Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
As someone said "Sukuna’s in a reverse gauntlet, the next opponent is weaker than the previous" :yodawg
:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So sukuna became a full curse to live on… now that he is in his OG body he can’t use RCT then? I still think he is the first cursed womb ever, the one born naturally from a human mother and a curse father… meanwhile Yuji is born from an undead mother control by a curse and a human father, the only one of his kind. Wait for him to become the most broken character with all his perks…..

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
:XD
meanwhile Yuji is born from an undead mother control by a curse and a human father, the only one of his kind. Wait for him to become the most broken character with all his perks…..
His mother is a "human/curse user" Kenjaku was just taking control of the body with his cursed technique for whatever reason he needed Yuji father to make the strongest vessel.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
His mother is a "human/curse user" Kenjaku was just taking control of the body with his cursed technique for whatever reason he needed Yuji father to make the strongest vessel.
What do u mean by that? She was a sorcerer control by kenkaju, basically a curse. Jin Itadori was a simple human, this mix is probably why yuji is that much different from his brothers and retained all his human features. He never need a body to incarnate in because he was born with one complete body and not as a foetus, just as sukuna if he is also a cursed womb. It can explain why he is so strong compare to other death paintings

when i see this panel im really asking myself how can someone beat sukuna now :XD
Guy can literally cut the world in pieces

Last edited:

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I can't wait for the next chapter. Doubt that Yuji will be able to do anything serious to Sukuna now, but I'm sure that he'll will show that he's got potential for that in the future. Maybe it's time for his innate technique to be revealed.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Jin Itadori was a simple human, this mix is probably why yuji is that much different from his brothers and retained all his human features.
If you search around, a world of huge theories about Yuji and Sukuna opens up to you.

There are those who think that Kaori was a Zenin, due to the fact that she remembers Mai and Naoya's statement about Naobito's daughter.

There are those who think that the Itadori family descends from Sukuna, since both Yuji and his father are very reminiscent of Sukuna (they have the same hair), and therefore Yuji is the result of the union of a descendant of Sukuna with a Zenin... ..

nfinitfx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Yuji will just become a cannon fodder at the level lf fight. So he will likely get KO very quickly..

This pace, it’s all setting up for the Great Takaba to refresh the battlefield by reviving everyone..

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
I have doubts about this

What's new or shocking?
Nothing except all thoses slashes at once, don’t think we already see something like that from him, right? Literally no escape there.

About Jin nothing hint he was something else, wasuke is also a normal human nothing else, but i kind of agree with something like their family come from sukuna or possesses special traits
Don’t forget kenkaju said he has no plan about Yuji who is just a failure for him.

If you search around, a world of huge theories about Yuji and Sukuna opens up to you.
Sometimes some are true but in jjk a lot proved to be wrong… the only one i saw happening was agito (don’t say u r not right here but we are always caught off guard by Gege, so just wait and see).
Yuji is born for a reason that’s for sure

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Higuruma being the buffer, supporter
Yuji being the Tank, DPS and Wild card lol
Let's go

I honestly not surprised Kashimo fight ended fast or got suspended, JJK is near the end and so if the characters is not from the Main Cast or close to them, they will not receive much screen time

Btw some of you guys talking about Yuji abilities and all that
If he can really do something with the soul and Megumi is not in R.I.P mode, then Yuji can do something to Megumi and weaken Sukuna in some way but this is wishful thinking

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Just read about Higuruma. He is a genius level sourcerer who learnt so much in just 2 weeks. His domain can take away sakuna’s cursed technique.

so it’d be a 4 vs 2 fight.

higuruma yuji hikari kashimo vs sakuna and ice queen

wthgege

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
And it makes sense. He's facing the fully reincarnated Sukuna
My guess is the moment Sukuna saw Kashimo's jujutsu he knew he had to increase his output to survive. We talkin about the same kashimo that outlast an immortal and killed the same more than 3 times in his base form. So yeah it was like Sukuna recognized his potential and went all out

Thorgue

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hear me out, Higuruma and Yuji are about to launch a Judgement + Body Swap combo to try to Instakill Sukuna (and will fail miserably)

wthgege

Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
As someone said "Sukuna’s in a reverse gauntlet, the next opponent is weaker than the previous" :yodawg
This! Hahahaha
Gojo, Kashimo, Yuji... I see a pattern here

Hear me out, Higuruma and Yuji are about to launch a Judgement + Body Swap combo to try to Instakill Sukuna (and will fail miserably)
Sukuna commited so many atrocities that if he allow higuruma to DE him the man will die before he can process all the infos about his crimes lmao

Andrej070

Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
BTW, what's up with yujis arms?

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I know Gege is rushing things, but I hope this isn't the end of Kashimo, but then why save his technique in the first place?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I know Gege is rushing things, but I hope this isn't the end of Kashimo, but then why save his technique in the first place?
Because it's lethal to him and he wanted to use it solely for Sukuna

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
There are those who think that Kaori was a Zenin, due to the fact that she remembers Mai and Naoya's statement about Naobito's daughter.
When was this shown?

There are those who think that the Itadori family descends from Sukuna, since both Yuji and his father are very reminiscent of Sukuna (they have the same hair), and therefore Yuji is the result of the union of a descendant of Sukuna with a Zenin... ..
I think it was stated in the fanbook that Sukuna had no descendants.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Because it's lethal to him and he wanted to use it solely for Sukuna
I know, The problem is, keeping him alive to this point to Just kill him like that would be lame. I mean, his innate technique can only be used one time, so one could expect that his technique would be more problematic of what have been shown.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Or the judgment does strip Sukuna of his cursed technique. For a minute. Or one of them at least, but it doesn’t matter because Sukuna has several cursed techniques.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Higuruma plus Yuji are there as a strategy to free Fushigoro since taking down Sukuna himself is likely impossible.