hero is often seen as rather serious,dark,cunning,intelligent,cold person from the outside but well from the inside their just showing the cold part in order to keep their own pain and desires hidden away from within but they always choose the right thing to do despite what they themselves would want to.In real life my hero is my uncle who Ive always looked up to and his a lawyer and I want to become a lawyer also

Genesis

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would simple define it as someone who can do something you can't but in a way wish could and embodies the beliefs you too believe in.

My personal hero was Steve Jobs. I only wish I could reach his level.

AJM

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
for me, a hero is someone who will do everything to save you, me, us, Everyone from this world, even how small it is that hero would saved you, and it is not because of fame or money etc. but because he wanted to even without repayment.
That hero, can be anyone even people with out strength, genius, bravery, clever, etc. as long as he saved anything even little with all his heart.
It doesn't matter what kind of person he/she is, even he/she is good, bad, evil, trouble maker etc. as long as he save something, now that what you called a hero. :hip