Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Did I read that right? Sukuna’s tanking Angel’s technique so that he can fire off the world-cutting slash, betting he can kill then before he’s separated from Megumi?

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did I read that right? Sukuna’s tanking Angel’s technique so that he can fire off the world-cutting slash, betting he can kill then before he’s separated from Megumi?
If that What happened, then Angel's CT weakened Sukuna slash and didn't kill them, then Maki arrived

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Break next week.

Based on the chapter summary and the narrators comments Sukuna is in an awful spot because he overlooked basic Jujutsu Tactics and Megumi doesn’t want to live anymore.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looking again, the World Cutting Slash did not separated Yuji and Yuuta corpses like with Gojo, maybe the damage he take from jacob ladder helped with that

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looking again, the World Cutting Slash did not separated Yuji and Yuuta corpses like with Gojo, maybe the damage he take from jacob ladder helped with that
U thought exactly like me, and not forgetting Yuji's soul punch

Break next week 😭😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now just to find the summary and fan translation

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still think Sukuna has one more ace up his sleeve. It might not kill anyone, but make the fight more interesting than it already is. we’ll be near the ending once the merger happens & I honestly think, Sukuna is gonna merger with whatever this “thing” is once he’s separated from Megumi. It’d be really dark if Megumi was the one merged with this cursed creature, it’s really sad to see him broken when he was always the cool, calm & collected one. Inadvertently killed his sister & Sensei. I also think it’s coming full circle that Yuji saves Megumi, beings that Megumi told Yuji had some point in the early chapters that “it’s time you save me!”

Last edited:

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
From no hope to win, to Sakuna at the brisk of losing really fast.
Cool chapter, but Sakuna is nerfed really bad.

Dynamight

Reaction score
Country
United States
He’s was weaked by Gojo, which was probably his plan all along. Gojo’s legacy lived with his students

Last edited:

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna's been fighting the strongest people in that world back to back for more than 20 chapters at this point.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yuji and Yuta are out! The choreography is still so fresh (YUJI BLINDED THE DUDE BY SPITTING HIS BLOOD IN HIS EYE!) and if this fight was brutal I can't wait to see what Sukuna vs. Maki is going to serve.

Yes, Sukuna is nerfed. Not only by his fight with Gojo, Kashimo and Higuruma but from this fight as well. Yuji's punches are draining him.

Tatsuhik_o

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Joker
could someone explain to me , did yuta fully manifested Rika or not ? (and why didn't he ?)

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
The fight seems to be leading to its end, and Yuji hasn't used Black Flash while Sukuna still hasn't explained why he doesn't use his flames. Hope Both characters use their other abilities.

Dynamight

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuji and Yuta are out! The choreography is still so fresh (YUJI BLINDED THE DUDE BY SPITTING HIS BLOOD IN HIS EYE!) and if this fight was brutal I can't wait to see what Sukuna vs. Maki is going to serve.

Yes, Sukuna is nerfed. Not only by his fight with Gojo, Kashimo and Higuruma but from this fight as well. Yuji's punches are draining him.
Kashimo got clapped in 2 seconds & lawyer boy got spanked QUICK. Gojo is the main reason he’s low on CE.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fight seems to be leading to its end, and Yuji hasn't used Black Flash while Sukuna still hasn't explained why he doesn't use his flames. Hope Both characters use their other abilities.
I think Sukuna is gonna merge with Tengen & become the big cursed creature. 4v1 (possibly five if Megumi comeback motivated)

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Kashimo got clapped in 2 seconds & lawyer boy got spanked QUICK. Gojo is the main reason he’s low on CE.
Kashimo forced him to use his trump card and Higaruma got rid of his S-grade weapon. They all helped to nerf him.

could someone explain to me , did yuta fully manifested Rika or not ? (and why didn't he ?)
Still waiting on the translation, but I don't think he did due to the DE. It allows him to use any ability freely.

Dynamight

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kashimo forced him to use his trump card and Higaruma got rid of his S-grade weapon. They all helped to nerf him.
He didn’t “force” him too do anything. Sukuna simple showed the difference in power & he did World slashing B.S. again in this chapter. Higaruma confiscating the S-Grade curse tool, fair, I’d understand that POV more. However Not being able too use his DE & having lower CE is all because of Gojo. Gege HAD Yuta express this in the last chapter.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think Sukuna is gonna merge with Tengen & become the big cursed creature. 4v1 (possibly five if Megumi comeback motivated)
It depends on whether Hakari can finish off Uraume in short order.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Fraudkuna smiling in the last panel means he still has an ace whatever that is

But man this chapter is just great. Gege truly best mangaka when it comes to drawing dynamic action scenes

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
one word: FUGA

You PC Bro

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Yuta ate the last finger in order to copy Cleave, does that make him vulnerable to possession?