How strong is Kallavan if he gets Zahard’s blood? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How strong is Kallavan if he gets Zahard’s blood?

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Current Kallavan on top of the princess blood boost.
Think any towerborne could still beat him?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Without a doubt. Especially with the strength of the High Rankers we have seen already.

Also, Adori and Enne are still the peak in terms of Towerborn talent and they have Zahard's blood. While Kallavan is the peak of his family, I have no doubt that he is less talented than them.

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Current Kallavan on top of the princess blood boost.
Think any towerborne could still beat him?
So far seeing blood effects, they get a strong bodies (don't know if there are other effects) With EOB, and all, I doubt kallavan physical prowess will increase that much. He might level up and be near Kirin or Dumas level at best

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
While it's possibly a significant boost I don't think this alone would make kallavan the strongest towerborn. I feel like kallavan is a bit rough in terms of skill but makes up for it with raw power. At least in pure martial arts against jinsung. I would make the case that people higher up the pecking order wouldn't have that skill gap in general (though it of course depends on their fighting style). Kallavan is definitely meant to be quite powerful but at the moment even lobadon-kirin types seem a fair bit fair away. I am not convinced that he would have necessarily won against lyborick post boost either (though his odds are pretty good).

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
While it's possibly a significant boost I don't think this alone would make kallavan the strongest towerborn. I feel like kallavan is a bit rough in terms of skill but makes up for it with raw power. At least in pure martial arts against jinsung. I would make the case that people higher up the pecking order wouldn't have that skill gap in general (though it of course depends on their fighting style). Kallavan is definitely meant to be quite powerful but at the moment even lobadon-kirin types seem a fair bit fair away. I am not convinced that he would have necessarily won against lyborick post boost either (though his odds are pretty good).
Post boost Kallavan is on different level to Lyborick. He blitz and messed him up with one casual backhand.