Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Have you only read two shonen?
I'm talking about these two manga in particular because they are in the magazine at the same time.

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
At this point the manga became really really really exhausting with this " I didn't use my full power yet"
This battle is here since MAY last year and Sukuna still pulling this "not full power yet, babe" in our faces. Like, why is Gege wasting time showing us the obvious heroes defeat and final villain victory and taking an entire year just for that? I mean, c'mon we know you want your self inserted Sukuna to win this, why not just end the manga like you have planned already?
He can't even come up with a good idea anymore, every 2 chapter he kills a character with cleave or his favorite skill to slice meat with world cut and when a new opponent shows up he just kill the hype in the same chapter pulling the same bullshit " I'm not even using my full power yet". :bored
My hype for Maki's fight is dead already, couldn't even enjoy reading it anymore and in 1 more chapter Gegekuna will pull the BS world cut again and move on like nothing have happened and wait for Yuji and say again : " I'm not even using my full power yet"...

Just end this shit already. Please, it's not even funny anymore to see the characters cut in half like butter.
Maki will die just like Toji after Gojo's purple and receive a beautiful hole in the body and maybe be cut in half just to not lose the tradition. :residentsleeper

Btw, is this only my impression or everytime Gege is drawing Maki's fights his work becomes rough sketches?
Jesus christ, chill down. This is the same guy that basically defeated every single top fighter in an entire era of jujutsu. It wouldn't make sense if he couldn't fight multiple enemies for that long. And sukuna (just like Gojo) do not use his full power unless necessary for multiple reasons, but his ego and desire to have "fun" fighting or killing people he see as worthy take precedent. It's not even an asspull or something, it's literally the theme of the character since his first few appearances. Changing sukuna now just because some people do not want to see their favorite characters getting defeated would be just fan service at it's worse. By the way, it's not even sukuna saying that he isn't using all his power, it's other charactersn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems like Uraume is saying that Fraudkuna is not going all out yet… which is not surprising. The odds are still looking bleak for the protagonists esp. since Yuta is now out as well
Sukuna couldn't go all out against Gojo because most of his arsenal would be useless against the six eyes, so he had to rely on mahoraga to adapt the cut And none of the other fighters pushed him to a situation where he feels threatened to that level. The fighters are doing a good job, but his body is the way it is to fight in situations like this, so besides yuji, things must be going somewhat similar to some other fights he had in the past that Led him to adapt his body to the way it is now.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Jesus christ, chill down. This is the same guy that basically defeated every single top fighter in an entire era of jujutsu. It wouldn't make sense if he couldn't fight multiple enemies for that long. And sukuna (just like Gojo) do not use his full power unless necessary for multiple reasons, but his ego and desire to have "fun" fighting or killing people he see as worthy take precedent. It's not even an asspull or something, it's literally the theme of the character since his first few appearances. Changing sukuna now just because some people do not want to see their favorite characters getting defeated would be just fan service at it's worse. By the way, it's not even sukuna saying that he isn't using all his power, it's other charactersn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sukuna couldn't go all out against Gojo because most of his arsenal would be useless against the six eyes, so he had to rely on mahoraga to adapt the cut And none of the other fighters pushed him to a situation where he feels threatened to that level. The fighters are doing a good job, but his body is the way it is to fight in situations like this, so besides yuji, things must be going somewhat similar to some other fights he had in the past that Led him to adapt his body to the way it is now.
I don't understand why people keep downplaying Sukuna's chances against Gojo without Mahoraga. I have always held the opinion that the battle against Gojo would have ended with the domain expansions had Sukuna started off in his original form. This is because domain amplification gets through limitless and 4 arms with domain amplifications dominates or atleast draws with Gojo in hand to hand, meaning Gojo would not have been able to damage Sukuna enough to break his domain. After expanding his domain 5 times, Sukuna would then close his domain and whittle Gojo's cursed energy down. It may be that Gojo eventually recovers his technique after some struggle thereby repelling all slashes from the domain but Sukuna will then be fighting Gojo within an active domain and every clash with domain amplification would let the slashes through. This is where it would have gotten rather tedious. It would be a slow burn to the death essentially provided Gojo does not decide to play keep away. I suppose it makes sense that this approach is not Sukuna's style, he would rather overcome the technique than side-step it.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't understand why people keep downplaying Sukuna's chances against Gojo without Mahoraga. I have always held the opinion that the battle against Gojo would have ended with the domain expansions had Sukuna started off in his original form. This is because domain amplification gets through limitless and 4 arms with domain amplifications dominates or atleast draws with Gojo in hand to hand, meaning Gojo would not have been able to damage Sukuna enough to break his domain. After expanding his domain 5 times, Sukuna would then close his domain and whittle Gojo's cursed energy down. It may be that Gojo eventually recovers his technique after some struggle thereby repelling all slashes from the domain but Sukuna will then be fighting Gojo within an active domain and every clash with domain amplification would let the slashes through. This is where it would have gotten rather tedious. It would be a slow burn to the death essentially provided Gojo does not decide to play keep away. I suppose it makes sense that this approach is not Sukuna's style, he would rather overcome the technique than side-step it.
The battle don't ended fast cause Sukuna has Mahoraga, if Gojo used Infinity against him it's the end of Fraudkuna.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I personally want to see Sukuna use Megumi domain expansion.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think he can use Megumi's techniques anymore.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The battle don't ended fast cause Sukuna has Mahoraga, if Gojo used Infinity against him it's the end of Fraudkuna.
Don’t know why some people have a hard time accepting this. Sukuna needed Big Raga too beat Gojo.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Jesus christ, chill down. This is the same guy that basically defeated every single top fighter in an entire era of jujutsu. It wouldn't make sense if he couldn't fight multiple enemies for that long. And sukuna (just like Gojo) do not use his full power unless necessary for multiple reasons, but his ego and desire to have "fun" fighting or killing people he see as worthy take precedent. It's not even an asspull or something, it's literally the theme of the character since his first few appearances. Changing sukuna now just because some people do not want to see their favorite characters getting defeated would be just fan service at it's worse. By the way, it's not even sukuna saying that he isn't using all his power, it's other ....
That's exactly what I'm saying. He is the man who defeated every single JJS since "ancient" times, He is fighting with one less finger to complete his full power, He is always bored, not having fun at all (since Gojo) and Uraume said he is not fighting seriously, but every chapter the narrative and Sukuna himself says his energy is starting to get depleted, but the same chapter states later (ignoring its own narrative) that Sukuna is not fighting with all his strength? Does that make any sense?

He is getting weaker or stronger?
That's the reason Sukuna became the meme for Deus Ex Machina or asspull god with "I'll use this ability i forgot i had and never used since heian era"

Every narrative has a limit even for allmighty characters. Gege is going the same path Tite Kubo went with Ywach where a too powerful foe will go down in a super stupid and dumb way.

And i just remebered that Gege is a super fan of Kubo...

korwinkrulpolski

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Skunk's not going down until Yuji reached new heights, he's gotta be able to do more. Main character should be the one finishing manga. Lately he's been rather side than main character.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuji (despite against Mahito) never did anything that deserves to be the MC.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
If Maki would go for a head we would be over Sukuna already but for some reason she didn't :lambirb

Both imo both Hakari and D. Rider are right.

Sukuna still have techniques that he has yet to show.

While on the other side he's getting worn out.

If he uses some Deus ex to instantly heal himself and renew his CE etc. I may honestly be out at this point cause why should I bother if the last 20 + chapters meant nothing.

Either Maki or Ui Ui gonna bite it in next chapter imo shame cause I kinda like both of them.

Last edited:

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yuji (despite against Mahito) never did anything that deserves to be the MC.
I am afraid Yuji development is an adequate reflection of manga plot progression middle-past Shibuya.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If he uses some Deus ex to instantly heal himself and renew his CE etc. I may honestly be out at this point cause why should I bother if the last 20 + chapters meant nothing.

Either Maki or Ui Ui gonna bite it in next chapter imo shame cause I kinda like both of them.
I would drop Jujutsu too if that happens

And I don't think there's a great chance for Maki dying soon or at all, and why bother killing Ui Ui?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And I don't think there's a great chance for Maki dying soon or at all, and why bother killing Ui Ui?
I can see Ui Ui getting Dende from dbz treatment especially if characters that was previously out will start reappearing.

As for Maki I don't overall see her dying cause it would make whole Mai sacrifice etc. pointless but you never know.

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's exactly what I'm saying. He is the man who defeated every single JJS since "ancient" times, He is fighting with one less finger to complete his full power, He is always bored, not having fun at all (since Gojo) and Uraume said he is not fighting seriously, but every chapter the narrative and Sukuna himself says his energy is starting to get depleted, but the same chapter states later (ignoring its own narrative) that Sukuna is not fighting with all his strength? Does that make any sense?

That's the reason Sukuna became the meme for Deus Ex Machina or asspull god with "I'll use this ability i forgot i had and never used since heian era"

Every narrative has a limit even for allmighty characters. Gege is going the same path Tite Kubo went with Ywach where a too powerful foe will go down in a super stupid and dumb way.

Imo yes, because Sukuna is a egocentric who likes to enjoy himself despite being 536 classes above everyone else. His talk with Kashimo proves it, he likes the subtle differing tastes of those who challenge him and as long as they can entertain him even a bit, he will throw them a bone. Even in his fight against Higuruma did he only do so much as to see what he will do and show him, and after he saw everything, he gets rid of him.

Honestly, the last thing I would criticise Sukuna for is him pulling out CTs. Dude is a master sorcerer, he probably upgraded every skill tree he could.

Last edited:

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Imo yes, because Sukuna is a egocentric who likes to enjoy himself despite being 536 classes above everyone else. His talk with Kashimo proves it, he likes the subtle differing tastes of those who challenge him and as long as they can entertain him even a bit, he will throw them a bone. Even in his fight against Higuruma did he only do so much as to see what he will do and show him, and after he saw everything, he gets rid of him.

Honestly, the last thing I would criticise Sukuna for is him pulling out CTs. Dude is a master sorcerer, he probably upgraded every skill tree he could.
He is not enjoying anything.... He said he is bored, there's nothing for him after Gojo died. He is just there waiting for his boredom to take control and send everybody to limbo.
My complain is exactly this. He is bored, already said that he plays around until he feels satisfied (something he is not feeling since he killed Gojo) but this is something he is not feeling at all: satisfaction, fun, joy. We know he can end this anytime he wants, the narrative says so and we as readers already knows that too, there's nothing to admit anymore and nothing left for him to patiently wait to happen, he doesn't expect anything from anyone because he is the supreme existence nobody can deal with. And everybody knows that. So why? Why this fight keep going for more than a year? If it was for Yuji to grown up as the oponent who will defeat him as the protag, there wasn't the necessity to prolong for so long the path who guided him for his power ups, instead, Gege is making Yuji surpass everybody in a few weeks, maybe days and in manga time? In a few hours! Omg... this fight is losing the logic every chapter and i fear Sukuna will end up like Ywach from Bleach.
And i don't know if i want Sukuna or the heroes to win this war anymore. Maybe everybody dying, including Sukuna, will be the best option...

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Don’t know why some people have a hard time accepting this. Sukuna needed Big Raga too beat Gojo.
Because it's not true. Sukuna could have defeated Gojo by transforming into his true form at the end of their domain clash and just using MS to finish him right there. He didn't do that because he wanted to use Mahoraga to acquire World Cleave.

I dunno why people are so surprised Sukuna hasn't shown everything yet. We know he's till holding back the flame arrow.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Yes, it makes sense. A sorcerer is only fighting at FULL potential when it's completely into the fight. Gojo only surpassed himself when he was fighting sukuna. Sukuna only needed to learn new stuff to win when he was using 10 shadows against Gojo. They were both trying their best to follow their own plans and defeat their enemy. After that, Sukuna is kinda just dealing with nuisances and seeing if they have any potential, but he's getting tired in the process. His energy reserves are getting low, but his potential to fuck everyone up and becoming even more dangerous is rising because he's stating to feel like MAYBE he's cornered in this situation.